Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

-Life and it's ways- FF - Chapter 28 (pg 49) (Page 5)

pia.raha IF-Rockerz
pia.raha
pia.raha

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
uday and manyata always creates sparks!!! hpe 2 c the nxt updte soon

ilvuday Goldie
ilvuday
ilvuday

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
yaar i h8 cliffhanger points.please please upd8 soon i loved ur upd8...Big smile
--Zenu-- Goldie
--Zenu--
--Zenu--

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Superb update dear ! Manveer is jus simply fabulous in ur FF ! Ty 4 d pm & update soon Big smile
-BerryCharm- IF-Addictz

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Futbol_queen Senior Member
Futbol_queen
Futbol_queen

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Chapter 4--
Uday scanned her, she was wearing a petty white dress,
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31T96pv2G%2BL._AA280_.jpg
Her hair draped over one shoulder, a pretty white rose in her hair.
Then he looked over at Jai who was wearing
http://www.loradresses.com/images/l/201008/12831542550.jpg
And had her hair in a fancy bun.
At first he was totally shaken but then a smirk slowly made its way onto his face, he slipped his hands into his pocket and cocked his neck to the side, he drank in the sight infront of him, Manyathas mouth hung open, her eyes bulged out of head. Manyatha on the other hand had a storm of emotions going through her, shock, anger, embarrassment, sadness, but then there was also this other feeling it seemed to replace all the other feelings it felt like...maybe, relief? "Jai you have to be joking" Manyatha cried out turning to Jai. "No Jiji, I can never be wrong, you two mingle I have to go, Vijay Bhai got himself over-stuffed with again" she sighed. Manyatha looked back at Uday, "U-Udayveer.." she stuttered. "Irony...am I right? Sweetheart" he smirked leaning forwards. Manyatha still couldn't believe what she'd heard, she ran back and forth asking people and pointing at him. As she ran by Uday he grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him and pushed her up against a marble pillar. "Oh-ho sweetheart, why are you so worried?" his voice smooth. Manyatha looked up into his eyes, they were a deep brown, almost black, she smirked, "Eyes reveal what's on the inside, and your eyes clearly reveal your black heart" she hissed. Uday chuckled, "So much hatred?" he moved closer their noses almost touching. Being so close to him made her heart beats quicken, "L-let me go" she couldn't move her eyes they'd locked onto with his. "You know how many girls would die to be in your position right now" he smirked. She glared at him, " I DON'T care!" she growled. Uday let her go, still smirking "Not very princess-like" he laughed. "Well your no Prince either" she retorted. "Oh but I am sweetheart" he chuckled. Manyatha turned and walked away leaving an amused Uday, still laughing.

Akash saw the whole interaction, he saw Manyatha Walking towards him. He stopped her, "Excuse me?!" she shouted. He grabbed her by the arms and started to shake her back and forth, "HOW COULD YOU MANYATHA! I LOVE YOU AND YOUR MAKING KISSY FACES WITH HIM" Akash shouted. Over the noise of the music and people no one except Manyatha heard him. She was terrified, Manyatha knew she had stalkers but this one was crazier then the rest. "I'll call the police let me go!" she struggled, but his grip was surprisingly tight, his nails dug into her arms making her cry out in pain. He started to drag her away, "Don't worry I know he was forcing you, no one can come between our love" he hissed. Manyatha bit his arm and ran, he yanked her back, wrapping his arm around her neck as if to choke her. Manyatha panicked and screamed the name that came to her mind first.

"UDAY!!", he looked around and spotted some physco choking Manyatha and dragging her away. "Manyatha!" he shouted. This caught everyone's attention, the music stopped and everyone's eyes were focused on The Prince, The Physco and The Princess. The Physco looked up but didn't spot Uday, instead he shouted, "NO ONE CAN COME BETWEEN MANYATHA AND AKASH". Akash looked around, "AND THAT MEANS YOU UDAYVEER!!" he screeched. Uday slowly slipped around the ring that had formed around Manyatha and akash, until he was right behind Akash. Uday saw Manyatha, she was struggling, he knew he didn't have much time until she stopped breathing, permanently. Uday glance around and spotted a vase, he took hold of it and advanced towards Akash. "NONO UDAY NOT THAT ONE, here take this fake one, that one cost over 5,000$" Vijay whispered handing him a plastic vase. Uday rolled his eyes and turned his attention back to the physco. Slowly he advanced, raised the vase above his head and brought it down. Uday heard a cracking noise, and he was sure it wasn't the vase. Akash let go of Manyatha who dropped like a stone, Akash turned around just as Udayveer launched another attack, this time the vase went right across his face. The physco dropped to the side and Uday saw this as a chance to check Manyatha. Her lips had a bluish tinge, her light brown skin had gone pale. "Manyatha" he muttered a few times patting her cheek. Uday checked her pulse, he could barley feel it. "SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE" he shouted. There were murmurs but no one brought out their phone. He looked up Akash was straggling to get back up, Uday stalked over to him grabbed him by his collar and started repeatedly punching the living daylights out of him. "UDAY STOP! WE NEED TO TAKE CARE OF JIJI FIRST!!" Jai shouted. Uday let go of the unconscious physco and ran back to Manyatha, "Did you call the ambulance?" he asked Jai. Jai looked at him teary eyed, "I did -sniffle- they're on their way -sniffle-". Uday lifted Manyatha and repeatadly kept saying, "Please wake up Manyatha". They could hear the sirens in the background, Uday advance towards the front door, the whole time Vijay in the background kept screaming, "OH GOD SOMEONE CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT!! HE'S GETTING BLOOD ALL OVER MY FLOOR!!" while his parents tried to calm him down.

Manyatha opened her eyes only to be blinded by a white bright light. "Eergh" she grumbled. "Princess?! Oh thank God your okay" she heard someone to the side. Expecting it to be Jai she turned her head to the side and shot her a smile, only to find out it was Udayveer. He was holding her hand an looking at her, as if expecting something. "What?!" she croaked, and pulled away her hand. She paused and realized, "Thanks...again". "Second time I've saved your life! And all I get is a 'Thanks! Again!" he sighed. Manyatha glared at him, "Then you should've let me die!" she choked. Uday, for the first time, glared at her. "Don't say that" he growled. Manyatha knew she'd hit a nerve, "I will!". "Princess" he growled menacingly. "You should've-". Uday shot her a look that even made Manyatha shut up. Quickly changing the topic she asked, "Why do you call me Princess?". Uday gave her a smirk, "Because you are one". "I know that" she coughed. "Well, it's my secret" he said smiling and poking her nose. "WHY?!?" she screeched as he walked away. "Don't talk Princess! You sound like a Screaming Banshee" he laughed. Manyatha sat on the hospital bed glaring at the door, she was angry for three things:
1. Her throat hurt like hell.
2. She still didn't know what happened.
3. She really wants to know Udays secret. BUT HE WOULDN'T TELL HER.

GUYS DO VOTE ON THE WRITTEN EPISODE POLL, AND COMMENT!

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda01musafir99sweet.tashiMariam12kojagoryfan--Zenu--ilvudayanushruthiSunshinegirllwendy25Inkpen4877aksujisaakhi01-JEHAN--TeriMalang-CharmingAngel7Archi02Being-Humansrividhya68vampire12345678pia.rahafia21-SilverAngel--BerryCharm-

Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Such a great update!!! man Akash is really crazy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Futbol_queen

-JEHAN- IF-Dazzler
-JEHAN-
-JEHAN-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
awesome...loved it!!