Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

-Life and it's ways- FF - Chapter 28 (pg 49) (Page 7)

vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
very nice the GF part was very funnyROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL and please update soon 

ilvuday Goldie
ilvuday
ilvuday

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
wow.uday ka accident m so in love with dis upd8.it was so cute...thanx fr d upd8Clap
Futbol_queen Senior Member
Futbol_queen
Futbol_queen

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a.anu

aww i loved this update.GF n massage part was funny.ROFLbut last line wasn't clear.wht happened?so plz update soon.
ahhh I forgot put in, there was a tv with the news channel on..erg. Sorry!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kojagoryfan

Futbol_queen
Futbol_queen

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire12345678

very nice the GF part was very funnyROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFLand please update soon
hehe glad you liked it Big smile
fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Hey. I love your FF to bits. Honestly I am so hooked to it, you have no idea. Lol. It is really amazing and the story is going so great. But oh dear Uday's car met with an accident. Can't wait to see this play out. Please update soon. I am dying to read it Smile
Once again, great job. This is really very interesting! Especially all the flirting that Uday does. It's epic Wink
And I laughed so hard at the "GF" part. It was hilarious ROFL

Futbol_queen

--Zenu-- Goldie
--Zenu--
--Zenu--

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Wonderful Updates! I read 4-5 together & they were awsum! Woah.. Accident?? Hope to See some lovely ManVeer Scenes! Ty 4 d pm & update soon Big smile
Futbol_queen
Futbol_queen

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged

I heard of the breakup news...I was sad, but then I was thought... Oh well, like many on this forum have said, "All good things come to an end" and so the magnificent Priyash came to an end, with Manveer...wow...We DEK fans have had to go through a lot! DEK ending, Manveer ending and now this?! Why?! What have we fans done to earn this. *Sigh*. Well, let bygones be bygones and not settle on this issue too long Smile. Here's Chapter 6 at your disposal!

