Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Who is more Stupid/ Anjali or Daljeet

-Cheeni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cheeni-
-Cheeni-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

Hey everyone

Before start of actual post I want to introduce myself because I am not a active user, but now my uni was closed me on summer vacation and now I want to be active on IPKKND Forum. But I am a daily visitor of forum as silent reader because I m mad about ARSHI or SARUN. Both are just amazing my family always ask y I m so crazy about arnav khushi seriously I just smile because I really don't know y I m mad and sometime thinks my family never understand or my they never come on india forum, they should come and get to know I m only mad person about ARSHI. (Really want to write more and more about ARSHI, but come on actual post).

I really don't want to debate on this issue as Daljeet or Anjali which is ON from many days especially yesterday daljeet such a unprofessional interview. I don't know what to say on daljeet and I really don't know y I call stupid may it irritation I get in myself after today episode. Seriously firstly daljeet come in light when she wanted to exit now forum was going mad y daljeet leaving?, we love u and etc now when she want to be more space on the show as according to her latest interview show is "Didi ki Saut" (first time I read about this, I stuck "What the" I m watching this and actually I mad about this but CV's make this wrong".) now from the first promo till date I never ever dislike ARSHI, and never want to heard anything wrong about especially when I check forum after any episode people analysis so hard and bash on ARSHI, I always think how can anyone able to bash on arnav khushi they are just amazing, sizzling  (don't have words which define them in a better way). Again I start on ARSHI come on actual topic, come on daljeet you have to research ( I m MBA student, study research LOL want to use on daljeet) what actual audience. I really like you, you r so cute but your unprofessional and un ethical behavior interview and response make me think why you want lead on other means you are much aware about ARSHI and SARUN popularity , people mad about them and actually more than this (people like me) who are always want to listen RABB VE lolX (My sister always ready to kill me because of RABBA VE I don't have anything to listen).  You should think daljeet if you are lead then why STARPLUS using Sanaya to promote anything?, why started promos showing her? Why cvs come up with "Mohabaat Paas ane na de, Nafrat dor jane na de" (Most confusing line ever, which I unable to solve but love it ) where are you as lead. When I read posts yesterday related to lead issue and get to know daljeet or anjali as a lead it's a shocking for me I just want to watch the show, I actually cry, then where is khushi I completely love khsuhi I can't bear anything with khushi especially arnav (at time I also think, why people fighting over lead whether it is Anjali or Khushi, take me as lead then I think no I love sanaya a lot y  I do this in this life you should work with Barun lolx I totally mad about them).

Now anjali, I really love anjali she is so cute, elegant but now a days I just don't want to see (after interview, I don't know actually I like her or not so confused). Please anjali understand your brother have his own life, he have full right to love her wife and romance with her (His main and birth right Lolxx), everyone have their own personal life, she should understand y you want her for urself only just think when shyam (after ARshi, I love him a lot, want to see him again) with you, u and shyam romancing, arnav have no problem then y u have think please think'I just get irritate y this lady don't want to think form heart I now everythin which happen is really bad but life is all about ups and down that's not mean you are starting behaving in negative way.

Overall daljeet if you want a more space you should be more elegant and shows honesty toward your work, where is your baby bump after 5 months of pregnancy and moreover how a pregnant woman behave in such a sick way I don't know about you guyz but today I get anjali a fake interaction how she behave, are really pregnant woman behave that like such a sick way. How you justify yourself by abortion means that's was unexpected act from you.  I feel really bad when I read written update we see ARSHI eight minutes only. Anajli you are unbelievable, you think and you and your brother have your own personal life don't mix up everything, I understand you are in pain but now you get pathetic mean for me irritated I can't handle for a second on my screen.

I don't get how is more stupid anjali or daljeet? Or may be CVS who give false hopes to her? I never every want to you act as lead? Khushi is lead and that what I know.

AND I ALSO APPRECIATE ALL OS writers , you r awesome guyz amazing sometime I get you much better than actual writers. I also mad about some Pakistan (I m from Pakistan) OS much better than these writers also. Sometime OS and VMS on ARSHI my survival. All VM makers and OS writers are awesome love you guyz.

I really don't want to post this topic because I want to discuss ARSHI but today anjali irritated me I get so frustrated, I can't sleep if I can't post it.  

i also love gutter post, now i m going to participate in it so beware Embarrassed

tc 

Edited by angel-iqra - 20 July 2012 at 1:45pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

reianajazzpreetmariyakamranBestesyAudrey.h.sun2011

payaka Newbie
payaka
payaka

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

Raizadas don't know what Kushi has gone through in last four months .How she was harassed by Arnav and Shyam.

Now the MU between Arshi is cleared and they are behaving like newly wedded couple .But Anji doesn;t know this .And she has never seen Arnav loving or caring his wife ,So now it is really shocking to her.

But from our point of view we feel Kushi needs this attention and care from Arnav.
But Anji can't tolerate this .So we hate Anjali.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Bestesy-Cheeni-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

I understand your frustration, many are after the episode but it doesn't mean posts directly calling Daljeet stupid will be allowed. Closed.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Asha_1973White.PearlBestesyIllGetOverIpk

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top