Tainted (removed) - Page 16

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Shoe12

I think I've already told you thats its awesome and The Count of Monte Cristo is my absolute favourite! but just a teeny tiny suggestion, please don't make it end in a way that makes me want to rip my heart out ðŸ˜› 

Hahaha, I have no idea where this one's going. I just write the next chapter of each story as it comes to me- which is why consequently several stories haven't been updated in MONTHS whereas Intoxicated got finished in about one. 

I'll try to keep it from being too depressing at the end. :) 

I do kind of have some sort of idea of one thing which I could do- which wouldn't be depressing but would probably get a lot of comments saying simply "WHAT IN THE WHAT?!"

Heh, I'm just working on finishing up Chapter Four for today's update. The good thing about this story being long is that updates can be shorter. 

Which is a relief, somewhat. Intoxicated- each had to have something MAJORLY significant happening because I always knew exactly how many chapters there were going to be due to them being titled after the song titles from Songs About Jane. ðŸ˜†

WHY AM I RAMBLING SO MUCH- oh yeah, procrastinating from finishing the next chapter. OH GOD AND THEN I NEED TO PICK A QUOTE. 

Dying.
Originally posted by Aveiro

Get to updating!

You're not talking about updating this, are you Liyoo (am I allowed to call you that? It's not some kinky pet-name reserved for Jeej's use only is it? ðŸ˜†)?
Originally posted by arisai

You're not talking about updatingthis, are you Liyoo (am I allowed to call you that? It's not some kinky pet-name reserved for Jeej's use only is it?😆)?

YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT!

You may not want to call me Liyooo, brings back MEMORIES ;)

YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT!

You may not want to call me Liyooo, brings back MEMORIES ;)

OH GROOSSS. 

I'll stick to Liya. Or Bhabhi ;)

Liya, it's so cute I literally can feel my acid-reflux/ vomit turning into jalebis. It SO doesn't fit the rest of Intoxicated at all :') 

I'm having to imagine them in an alternate reality to do it. It's why I had to start again so many times ðŸ˜†

But I'm doing it for you.

Get married and invite me in exchange please? (worth a try)
YOUR ARE CORRUPTED I WASNT EVEN BEING DIRTY!

Just saying Liyooo brings back EVENTFUL memories!!

PLEASE post now! I'm actually dying!

Haha! I love you for doing this!

Haha obv you would be invited :D but that's when I get married

And I dont mind bhabi!
okay I've read two if your stories, soul mates and intoxicated! and I'm a big fan and I just got my hands on your index and im trying to read as much as I can! you're brilliant! you write so beautifully! its all so intense, the right amount oof drama added to brilliant concepts, believable stories and strong characters!
the way you switch between scenes and flashbacks gives it a ggrand touch!
please please please add me to your pm list for whatever you write please?
cheers
Sonia

removed
Edited by arisai - 10 years ago
Edited!!

Uh Oh! Khushi likes NK!!

What's going on!! 

EEP! 

Loving how Arnav makes Khushi feel uncomfortable!

What's with you and criminals dude? 

Edited by Aveiro - 11 years ago

res

FIRST

I LOVE YOU.
HOW DO YOU ALWAYS MANAGE THIS?
res
oh this was amazing!
I loved it
i didnt expect a meeting between the two so soon but you gave it!
Now im wondering about nk
i love him in this
aww young people getting murdered! :(
update soon!Edited by -Chinnu- - 11 years ago