Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

-Life and it's ways- FF - Chapter 28 (pg 49) (Page 47)

Futbol_queen Senior Member
Futbol_queen
Futbol_queen

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaussar

Finally managed to read your  FF completely.. its marvelous and very entertaining.. you describe the scenes very beautifully.. J is such a sweety in this FF and its a nice change.. Pls update soon. waiting to read what happens next..Big smile
Thank you so much Kaussar! And im working on the update as we speak Big smile

Futbol_queen
Futbol_queen

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
@Mahi and @Adventure_gurl Thanks Guys! Smile
Rsaakka Newbie
Rsaakka
Rsaakka

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Update update update update update plz plz plz plz dying to read it further

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Futbol_queen

Priya46 Goldie
Priya46
Priya46

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
awesome ff but update soon

Futbol_queen

Futbol_queen
Futbol_queen

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
I may as well be one of the most hated writers on this forum when it comes to posing updates on time...Tongue Well that aside...HERE IT IS!

His body screamed with pain, no matter how much he struggled the ropes wouldn't loosen. Uday gave up and slumped forwards, he heard the men coming. It would be best to stay still and pretend to be unconscious for a while. "Can ya believe it? The Princess and her brother, how much do ya think they're worth?" One of the men asked the other excitedly. The other man didn't reply, he walked up to Uday and slapped him across the face, "Still unconscious". Uday had to restrain himself from jumping up and beating the crap out of him. A door creaked open, "Wake him" Akash ordered. They dumped a bucket of freezing cold water on him; the relief that spread through him was amazing. He shook his wet hair and looked up, Udays eyes met Akash, who stood victorious. Uday leant back on the chair he was tied to; a smirk crawled onto his face. Akash lost the victorious look and glowered at Uday, "What are you smiling about?". Uday raised his eyebrows, but didn't answer. This made Akash go crazy, "Tell Me!" He snapped. Uday chuckled, "You're no better than a ten year old, and you dream of killing me and getting Manyatha?". Akash cackled, "I'm no ten year old Udayveer, and yes I do plan to do that". Udayveer relaxed, he closed his eyes, "What makes you think you can kill me? I've been hunting and I recognize that dart anywhere, used on lions to sedate them, I survived THREE of those" Uday opened his eyes and stared at Akash, "The hot iron rod, any ordinary man would've died from the blow, heat and possibly infection, but here I am sitting and smiling" Uday paused. He watched Akash thinking, he knew he was getting to him, "Face it Akash, I'm practically immortal" Uday smirked. Akash grinned, "You're not a Vampire, you're not better than the rest of us, you have luck on your side, I have the ability to kill you right here, right now". "I may not be a Vampire, but I'm the next best thing" Uday retaliated. "And what's that?" Akash hissed. Uday relaxed, he felt the strength return to his aching limbs, he slipped his legs out of their ropes, "I am a Yuvraj" and with that, he stood up, the chair still bound to him. He spun and crashed into everyone around him, the chair fell apart.

Manyatha sat up, "Come on Vijay! You can reach it!" She urged Vijay. They had gained conscious a few hours ago and were trying to free themselves from the ropes they were bound with. There was a furnace in the room, and it was burning hot. She had sent Vijay over to burn the ropes on his hands. He chickened out. "I can't, it's too hot!" He whined. Manyatha glared at him as she wiggled past him, they were tied up as if they were caterpillars, but their hands were tied up separately. Manyatha somehow pushed herself to a stand and quickly stuck her hands in the furnace; she suppressed a scream as the heat seared her skin. She jumped away from the furnace, the flaming rope around her wrists snapped in two; she let out a satisfied sigh. Vijay squealed with delight, "Yay! Now untie me!". Manyatha scooted over to him and undid his ropes, he in return untied her. "Ready to kick butt?" Asked Vijay. Manyatha grinned, "Let's do it".

The door was open, Manyatha stuck her head out and glanced around, there was one guard, and he sat on a chair opposite of her, asleep. She motioned for Vijay to stay quiet, Manyatha snuck up to the man, she noticed a gun strapped to his side, she sneakily pulled it out. The man twitched and awoke, "Ngh, wha-" he snorted. Manyatha panicked, she slammed the butt of the gun down on his head. The man fell over unconscious, "Guess the training paid off" she laughed shakily. Vijay nodded and pushed her to keep walking. They met another man, he was casually strolling down the dusty hallway, Vijay stopped her and whispered, "My turn". Manyatha watched Vijay sneak up to the man, he jumped out of the shadows with a screech. The man was totally caught off-guard as Vijay crashed into him. They landed with a crash and Vijay began launching a wave of punches on the man. Vijay stopped after a while and when he was sure the man was unconscious, he took the persons gun. "How was that?" He ran up to her panting. Manyatha glowered at him, "That was the stupidest thing you've done EVER!" She snapped. Vijay frowned, "Why?". There were loud shouts, a few gunshots were fired, Manyatha groaned, "That's why".

