Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zuaireah thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Loved the relationship Shyam and Lavanya has...she has been thru hell...loved the update...
reflorated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
👏
I could go on and on about what a great writer you are, and how intricately you have woven this story, and how I want to come all the way to UK and ask for your autograph, but you already know that.
-V
serialmaniac thumbnail
Omg...wat i awaited was a arshi chapter, what i got was a lavanya shyamu one...poor lav i could say, hearing her story. and wat i sense form the past is that shyam arnav n whoever were present back then were raied in this world of crime. So shyam has a thing for la or are thy just good friends? I mean how can they be just friends?

lastly the most confusing thing, she burst in with her panic, la understood she slept with some one, shaym probably was wondering which of his men had done the deed. Then like a volcano she erupted Arnav. All shocked... but y?
is it suprise because arnav never takes girls (maybe after payal)
or shyam is angry at arnav for some reason
But the question is so what if it was arnav? what is the big issue shyam is creating? will die of patience till the next chapter comes. Please continue it and dont explain the lifestory of another member of this plot just yet
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow a nice update dear...really awsuuum...thnx 4da pm dear...
vrindagupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow, shyam n la r friends. but why did khushi came running to la, wasn't it her own decision to sleep with arnav. wht happened to shyam when he came to know she slept with arnav.
blackdice1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love how you've written Shyam and Lavanya's relationship. It's weird but it works. 
Oh and you included little Arnav haha! So cute. 
Really good update! :)
damonzlady thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shyam and Lavanya are cute!loved the update!😊
preetihere thumbnail
Lavanya and Shyam  - to think such friendship would last in a dog eat dog world that is especially theirs!
I wanted to hear more of their banter and easy talk , wanted to hear more of their first meet .
Khushi came running to tell Lavanya what she did? i guess i have to wait and see why.

aquagal thumbnail
Seriously the friendship of Shyam & Lavanya is adorable here... Loved it :)
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Loved the update !! Thanks for the PM dear 🤗