CHP 6
~~~~~~
Uday had tried a lot to get away but the girls would make some excuse and make him stay again. They'd already finished lunch and now he was listening to them gossip. Instead of listening to their pointless chatter Uday was busy staring out the window and watching a hobo pull around a shopping cart with newspapers in it, "Udayveer!" whined one of the girls. Uday turned to face them, "Yes?". The girls were nowhere near to pretty, but yet they looked familiar, three blonde bimbos, he'd seen them somewhere before...He shook that thought out of his head. "Who was that girl at the beach? I remember you calling her Maniyeta?" asked one of the girls whose name he thought was...Crystal? Maybe... "Oh no, that was Manyatha" he smiled. "Like OMG! She was so desperate to get you to go with her!" said the second, her name he was 50% sure, was Lisa. The third one just nodded she was really quiet, Stacy, that was her name. Uday laughed, "Haha, actually-". He was cut off by Crystal, "What a despo!", Lisa nodded in agreement. Uday glared at them, "I was saying-". Again he was cut-off but this time by Lisa, "Eew she is such a vamp!". Uday stood up abruptly, the girls looked up, "You better talk about her with some respect!" he hissed. Uday paused, "Oh wait you despos don't have any" he glared. Lisa stood up, "Why are you so angry? And who are you to call is despos?" she asked angrily. "You're talking trash about my Fianc, how could I not be angry" he growled. Crystal got up, "Well if she is your fianc, then what were you doing with us?" she demanded. "Nothing! I even forgot the reason I came with you, all you three did was gossip and fill my mind with crap" he muttered. Crystal, Lisa, and Stacy looked at each other, "So you find none of us attractive" asked Crustal pouting. "Attractive!?" his laugh was harsh, "Not even close" he whispered. The girls looked offended, "What?!". "That's the truth girls, Crystal you wear too much makeup" Uday explained. "It's Cristina!" she whined. "Whatever- and Lisa! I think you should get clothes that ACTUALLY cover your body" he smirked. "IT'S LILY!" she shouted. "And Stacy, I think you should stop listening to these two" he said motioning to the others. "You got my name right" she said with awe. "Goodbye, and thanks for the lunch" he smirked, slipping hundred dollar bills in to Lisa's hands, "That's for the bill" he said. Uday smirked and strode out the door to his car, the girls behind him fuming and already blaming each other for "turning him off". Uday shook his head, "Idiots, fighting within themselves for no reason" he thought.

After hearing the news on the TV at the restaurantManyatha had reached the accident site, there was police tape all over the place, "My car" she heard Vijay whisper behind her. Manyatha looked at the wreckage, it was totaled, nothing could've saved it! She felt the tears start to prick her eyes. "Officer where are the corpses?" asked Vijay. He pointed to a single white bag. Manyatha clutched his arm, "Vijay bhai, does that mean Uday was alone?" she whimpered. "M Bhai let me check" whispered Vijay. "No! I want to" Manyatha insisted. Vijay sighed, "Okay, I have to get things cleared up, have to tell them it's my car". Manyatha just nodded and headed towards the body bag. She bent down, expecting a putrid smell, but there was none. She slowly unzipped the bag, suddenly the smell hit her. She covered her nose, the tears already starting to trickle down her face. "What are you doing?" asked someone. "I'm checking if this is Uday" she answered. "But I'm right here!" she looked up at Uday annoyed, "NOT NOW UDAY! IM TRYING TO SEE IF THIS IS YOU OR NOT" she cried, the tears starting to flow faster. Manyatha continued to unzip the bag, when it hit her. She shot up, "UDAY!" she exclaimed. He stood infront of her with his hands in his pockets and a smirk plastered onto his face.

Uday hated to admit it, but watching Manyatha had been hilarious. She'd seen him, but had continued to unzip the bag, her reaction though was probably the best. "UDAY!" she shouted, her innocent face streaked with tears, her mouth turned up in to a smile. He smirked, "Did you miss-". Manyatha ran and tackled him with a hug. Uday stumbled backwards, he hadn't been expecting that. He quickly got over his surprise and slowly slipped his arms around her. Her whole body was shaking, "Woah Princess, what happened?" he asked softly. Manyatha looked up at him, their eyes locked on, "I th-" "You thought I was dead" whispered Uday wiping her tears. She nodded cutely. "Here I am alive" he smiled. Manyatha must have realized in what position she was, because she quickly pulled out the hug. "Dang it..." she muttered wiping her tears. "Why so?" asked Uday walking Closer to her. "You survived! Fate is so cruel" Manyatha answered. Uday grabbed her by her waist and pulled her closer, "But you seemed quite overjoyed to see me alive" he smiled. Manyatha shot him a glare, "I th-thought you were Vijay Bhai" she answered. "Oh really?" he smirked. Manyatha looked down at his hands on her waist, she grabbed them and moved them. "Really!" she replied turning around and walking away.

