Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrindagupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
khushi was right payal is selfish. i wonder why arnav even helped her.
TeleFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I love the emotions you have packed into the making of Payal. Loved the update
amritab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the chapter - and the insight into Payal.  Selfishness does often take on the guise of more palatable names. 

So a question about your storytelling - chapters like these which do not originate from the Khushi-Doctor conversations, are they still meant to be read as though viewed through the Khushi prism?  or are you giving your readers a background?
emistry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh wow!

i have a feeling this chapter will define khushi's path! Both her and Payal want arnav.. for different reasons... and they are going to compete for his attention...

Kushi's goal is to keep him occupied.. while hers is to protect what she has left.. whatever the cost...

Loved this chapter!!
damonzlady thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great update!loved it!

i forgot to mention the last time,great choice for Aman n the look with the 
cigarette... priceless!
sunny_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Selfishness..hmm it really changes one's life right?
so this is how payal will meet khushi..i must say i cant wait for the next chap!!

and i loved how shyam gauged arnav's indifference
arisai thumbnail
Originally posted by: amritab

Loved the chapter - and the insight into Payal.  Selfishness does often take on the guise of more palatable names. 

So a question about your storytelling - chapters like these which do not originate from the Khushi-Doctor conversations, are they still meant to be read as though viewed through the Khushi prism?  or are you giving your readers a background?

The chapters with modern-day Khushi speaking tend to be more from her perspective and focus mostly on her and what she did and saw or was later told about. In those chapters, I can't fully explore the actions and inner emotions of the other characters in as much detail as I'd like to, which is why I alternate the chapters between Khushi speaking directly in one and then in the next just allowing the reader to assume she has given a slightly less detailed account of the previous chapter to the Doctor by the questions he asks her at the beginning of the one after it... if that makes sense :)

Sorry if that's still a little confusing. :')
amritab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arisai

The chapters with modern-day Khushi speaking tend to be more from her perspective and focus mostly on her and what she did and saw or was later told about. In those chapters, I can't fully explore the actions and inner emotions of the other characters in as much detail as I'd like to, which is why I alternate the chapters between Khushi speaking directly in one and then in the next just allowing the reader to assume she has given a slightly less detailed account of the previous chapter to the Doctor by the questions he asks her at the beginning of the one after it... if that makes sense :)

Sorry if that's still a little confusing. :')

Thanks so much for responding - I had assumed as much but the benefit of a forum such as this is that you can actually ask the author when in doubt.  No confusion at all.  I am really enjoying this story and looking forward to the next chapter.
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
no wonder khushi hated her nk killed her husband and she came to arnav for help as he died now she has to go back to the life of prostitution to keep them safe she is really stupid why would you come to the man to betrayed and sent to jail for help
NothingLasts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I love this! Payal deserves it.