Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Happy-go-lucky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok, so I'm 3rd one to comment... This will do for now... Coz this is big improvement from previous attempts...lol... Now, on to more important stuff...the update was eventful. And awesome... So Khushi killed Payal the dishwater... What happened to Arnav, NK, Aman, Shyam, etc. then?   *Tsk... Patience, HGL. Patience* And you internet-love me? Rofl... (i'm using my phone to comment right now, so can't use emoticons and my comment looks like a complete mess... Will properly edit when I'll be using my laptop)Edited by Happy-go-lucky - 11 years ago
serialmaniac thumbnail
wow i loved your update...finally a arshi scene ... now lets see khushi did trust NK a lot...hes a criminal like the others the psyciatrist was right how cud she?? then came lets take her to arnav...didnt nk know that these two share a bad past?? n if aman dear was downstairs cudnt nk take her to him...

next the arshi scene so the pillow on the lap signifies that he is atracted to her physically...but he still hast forgotten payal...

well khushi killed payal thats y she is in jail...yess so arnav maybe alive...good so wen she gets out of prison they will be reunited...however i have a feeling that payal's murder has another story to it...

plz update soon i love your ff...its so mysterious
lankan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I never been excited to read about how someone died, but man I am looking forward to how Payal is murdered. Love the song, it's a typical song that an entertainer like Kushi would dance to. I find these old songs more fun to watch being danced to than the newer item songs... : ) 
khusiarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
W*F!!
Khusi killed Payal!!!!! omg that was some new info there...

woaahhh worth the wait!!!!

u are amazing...

great update dearr...
was waiting for so long!!!

update soon... its getting more n more intriguing...
aeyshaalim thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome
So she killed payel great . I hate her .
Love khushis style of talking
Wht I'm waiting to know is who else she killed
Nk is her hero
adev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So Khushi killed Payal!

Haha love the boring as dishwater description for Payal.

I wish this could be a novel and you could write much longer chapters so I can read it all at once. LOVED IT!
chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Fabulous update...
Khushi thinks N.K as Hero...
Arnav is attracted to Khushi but he still havent forgotten Payal...
Khushi killed Payal !!!! Thats intresting...

Cant wait...Update soon
nabnab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
That was an intense update!!

Khushi killed Payal?!?! I'm so curious to know more...this FF is very intriguing
infiresmayn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Sheer brilliance. Honestly. 👏

Can't wait to see how it all pans out! 😊

Yay! I got here before the PM so I'm internet-loved 😆

Edited by MsIPKKNDManic - 11 years ago
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Wow. That was just...amazing!

This Khushi is so snarky and so adept at black humour and really sometimes even I feel that she is a better psychoanalyst than the trained one but seriously the last line...woah!

Amazing writing and a plot more intriguing with each chapter because in the past Khushi is clearly besotted with NK and scared of Arnav but in the present, the equations seemed to have changed somewhere.