Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

-Life and it's ways- FF - Chapter 28 (pg 49) (Page 40)

adorable_rana IF-Dazzler
adorable_rana
adorable_rana

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Superb and full entertaining update GurrClap

Song was just too cute and so did ManyataWinkLOL

waiting for the morning scene...I know she already realized it but wanna see her in full senses and apologizing from UdayDay Dreaming

thanx for the pm and update soon dearHug

Edited by adorable_rana - 14 October 2012 at 10:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Futbol_queen

pia.raha IF-Rockerz
pia.raha
pia.raha

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
ha ha ha,manyata kya gaana ga rahi thi!!!!!!!LOL ohoo manyata thnks uday looks cute and is seducing him!!!!!!!!! awww cant wait for ur nxt part,plzz plzzz plzzz jaldi kar do update!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile

Futbol_queen

Futbol_queen Senior Member
Futbol_queen
Futbol_queen

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
There was a sound of a bird chirping, her eyes snapped open, she groggily stared out the window. It was bright out there, the sun was shining and the birds singing, she shook her head, today was her sangeet, and the day she would tell Uday everything. That was if she could get over her massive headache. She lay back down and got comfortably against her fuzzy black pillow, pillow? She shot up, what had happened last night? She looked down at her pillow, it was Udays vest. The color drained from her face. What had happened?! The question rang in her head. Jai walked in followed by Ms. Petite, "Okay get up, we have a full schedule" Ms. Petite clapped her hands. Manyatha sat up, "Could I talk to Jai first?" she asked. Ms. Petite nodded her head, "Okay and left. Manyatha tugged on Jais arm, "What happened last night? She asked. Jai sat down beside her, "I don't know Jiji, I still have a head ache!" Jai muttered. Manyatha chewed her lip, "Let's ask Vijay". The girls were heading out he door, Ms. Petite stopped them, "Let's go girls" she clapped her hands and a whole row of ladies holding clothing and makeup strode in. Manyatha and Jai were swept up into a world of designer clothing and heavy make-up, they were paraded downstairs and the haldi began, Manyathas brain swimming around the same question repeatedly. Her sangeet was a mess; everyone else was having fun except for her. She made a bathroom excuse and slipped away to find Vijay. "M Bhai! Aap yahan? Your Sangeet is downstairs!" Vijay yelped surprised as she stormed in. "Cut the talk Vijay Bhai, what happened last night, you were the only sober one! And how did I get drunk he first place!" she demanded. Vijay sighed, "Number one, Jai gave you juice that was actually alcohol, she said you needed to loosen up, number two...Uday banna told me everything, and the answer is absolutely nothing, he left his vest with you because you fell asleep hugging him and wouldn't let go" Vijay replied. Manyatha let out a sigh of relief, "Thank goodness…" she grinned. "But…he seemed to be smiling a lot when he came out of your room!" Vijay waggled his eyebrows and slipped past her. Manyatha didn't care fort he last pat, now she was free of worries, she could finally enjoy her Sangeet, and afterwards…apologize to Uday.

He drove in on his motorcycle, he slipped on his aviators and strolled down the Palace Path, the guards bowed as he walked inside. Uday peered in through the door, he'd come here just to check up on his Princess, he knew she'd be worried. The result was quite different form what he expected. She was dancing, a large smile plastered onto her face, she seemed to be enjoying herself. That was his Princess, always finding ways to surprise him. A tiny smile appeared on his face, he knew what his Princess wanted to say, but she was going to have to wait. Uday stepped back, "Yuvraj Sa" someone put their hand on his shoulder. "Take my car out Lakkan, I feel like going for a drive" Uday ordered. The driver nodded, "Anything else?" he inquired. Uday took out his phone, "Dispose of this while your at it" he shoved it into the drivers hand. The driver looked confused but didn't say anything, Uday smiled softly, he was a Prince, he liked doing everything fairly, and it was only fair if she suffered for his love, as much as he had suffered for hers. What she felt now was only the layer, the farther he goes from her the deeper her feelings will get.

Manyatha collapsed on the couch, "Someone get me my phone!" she shouted, She was doggone tired, somehow she'd gotten the women to leave, finally, she could call Uday and tell him to meet up with her. Vijay ran in, "Here you go, something important M Bhai?" Vijay asked. Manyatha grinned, "You have no idea". She dialed his number, "The number you have dialed is no longer in service" the woman spoke in English. Manyathas eyes widened, she quickly dialed Unnati, "Dada's on a mini business trip, he'll be back soon," Unnati answered. Manyatha groaned, the clock read 7:00pm, how soon?

The car pulled up to a small stream, a lone figure stepped out. "You may go, be back before midnight," he commanded. The car pulled away. The young-man sat down by the stream, on a large rock, his eyes followed the stream to an even larger rock a few meters away. It read:
             'Maharani Poonam Devi'  This was the place where he had scattered his mother's ashes, his father hadn't come. This was his mother's favorite place, she had said it made her feel…Human? She had explained to him that being a queen and being surrounded by people all the time suffocated her, made her un-easy, that was why she loved visiting this place, a stream, an hour or two drive away from Jaighar palace. That's why he came here, to talk with her, "Miss you Mom," he whispered to himself.

