Tainted (removed) - Page 53

Posted: 11 years ago
removed
Edited by arisai - 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Chinnu-

oh wow 

IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE SEEN YOU AROUND ON IF, I COULD METAPHORICALLY WEEP. 
Why did u stop there???????? "pouting"
 well great update dear... its getting more interesting and fascinating  with each update... every character is more clear...

want more... u shud update soon!!😉

Originally posted by khusiarnav

Why did u stop there???????? "pouting"
 well great update dear... its getting more interesting and fascinating  with each update... every character is more clear...

want more... u shud update soon!!😉

I'm going to try and update as much as possible in the next two weeks, maybe I'll even get The Svengali finished. And there is one HUGE plot twist impending in Tainted that I want to get to before Uni starts. 

So I shall definitely try ;)
Originally posted by arisai

IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE SEEN YOU AROUND ON IF, I COULD METAPHORICALLY WEEP.

Aah I'm not back but saw you updated and thought I just have to write something.
Great update. Like the Shyam/Lava relationship. Shyam seems like a really 'cool' person.
Excited to read more, as usual.
"Because you get angry a lot and whenever you're angry, your face does the Zoolander and then it twitches. It's too funny to handle."
Even in a intence ff such as this u don't fail make me lough .
Lavanya n shyams relationship is brilliantly potrayed
Love the chapter
I'm stalking you lol. Loved the update. Lavanya and Shyam are best fren, that's amazing. :)
"Shyamujaam" , "Volcanoji" , that's some funny nick names lol 😆
Wow, this chapter was pretty deep! 

I like the relationship between Lavanya and Shyam, definitely one of the strongest relationships in this story! The suspense is still in tact when it comes to Arnav and Khushi, so eager to know what happens next! Great update Rafa! :)

--Garima 
Awesome story...keep on writting