Manyatha in reality felt elated, Uday was alive! She caught up with Vijay, "Bhai he's alive!" she shouted. Vijay looked shocked, "WHAT?! Then who died and got blood all over my cars leather interior!" he shouted. One of the police officers explained that, there had been a lot of car thefts around Vancouver, they hadn't caught the thief, the thief must have stolen his car and then gotten into an accident, throughout the whole explanation Manyathas phone kept ringing. "M Bhai, your cell keeps ringing" Vijay told her. Manyatha nodded, "I'll pick it up, it's too noisy here". Jai had called, she'd been freaking out about the accident but Manyatha had told her everything was fine and not to worry. AfterwardsManyatha and Vijay went home, right after they got everything sorted out, but Uday was nowhere to be seen. At the dinner table he was still missing, Manyatha sat alone at the end of the table watching Vijays parents fuss over him. "Why alone Princess?" Uday came and sat down beside her. She sighed, "Jai still hasn't comeback from the photo shoot". Uday nodded and started to fill up his plate with food, "Where were you?" asked Manyatha suspiciously. Uday looked up at her, "That's for me to know, and you to find out" he winked. Manyatha scowled, more secrets he was keeping from her. Why did it bother her so much?! "So Uday did you move out your stuff?" asked Vijay from across the table. "Yea! I did!" Uday replied. "What happened Vijay Bhai?" asked Manyatha sipping her water. "You see M Bhai me and some of my friends are getting together tonight to have a sleepover, and I need an extra room, since Udayveers is closest to mine I asked if I could use it" Vijay answered. Manyathas eyes widened, she froze on the spot, everyone was quiet watching what would happen next. Uday who hadn't been paying attention leant over the table and started to grab the jug that held milk when, "WHAT?!" Manyatha sprayed the water all over the side of Udays face, she covered her mouth, there was another pause as Uday slowly sat down back on to his seat. No one else laughed, but Manyatha found it absolutley hilarious. She covered her mouth and started to giggle uncontrollably. Uday glared at her and got up from the table to clean up. "V-Vijay Bhai...YOU and sl-sleep over" she giggled. "So?" he asked. "Y-y-you're twenty and y-your hav-ving a sleepover! And on top of that your a GUY!" she burst out. "FINE! It's an all-nighter get-together, OKAY!" he muttered, Vijay looked to his parents in support but he didn't get any, since they too were trying hard to control their laughter. Manyatha was still laughing, she felt like she was going to explode! "I don't think I can eat anymore, excuse me" she excused herself, and keeping a straight face began the walk to her room. As soon as she was out of Vijays sight she burst out laughing once again, but this time realizing she had spat all over Uday. Laughing all the way to her room, sometimes holding the wall for support so she wouldn't fall over, Manyatha noticed that she hadn't laughed this much since when they were little, Jai had gotten angry with Vijay and pushed him into horse droppings, Vijay thinking it was chocolate had been about to eat some if it hadn't been for Menka Aunty seeing him at last minute . Manyatha opened her eyes, they were all watery, she could see her room right infront of her, rubbing her eyes she advanced only to crash into a wall. "What the.." she opened her eyes and found her self looking at a white t-shirt that said, "No shoes, no shirt but I still get service". She looked up, Uday was gazing down at her, "Why are you in my room?" she demanded. "Your room? I moved all my stuff over here" he smirked. Manyatha made a frustrated noise and stormed past him. Uday grabbed her wrist, "It's not nice to barge into other peoples rooms Princess". Manyatha looked at him, she knew there was only one way to get her room. "Uday" she pouted. "Hiye! You look shhoo cute when you pout" Uday pinched her cheeks. Manyatha smiled, on the inside she was grimacing. "Could I have my room back please?" she said grabbing his hand that was on her wrist and holding it. "On one condition" he said leaning closer. "I want a kiss" he said pointing to his cheek. "Okay fine, but first close your eyes" Manyatha agreed. Uday was amazed that she had readily agreed. Uday looked at her suspiciously, "You feeling okay Princess?" he asked. "Do you want the kiss or not?!" she asked. He closed his eyes, Manyatha walked up to him got onto her tip-toes and brought her lips close to his cheek, Uday could feel her warm breath on his cheek, he felt his heart beat quicken. That had never happened to him. Manytha too was thinking the same thing, why did her heart beats quicken when he was around? Moving that thought to the back of her head, she opened her eyes and smirked, no way was she going to kiss him, instead Manyatha gave him a shove which sent him out of the room. "NOT!" she shouted closing and locking the door. Uday shook his head smiling, he'd seen that coming. "She's going to be a hard nut to crack" he thought, but then again, Yuvraj Udayveer Singh loves challenges.

AAARRGGHH...I PROMISE more manveer scenes in the next update!
Like <3, Comment~, and Criticize

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda01honeey95FantasyangelMariam12kojagoryfan--Zenu--wendy25ilvudayanushruthiSunshinegirllrocker12aksujiFireNIceShazzieArieltabivampire12345678pia.rahaMsLuscious-TeriMalang-CharmingAngel7srividhya68Archi02Being-Humanfia21-BerryCharm-

Mariam12 Senior Member
Mariam12
Mariam12

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
awsum update plz do cont soon and thankx 4 pm

Futbol_queen

Go to top