Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

-Life and it's ways- FF - Chapter 28 (pg 49) (Page 4)

Futbol_queen Senior Member
Futbol_queen
Futbol_queen

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
How was everyone's weekend? Without DeK obviously terrible Tongue still have have see today's episode, but here's The next installment!

CHP 3
--
Uday chuckled watching the girl walk away, she'd replied "Not even in your dreams". He relaxed and watched the rest of the ceremony, when realization dawned on him. He turned to where the girl had sat. "Manyatha" he read the name out loud. Could the girl be Manyatha? Her name started with an 'M', she was Indian..but Jai had described her as a mature and sophisticated women. This girl, she was the opposite. His phone started to play "Amplifier". "Hey Jai". "UDAY HOW'D YOU LIKE MANYATHA JIJI!" she squealed on the other end. "I didn't even meet her" he laughed. "But...Actually never mind, so vijay bhai and me have held a graduation party, theme is white-black casual" she explained. There was a pause, Uday was still thinking of the strange 'M' girl. "OYE!!" jai shouted on the other end. Uday snickered, "Since when do you talk like that?! Come on Jai your a princess". "I was being polite, but you didn't respond" she answered. "ok, well see you guys tonight".

"Come on Jiji! Walk faster!!" Jai complained. "How many stores left Jai?!" Manyatha groaned. "Metro Town is big! So a lot!" Jai replied smiling. Manyatha let out a groan and followed Jai into another shop. As soon as she entered there was a dress that instantly caught her eye, she picked it up and turned to Jai, "I'm going to go and try this on". She nodded, "I've already got my dress, now I'm going to go to the shop next door, they have THE BEST shoes". Manyatha nodded smiling and quickly changed into the dress, she came out of that change room and noticed she couldn't reach the zipper properly. "Need help?", "yes.." she answered still struggling. Manyatha stiffened, she recognized that voice. She looked up, in front of the mirror she saw herself and the guy from the airport, an irritating smirk on his face. Manyatha was too shocked to say anything. His cool fingers touched her back as he pulled the zipper up, sending shivers down Manyathas back, that's all she needed to be brought out of her shock. Spinning around she shoved him hard, "what the hell are you doing?!" she shouted. Uday leant on a rack of dresses, "I asked you and you said yes". Manyatha looked exasperated, "why do you keep on following me everywhere?! I will call the police!". Uday laughed, "me following you? Oh please, how am I sure that you aren't following me?". Manyatha glared at him, Uday Smirked. He held up a suit bag, "I'm attending a party tonight, so that's the reason I'm here". "did I ask? NO" replied Manyatha turning the knob to the change room. "How about you?" asked Uday casually. Manyatha turned around extremely annoyed, "I'm attending a funereal". "whose?" he asked. "YOURS" she hissed and slammed the door on his face. Uday laughed, "Funny". "I'm dead serious" she shouted back as Uday walked away.

Akash had grabbed the next flight to Vancouver using a fake visa and identity, and now stood infront of the gates to Manyathas present home. It was dark outside, but the party lights illuminated the whole block. "I'm coming Manyatha, your rajkumar is coming" he laughed psychotically.

"Call me in a few minutes I'm busy" Uday muttered. The man on the other end disconnected. Uday had worn all black except his tie -http://www.willcwhite.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/white-tie-black-shirt.jpg
He looked around his eyes searching for Manyatha. "Uday I see your looking quite restless" Vijay snickered. Vijay had gone with his unique style and worn black and white stripes -http://myrdinfashion.com/english/wp-content/blogs.dir/3/files/suits-tuxedos/csikosoltony.jpg
"Not now Vijay Banna" Uday sighed. "Don't worry Uday she'll be here soon" Vijay laughed. Vijay looked down at his watch, "Announcement time" he said with a sing-song voice. Uday watched Vijay leap onto the first few steps of the stairs holding a microphone. "Ladies and Gentleman, we have the star of the party, Valedictorian and smarty pants Rajkumari Jainandini" Vijay paused, "that's Princess for you English speakers" he laughed. "And with Jai, is her sister, Her Highness Rajkumari Manyatha". Udays eyes travelled to the top of the stairs, *Bzzz* he looked down his phone had received a call. Irritated he picked it up, "Hello?! Didn't I tell you to call later?!" Uday looked up, they'd already descended. "But sir-", "No buts! I'll call you late MYSELF" Uday shouted into his phone. Uday stuffed his cell back into his pocket, he looked around. "Vijay Banna where's Manyatha?" he asked walking up to Vijay who was trying to impress a group of girls. "with Jai" he replied. Uday let out a frustrated sigh and grabbed a glass of wine, and decided to walk around. He didn't feel like socializing, so he kept his head down and drank his wine. "Uday!" he looked up and crashed right into someone, spilling his wine all over him. "Couldn't you watch where you were going?!" he shouted looking up. "YOU were the one looking down" shouted the 'M' girl. They both stood shocked for a second, until Jai walked up to them, "I see you two has already met". "what do you mean?" he asked. "Uday, Manytaha jiji, Manytaha Jiji Udayveer" she smiled.

So in the last chapters I forgot to mention Jai is a goofy and sweet sister in my ff (if you haven't already noticed). Manyathas and jais dresses will be revealed In the next chapter!

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda01Manveerangelsweet.tashiPiggiesFantasyangeljazzthakur--Zenu--ilvudayanushruthiSunshinegirllInkpen4877-JEHAN-Shazziesaakhi01srividhya68-TeriMalang-ArieltabiBeing-Humanfia21-SilverAngel-...navina...-BerryCharm-

Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Great update!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Futbol_queen

Futbol_queen
Futbol_queen

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Inkpen4877

Great update!!!

Thank you Smile
Futbol_queen
Futbol_queen

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
So I must cater the readers! So do you gals (well I think it's mostly girls) have any suggestions?! It can be ANYTHING, reaction to what akash does, to what uday does to akash! So plz do comment and tell me!
kakacool123 Senior Member
kakacool123
kakacool123

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
nice update thanks 4 pm
Piggies Senior Member
Piggies
Piggies

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Great update! You left us at such a suspenseful point.LOL
I can just imagine the faces they would've made.
Update soon dear.

Love,
PiggiesEmbarrassed
-JEHAN- IF-Dazzler
-JEHAN-
-JEHAN-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
loved it!!!update soon!!
and plz PM me if u can!!
vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
great please update as soon as possible i loved this update and i want to know what happens when they actually meet each other after knowing there identities 

Go to top