Fan Fictions

Tainted (removed) - Page 10

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I finished reading the second chapter.
It's very complicated.the characters seem dark.I didn't get it completely.Have to read more of the story. Plz update soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey great two chapters and the story is very different im intrigued
well done 
zuaireah thumbnail
Wow Arnav's a gangster...interesting...
-aliyah- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i'm curious i want to know what's going on.
--BumbleBee-- thumbnail
Wow.
Intense. 
Can't wait for the next update..
arisai thumbnail

removed

Edited by arisai - 10 years ago
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Wow. That was fantastic! I am loving the NOT black or white part of this story! NK and Arnav and Khushi and Payal and Lavanya...you dont know much about any of them but you cant paint them as either black or white. NK clearly emerges as a favourite, as does Lavanya in a way but lets see because I can see Arnav turning over a new leaf - good or bad as it may be with NK being the catalyst but at least Arnav recognized the monstrous act he could have committed...and Khushi obviously did start to hold grudges or so the doctor thinks...brilliantly done!  Edited by AngelTeen - 11 years ago
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Payal………

It's funny how an ornament saved Khushi, if we could use "saved" here? I am unable to place Arnav's character; he seems all too familiar, yet something deeply mysterious about him. I am talking about his persona rather than the mystery that surrounds the guy currently.

NK….. nice again, for a person dwelling in a dark world, he seemed to shine like a torch light.

I really, really like Lavanya in this story, she is edgy, driven and sexy not her appearance but her attitude.

sherlockthor thumbnail
ok wow! so arnav isn't that evil! even though he is pretty messed up!
what happened to the innocent naive khushi!? i feel sad!
gr8 update !
thnx for pm!
segad thumbnail
just read chapter 2 and 3 together.  You have a wonderful imagination and a talent for expressing it.  I have read several stories on this forum but none as captivating as yours.  
Bravo!