Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

-Life and it's ways- FF - Chapter 28 (pg 49) (Page 49)

pia.raha IF-Rockerz
pia.raha
pia.raha

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
dat was suprb!!!!! specially loved dat part where uday asked manyata whethr she  missed him and manyata hugged him!!!!!!!!! wooww!!!!!!! waitng to read moree!!!!!!!! sorry for being late,had exams!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Futbol_queen

Sunshinegirll Goldie
Sunshinegirll
Sunshinegirll

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
hey futbol now that u have updated the other two ffs yest, please update this as well soon.. Big smile

Futbol_queen

...navina... IF-Stunnerz
...navina...
...navina...

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshinegirll

hey futbol now that u have updated the other two ffs yest, please update this as well soon.. Big smile

Yeah Gurr  ...  please update this 1 nowBig smile!!!

Futbol_queen

kojagoryfan Goldie
kojagoryfan
kojagoryfan

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
this is beautiful awesome.loved it. pls  gurr complete this before the forum  locked.

Futbol_queen

MrsSSO IF-Dazzler
MrsSSO
MrsSSO

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Awesome update ...

The action sequence was written so nicely that i could visualize everything ...

Great work Clap

Continue soon ...

Do PM me ...

Futbol_queen

Futbol_queen Senior Member
Futbol_queen
Futbol_queen

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 4:49pm | IP Logged

The shouts resounded behind them, "Where is Vijay Bhai!?" asked Uday. Manyatha bit her lip, "I told him to bring the jeep!". Uday shook his head and pulled Manyatha towards him, "Guess we have to go and get it by ourselves". Manyatha gave him a brisk nod and started to run, "it's this way!" she shouted. Uday followed her closely.  They ran around the corner of the huge warehouse and saw the jeep, "Quickly!" Manyatha yanked on his hand. Uday quickened his pace and jumped into the jeep. Manyatha ran over to the other side, "What about Vijay!" asked Uday as she climbed into the passenger seat. "We can't wait for him, let's go, he might have been scared and ran away" she sighed. Uday pursed his lips, "You sure?". Gunshots were fired from behind, "Get Them!" Akash screeched. "YES! DRIVE!" screamed Manyatha. Uday slammed down the accelerator pedal, the wheels made a screeching noise and the jeep shot off down the road. Udays eyes roamed the streets, looking for a sign, something that would tell him where he is, but no, the road was deserted. "Manyatha do you have your phone?' he asked. Manyatha frowned, "No! Im guessing they took it". Uday was starting to become frustrated, "DID YOU HAVE ANY OTHER PLAN!? DID YOU EVEN THINK IT OUT PROPERLY!" he barked. Manyathas frown deepened, her eyes started to shine with tears, "Im-im sorry, the only thought in my mind was to get to you" she whimpered. Uday's expression softened, "Im sorry" he whispered. Manyatha shook her head, "No, you're right, I should've been more prepared" she sighed. It was quiet, Uday let his foot off the pedal and let the jeep slow down. "Do you know where we are?" he asked. Manyatha thought for a moment, "I think…near the airport…" she muttered. Uday came to an abrupt stop, "That's perfect! The airport is near the police station!" he grinned. Manyatha forced a smile, "Yea! Let's hurry!". Something screeched behind them, both spun around, two vehicles sped towards them, Akash's head sticking out of one of the windows. He was waving his arms wildly screaming out orders. Uday slammed his foot down on the gas and they quickly pulled away. Everything was going great but somehow the men were catching up. "Speed up Uday!" Manyatha begged. Uday swerved as gunshots sounded behind them, "I'm going as fast as I can!" he shouted. Two of the vehicles sandwiched them, the faces of the men were visible, and you could see them smiling. Uday had dappled in racing before, and he knew exactly what they were going to do, but he was slow to react. Both cars slowed down a bit and swerved into the back of the jeep, the steering-wheel spun out of control; they hit a curb and were soaring through the air. The vehicle landed with a crunch on its top, and slowly tipped over to its side…

After Manyatha had told Vijay what to do, he had valiantly gone off to fulfil his task, but he had met a little obstacle, after using his awesome karate skills Vijay was back on his way…But he realized with dismay that his M Bhai and Uday Banna were already gone. Vijay had watched their escape from the bushes, but he didn't mind, he knew it was important that they got out of Akashs evil clutches. Vijay sat and waited, the others climbed into their vehicles and set off after them. Vijay saw his chance, he found a set of keys lying on the ground, and he glanced around, the only vehicle in the parking lot was a tiny rusted moped, Vijay made a face "Just Great" he mumbled and shuffled over to the rust-bucket. It took a few seconds to start, and he was well on his way, instead of following the others Vijay decided to take a small detour… 

Her head pounded, Manyatha was pressed up against Uday, he was breathing, she could hear his heart beating, slowly. Manyathas arm was twisted at a weird angle and Uday didn't look so great either. With her good arm she wrapped it around Uday, and tugged on his ruined Kurta. "Uday" her voice barely audible over a whisper. He grunted and shifted his body so he could see her, "Im sorry" Manyatha whimpered and buried her head in his shoulder. Uday yearned to wrap his arms aroueat" he mumbled and shuffled over to the rust-bucket. It took a few seconds to start, and he was well on his way, instead of following the others Vijay decided to take a small detour… 

Her head pounded, Manyatha was pressed up against Uday, he was breathing, she could hear his heart beating, slowly. Manyathas arm was twisted at a weird angle and Uday didn't look so great either. With her good arm she wrapped it around Uday, and tugged on his ruined Kurta. "Uday" her voice barely audible over a whisper. He grunted and shifted his body so he could see her, "Im sorry" Manyatha whimpered and buried her head in his shoulder. Uday yearned to wrap his arms around her, but he was a little bit tied up by the steering wheel. "If we don't make it, I want you to know…." she paused. They heard sirens wailing in the distance. "I Love you" she whispered before falling unconcious. nd her, but he was a little bit tied up by the steering wheel. "If we don't make it, I want you to know…." she paused. They heard sirens wailing in the distance. "I Love you" she whispered before falling unconcious. 

Okay, IM SO SORRY GUYS! I've been real busy with family and school. I decided that I should atleast try to get in a mini update before my exams start next week Tongue
I'll try to fit in another one...Until then...BYE!

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantukrittika89Rsaakkaharika04angelFantasyangelsloppy-hopehans1998angleroopsShahi01-Tannu-Priya46shruti-lovewendy25anushruthiParusDivsandy.audaymanyata07pia.rahaCrazily.Insane...navina...

andy.a IF-Rockerz
andy.a
andy.a

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
it was just awsome
do continue soon please

Futbol_queen

anushruthi Goldie
anushruthi
anushruthi

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged