OneShot:His favorite dish - Page 13

Posted: 11 years ago
hahhahhahaha..HP saw them making out..wad cn b mre unfortunate fr arshi...?lol...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
poor arnav ...isnt ALLOWED to stay in peace..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
amazing update dear..⭐️⭐️
⭐️thnxx alot fr d  PM..😊
😊n buddy plzz update ur othr ffs...waiting to read them...😊😳

HEYYY.. AWESOME OS... CUD U PM ME FOR ALL UR WORKS.. DREAM GIRL SOUNDS GOOOD... :-)
That has to be Marriage with Benefits! Khushi and her flat bum! hehe, thanks for the PM for this brilliant update!
It was very naughty prt , & also sooo funny , specially the last prt .
the last sentennce was too cool, I agree with arnav.
poor HP , bt he is besharam , y he intrpt them.
all the familly mmbrs r " Pyaar ka dushman"πŸ˜›
I think its 4m " Marriage wid benefits ".
plz update " dream Girl "soon yarr.
The 'flat butt' reference is a great clue to let us know that it's from 'Marriage with benefits'!
I loved it ! It was funny and hot! I loved the way Arnav couldn't stay away from Khushi!
I can't wait for it to happen in the FF!
It was a beautiful update
Thanks for pm me
LOLOLOL!!!!!!! I really want Arnav to say the last line to his family in the show. That would make my life. Poor Hariprakash!! I bet he loved watching that scene! Please write more!!

Krishika
LOVED IT LOVED HOW HE TOLD THAT THEY KEEP COCKBLOCKING HIM POOR HP IT FOR MARRIAGE WITH BENEFITS CAUSE HE SAID FLAT BUTT N HE ALWAYS SAYS THAT IN MARRIAGE WITH BENEFITS Edited by drunkiiebabe - 11 years ago
Wow that was such a cute, funny, romantic, hot os loved it hari parkash accidently saw them making out lol Then anjali and nani caught them lol poor arnav lol thanks for the pm.Edited by shyperson - 11 years ago
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE DREAMGIRL!!!