Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonlight99 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey ! Just read the first part and it was beautifully written! I love the new suspense and the need to be different in a world so big. Khushi is cryptic and I am at the edge of my seat as I watch the story unfold. Thanks for the pm!

BUT more than the story I loved your note asking everybody to read the books you have prescribed. I can tell you that anybody that read those books has a superiority to anybody who hasn't !You definitely are my kind of girl! I am one of those people begging people to read Homer, Virginia Woolf, Louisa May Alcott, Shakespeare, and Bronte...but unfortunately I am surrounded by people who don't understand a word I say!

Thanks for the note...and for the story! I wrote more about the note than the story because I love people who say things like that.
arisai thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonlight99

Hey ! Just read the first part and it was beautifully written! I love the new suspense and the need to be different in a world so big. Khushi is cryptic and I am at the edge of my seat as I watch the story unfold. Thanks for the pm!

BUT more than the story I loved your note asking everybody to read the books you have prescribed. I can tell you that anybody that read those books has a superiority to anybody who hasn't !You definitely are my kind of girl! I am one of those people begging people to read Homer, Virginia Woolf, Louisa May Alcott, Shakespeare, and Bronte...but unfortunately I am surrounded by people who don't understand a word I say!

Thanks for the note...and for the story! I wrote more about the note than the story because I love people who say things like that.

Have to admit I haven't read any Greek classics (I would have if I'd kept English beyond GCSE, but sadly five A-Levels was too much), but will definitely check them out. Have you read Game of Thrones? It's what I'm reading at the minute- it's as brilliant as the TV series but more disturbing and with less of the unnecessary, gratuitous sex scenes. I'm a massive fan of books with twisted characters- it's why I started with a quote from The Catcher In The Rye- Holden Caulfield was such a perfectly formed flawed character. Huge crush on him when I was 16. 😆 Also, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, which is another of my all time favourite books, is getting a film- with EZRA MILLER- he was perfect in We Need To Talk About Kevin and will be equally perfect in Perks... Have you read those?

Hahahaa, I'm lucky in that most of my friends are pretty well read- a lot of them took English Lit. at A-Level. If this turns into a proper conversation about books (which I hope it does) we should probably move it to Scraps.
Edited by arisai - 11 years ago
arisai thumbnail
Originally posted by: saarah96

sounds amazing already=]

So she commit suicide
And wonder wah she and arnav got up to before

Thanks. Noo she hasn't tried to commit suicide- Khushi's referring to Sylvia Plath, who died by shutting her head in an oven. 😊
arisai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kalyaani

This is what I did after reading the updates:

Opened another tab, googled dictionary.com and looked for synonyms for the word awesome. I am copy pasting the received results.

alarming, astonishing, awe-inspiring, awful, beautiful, breath taking, daunting, dreadful, exalted, fearful, fearsome, formidable, frantic, frightening, grand, hairy*, horrible, horrifying, imposing, impressive, intimidating, magnificent, majestic, mean, mind-blowing, moving, nervous, overwhelming, real gone, shocking, something else, striking, stunning, stupefying, terrible, terrifying, wonderful, wondrous, zero cool

This is what your update is, all this and much more, with my limited ability I simply state, I really like your work. I am unsure to comment, more often than nought, I feel what I have to say is inadequate.

Do write, as we here are always eager to read good work.

I'm a little overwhelmed. T_T
Thank you so, SO much! 

I'll definitely try and keep it up :)
ClumsyLilGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Read both the chapters right now, and they are just freaking brilliant and amazing! 👏
Such a fresh concept!
And the suspense is killing me! :|
Loved it! :D
Cannot wait to read more of it! xD
mistyrains thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
That was a terrific chapter:)
 Your writing is very powerful!:)

I'm a little too shocked as to put clearly what I felt about this chapter. Let's just say it hit me hard.

Arnav is a tormented soul, messed up emotions and what not.

Continue soon :)
peepli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
oh wow... i cant believe you are back..

read the two chapters... loved it..arnav , a true gangster... wow..
Crazy_1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Ohhh this is getting so good! 
Kinda like Don...but not even close ahahha

desikalakaar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome! 

Can't wait for the next part because this FF is like just making me want to scream until you update :D
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WHOAH SPEECHLESS ARNAV IS IN JAIL IM LOVING KHUSHI N ARNAV CHARACTERS SO FAR I THINK THE DOCTOR IS AKASH CONTINUE SOON THANKS FOR THE PM