The thunder shook her windowpane, the lightning flashed before her eyes. She'd stayed up all night waiting… "Jiji…you're awake?!" Jai poked her head into the room. Manyatha nodded, "Yes" her voice quiet. Jai sat down beside her, "You didn't sleep last night did you?" Jai asked. Manyatha shook her head and stared out the window. "Can you believe it Jai; I'm getting married today, and look at the weather!" Manyatha laughed sarcastically. Jai leant up against her and got comfortable, "I'm going to miss you Jiji" she sniffled. Manyatha looked down at her, "I'm going to miss you too" she hugged her and they both cried a little. "So heart-warming" they heard a sigh from behind. "Ms. Petite? Couldn't you knock before entering?" Jai said coldly. Ms. Petite rolled her eyes, "Summer wedding cancelled, it's all going to be inside, but we're keeping the decorations" she said To Manyatha. "Um...Okay" Manyatha frowned. "What are you doing sitting? Get up! We have to get you changed!" Ms. Petite pulled her up. "Wha-? It's only morning the wedding isn't until five!" Manyatha protested. Ms. Petite put up her hand, "From what I've learned, you Indian brides have some complicated outfits and jewelry," Ms. Petite explained. "Okay fine, but I want my mom to get me ready" Manyatha replied. Ms. Petite looked shocked, "OK! I'll go call your mother, but don't blame me later on" she mumbled and stormed out the door. Jai and Manyatha laughed, Komal entered and watched her daughters laughing together, her focus more on Manyatha. A tear appeared at the corner of her eye, "Manyatha" she cleared her throat. Manyatha sat up, "Ma!" she gave her mother a hug. Komal was trying so hard to keep her composure, "Let's get you ready dear" she sniffled. The next three and a half hours were full of heavy jewelry, pretty dresses, and tears. Whenever Manyatha, Jai, and Komal got quiet, they'd end up crying thinking of all the good times. It was around 2:oopm when they finished, "You look.." Komal stepped back to admire her daughter. "Gorgeous…" Jai and Komal sighed in unison. Manyatha blushed, "All because of you Ma, and Jai". They embraced each other, "Let's go Jai" Komal pulled away and turned to leave. Manyatha stood up, "Great, I was getting tired of sitting there" she sighed. Komal shook her head, "No! You must stay inside, there's three hours left, I'm sure you can wait that long" Komal explained. Manyatha groaned and sat back down, "Could
you at least send Vijay Bhai?" she asked. Komal nodded, "Of course". "Where is he?" Jai wondered aloud.

Vijay strolled down towards the servant's quarter; he had some chatting to do with Seema, regarding the 'Churdail' remark. "I Don't Care How! But I Want This Marriage To Be Cancelled!" he heard a shout. Vijay sped up and stopped in front of Seema room. He peered in, Seema had her back to him, and he could see the face of the pundit that was supposed to conduct the wedding. "No!  I have been their faithful Pundit all these years I won't betray them!" the old man shouted. Vijay nodded to himself in approval, "FINE! BUT YOU'LL REGRET IT!" screeched Seema. "Who are you to make me regret!' the Pundit retaliated. "I am Rani!" the girl spat at him. The pundit couldn't take it, he stomped past Seema, and walked past Vijay without noticing him. Vijay heard the sound of shattering glass, "IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU!" Seema screamed. Vijay looked back into the room, a shattered picture of Manyatha and the family lay on the ground. "Because of you Uday left me!" she shouted. Vijay saw this as a chance to intrude, "Um, what happened here?" he asked casually walking in. Seema's face went pale, "Oh, Uh…it fell I'm sorry" she bent down to clean it up. Vijay watched her, "You know those pictures are kept in the workers rooms to remind them of who they are loyal to right". She stuttered, "Y-yes I know, it won't happen again". Vijay nodded, "Good, I'll have another one sent in, one that'll be nailed to the wall with unbreakable glass…Raniji" he said coldly. Seema looked up at him in shock.

Ranjana looked up at Vijay, he knew! She stood up abruptly just as he left. He was going to tell Manyatha and Uday! She bent down and picked up a glass shard, no way would she let him do that. She walked after him, he seemed to swerve between guests and stop to talk with them, and someone pulled her away for work. Ranjana disposed of the glass shard, she had a better idea.

Vijay glanced around, no assassin. Good. He sprinted up the stairs towards Manyathas room, something shone on one of the steps. Before Vijay could register what was happening, he slipped.

Unnati slipped into the palace, it was already crowded with guests, she had to finalize detail with Vijay about the surprise for her Dada and Bhabi after the wedding. She had a shawl wrapped around her face. Unnati swiveled her head side to side, no trace of him. She heard someone yell from the stairs. Her eyes traveled up, Vijay was falling! Unnati shot off, she was dodging guests and waiters, "I'm coming Vijay!" she shouted. No one else seemed to notice what was going on. She leapt up the stairs and stuck out her arms, they met Vijays back.