Uday watched the men slowly get up, in the distance he heard a monkey screech, "What the heck" he muttered to himself, "That sounds like..." Udays eyes widened, "Vijay". He hadn't paid much attention when the men were talking, "Princess and Brother" he thought for a bit. "MANYATHA AND VIJAY!" He shouted in shock. Akash stumbled towards him, "That's right! GO GET THEM! SHOOT ONLY IF NECESSARY!" He barked to everyone else. Uday body slammed Akash and ran past the men; he skidded into a group of men running with their rifles. They paused and aimed at him, Uday ducked and rolled just as a shower of bullets flew over his head. He was free now, and used his hand to grab the closest man and threw him into the others. There was a high-pitched scream, Udays blood ran cold, he turned away from the men, he picked up a gun and ran down the hall towards the scream.

Manyatha yanked the mans leg back even farther, he whimpered in pain, "You do NOT hit a woman" she hissed and let the mans partially broken leg fall back into place. Vijay stumbled over to her, "That was Crazy" he laughed shakily. Manyatha nodded, "Come on we still have to get Uday" she muttered. There was more noise of footsteps, Manyatha plucked a gun from one of the unconscious men and aimed it, "Stop or I shoot!" She barked. The man stepped into the light, Manyathas eyes widened, she dropped her gun. "UDAY!" Vijay shouted with glee beside her. Manyatha ran towards him, she practically jumped on him. Uday managed to steady himself, Manyatha was holding onto him tightly, he drank in her familiar smell, a simple smile made its way onto his face. "Missed me Princess?" He asked. Manyatha whimpered into his shirt, "Shut up". Vijay cleared his throat, "Uh, I hate to break this beautiful moment, but we have people trying to kill us" he pointed behind them. Uday and Manyatha pulled apart and spun around, four burly men charged towards them. Manyatha snatched the gun Uday held, without aiming she fired and got them all, in the legs of course, she was not one to kill. Uday stood dumbfounded, "What was that?" He spluttered. Manyatha shook her head, "No time to explain" she laced her fingers through his, "Let's go" she pulled him around. Uday was no longer the rescuer, "Vijay, go get the Jeep but look out for any extra vehicles!" She shouted. Vijay quickly ran from them. Manyatha tugged on Udays arm, "Run!" She shouted. Uday didn't need to be told twice, both of them sprinted down the hall into what they thought was an exit. It was just and open room with more doorways, the men thundered into the room just as Uday pulled Manyatha into one of the darker corridors. Manyatha was panting, but Udays breathe came out slow and ragged. "Uday are you fine?" She whispered. Uday didn't answer he pulled her farther down the corridor until they could see a dim light, "Exit!" Uday whispered to her. They burst into the open, both taking in large gulps of the fresh air. The sun was starting to dip down behind the horizon, and both knew they didn't have long before the others caught up to them.

No precap guys, this was a mini update and only part of a bigger one! So the previous precap still stands! I hope y'all enjoyed it...

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Gulrukhkrittika89RsaakkaSofty17PriyashDek...Rohitha...DaddyzPwincessFantasyangelsloppy-hopehans1998anushruthiPriya46SunshinegirllkojagoryfanAsyaloverkaussarudaymanyata07pia.rahaandy.a...navina...

DaddyzPwincess Senior Member
DaddyzPwincess
DaddyzPwincess

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
It was great
Manyata the rescuer
Uday and his smirk
Awesome update

Futbol_queen

DaddyzPwincess Senior Member
DaddyzPwincess
DaddyzPwincess

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Hey that was an awesome update I have. Request can u give me a short summary if what has happen till this point and another question dose manyata love uday or they were getting married for the riyaasats
And once again great update

Futbol_queen

anushruthi Goldie
anushruthi
anushruthi

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
superb update
Loved UV's dialogue
"I am a Yuvraj"
hmm So M rescues UV gr8 
but wat happened 2 Vb ??