Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ASR,Do It Reversewa..No Gutter(@least I Think);P (Page 2)

roldc Goldie
roldc
roldc

Joined: 14 February 2012
Posts: 2399

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah53

Originally posted by roldc

Hottie needs to enrol himself on to the Forum for more gyaan on how to complete this mission.   Classes will be provided free of costSmile

Well,just yesterday,hottie claimed-he CAN do a lot more to his wife..His legally wedded wife...!

So I don't think he needs classes to learn anythingEmbarrassedHe just needs to re-strategize and time his seductions more appropriatelyWink


He is so dependent on Aman to set up his schedules.   Looks like he will have to enlist Aman help for appropriate disturbance free timingsWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farah53

-HoneyBoo- IF-Rockerz
-HoneyBoo-
-HoneyBoo-

Joined: 01 January 2011
Posts: 5850

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
I agree...feel really bad for ASR...he shud have done whatever he planned to do in his damn room where no one will interrupt Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farah53

farah53 IF-Sizzlerz
farah53
farah53

Joined: 24 January 2012
Posts: 14724

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roldc

Originally posted by farah53

Originally posted by roldc

Hottie needs to enrol himself on to the Forum for more gyaan on how to complete this mission.   Classes will be provided free of costSmile

Well,just yesterday,hottie claimed-he CAN do a lot more to his wife..His legally wedded wife...!

So I don't think he needs classes to learn anythingEmbarrassedHe just needs to re-strategize and time his seductions more appropriatelyWink


He is so dependent on Aman to set up his schedules.   Looks like he will have to enlist Aman help for appropriate disturbance free timingsWink

Even Aman won't be able to save him from Anjali's interruptions if the man chose RM's main hall for romantic raundevouz!Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roldc

farah53 IF-Sizzlerz
farah53
farah53

Joined: 24 January 2012
Posts: 14724

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhiAbhiya

I agree...feel really bad for ASR...he shud have done whatever he planned to do in his damn room where no one will interrupt Angry

HP did interrupt them in their damn room yesterday!Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-HoneyBoo-

-HoneyBoo- IF-Rockerz
-HoneyBoo-
-HoneyBoo-

Joined: 01 January 2011
Posts: 5850

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah53

Originally posted by ArhiAbhiya

I agree...feel really bad for ASR...he shud have done whatever he planned to do in his damn room where no one will interrupt Angry

<font color="#009966" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">HP did interrupt them in their damn room yesterday!Cry</font>


Lol may be if he had done so in his room and not in the living room then maybe he wud have locked the doors...and hp was even off this time...ehehehhehehehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farah53

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Joined: 22 January 2012
Posts: 16581

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
first of all let them get some privacy in RMOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farah53

farah53 IF-Sizzlerz
farah53
farah53

Joined: 24 January 2012
Posts: 14724

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

first of all let them get some privacy in RMOuch

I don't see it happening anytime soon...do you??Ouch

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
THINK / OVER THINK

Author: sugarfreejalebi   Replies: 9   Views: 1537

sugarfreejalebi 9 1537 01 December 2011 at 10:49pm by Avana
At least Anjali could have helped Khushi!

Author: bholabear   Replies: 0   Views: 429

bholabear 0 429 19 October 2011 at 2:00am by bholabear
At least the Precap was good!

Author: Shahu   Replies: 1   Views: 789

Shahu 1 789 18 October 2011 at 9:35am by paulomi_taAnu
d least we expected!!

2

Author: -veena.shona-   Replies: 13   Views: 1354

-veena.shona- 13 1354 23 August 2011 at 11:38am by geet.a
Least expected from ASR

Author: trina2010   Replies: 9   Views: 1503

trina2010 9 1503 23 August 2011 at 9:54am by _TheJoker-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index