Vijay pulled himself up, he spun around to face Unnati, "Thank you!" he embraced her. Unnati stiffened, "Uh…No problem, could you let go". Vijay steped back, "Oh..I thought we were good enough friends that we could hug Unnzie" Vijay frowned. Unnati flinched; the bad memories came flooding back. "Unnati?" Vijay put his hand on her shoulder, "Uh…I came here to discuss the final details, your phone was unreachable," she said. Vijay smacked is forehead, "It's in my room sorry, oh yeah, after the wedding when they lave, the driver will take them to a beach side resort! Instead of red roses, it'll be-", "Black roses!" Unnati cut him off. Vijay looked impressed, "How did you find those?". Unnati rolled her eyes, "I didn't, got white ones, had them spray painted black" she explained. "Dark love, it would turn anyone on" Vijay chuckled to himself. Unnati playfully slapped his arm, "Well, I got to go, be careful," she said. Vijay nodded, "Okay, See you soon" he waved.

Ranjana cursed Unnati, she couldn't do anything now, her eyes followed Vijay. He knocked on Manyathas door, they didn't let him in. She let out a sigh, "Thank God". "Um, could I get more wine?" someone shouted in her ear. She plastered on a fake smile, "Why of course" she hissed.

Manyatha looked up at the clock, "It's 5:30! Why haven't they come yet!" she groaned. Manaytha searched for her phone, she couldn't find it. "Yuvraj Udayveer Singh, you better be worth the suffering I'm going through now" she muttered to herself.

Uday fixed the scraf around his neck, "Come on Dada, we're going to be late!" Unnati tugged at his arm. "Wait Choti, we are from the grooms side, it's okay ifwe're fashionably late" he laughed. Unnati shook her head, "You seem calm, were you at the stream all night?" she asked. Uday chuckled, "You know me so well". Unnati rolled her eyes, "Well Duh!". Uday put on his shoes and started walking, "Dad'll meet us there?". "Yep!" Unnati replied grabbing his traditional turban. There was a clap of thunder and the lights went out, "Typical" Unnati muttered behind him.

It was 6 now, people were starting to talk. The lights had gone out, Ms. Petite was freaking out, DS was worried about Manyatha because she wasn't opening the door. There was a flash of lightning and suddenly the power was back on. Manyathas family stood midst the guests reassuring them that the groom was coming. They waited for another half hour, Vijay and Jai spent ten more futile tries to get Manyatha out of her room, the door was locked form the inside. Suddenly, there was a shout, a small kid came running, "They're here!! I see his family!". There was a crash as Manyathas door flew open, she ran out and stood by the railing, her perfect eyes widened. Unnati ran in, she was soaking wet, battered and bruised. Vijay ran out and held her as she collapsed, "Unnati?" Vijay was shocked at her condition. "Bhabi-sa!" she sobbed. Manyathas hands on the railing tightened, "What happened Unnati?" she asked. Unnati pulled away from Vijay and staggered towards the stairs, "Bhabi-sa, Dada…" she trailed off and almost collapsed again. "Tell me what happened Unnati!" Manyatha barked. Unnati stopped crying and looked up to her, "Dada has been kidnapped".

I know you must all be wondering, how?! All will be revealed in the next few updates…Though I bet you know who did it Tongue That was the bomb…and maybe I'll have a few more! Who know! Haha…this was an extra long update, hope you guys enjoyed it! This was actually supposed to go with the first update, but it was too big!
 Precap: "Tranquilizer darts used on lions, if he did get hit by one, who knows if he survived, and on top of that, the blood on the walls isn't Udayveer's" the officer explained.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantuvrinda01honeey95Fantasyangel...Rohitha...kojagoryfanpmpm1Inkpen4877anushruthiaksujiadorable_ranaShazzievampire12345678pia.rahaandy.aCrazily.Insane...navina...

...navina... IF-Stunnerz
...navina...
...navina...

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Great update DearThumbs Up.

I thought that by the time I'd reach the end ...   something was going to happen to Vijay ( by "Seemaji's"  hands).  But u shocked me!   UDAY IS KIDNAPPED!!!
Oh God   ...   itna bada twistShocked.

Update the next part soon.

Can't wait to read it!

Futbol_queen

Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Wow!!!! Super intense!!!

Futbol_queen

kojagoryfan Goldie
kojagoryfan
kojagoryfan

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
u know wht m in tension nw.why u do this gurr.it's not fair.why why he is kidnapped!! ugh!this seema Unhappy oh GOD!! D'ohwell done.wonderful update.loved it.thanx 4 pm. 
p.s plz update the nxt part soon.can't wait...

Edited by a.anu - 14 October 2012 at 1:26pm

Futbol_queen

pia.raha IF-Rockerz
pia.raha
pia.raha

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
vijay's answer to manyata was mndblowingg!!!!!!! uday is mkingg manyata suffr,aww!!!!!! bt wwat was dat in the last part!!!!!!!! uday kidnapped,o goddd!!!!!!! yee to fasi ka fanda laga diya hum sab par!!!!!!!!! plzz plzz jaldi update kardoo!!!!!!!!!

Futbol_queen

honeey95 Senior Member
honeey95
honeey95

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
OMMMGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Shocked

Futbol_queen

Go to top