Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

-Life and it's ways- FF - Chapter 28 (pg 49) (Page 36)

--Zenu-- Goldie
--Zenu--
--Zenu--

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Awsum ! I Meant All D Updates Were Awsum! Frm 16 to 22 ! Thank A Lot 4 all d Pm's & I'll Be A Regular Reader Frm Now!! Pls No Akash nowLOL His Name Makes Me Laugh Now Cause I Loved How U Described He Is A Mental One Wink Hope Seema Aka Rani's Truth Will Be Out Soon ! Continue Soon HugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Futbol_queen

Futbol_queen Senior Member
Futbol_queen
Futbol_queen

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashukapoor007

Awsum ! I Meant All D Updates Were Awsum! Frm 16 to 22 ! Thank A Lot 4 all d Pm's & I'll Be A Regular Reader Frm Now!! Pls No Akash nowLOL His Name Makes Me Laugh Now Cause I Loved How U Described He Is A Mental One Wink Hope Seema Aka Rani's Truth Will Be Out Soon ! Continue Soon HugHug
Thanks!! And I'm glad that you still read them even though you were busy! Aaah, Akash...what can I say...what if i told you he was going to be an important role in helping M confess her love to UV?? Would you guys still object TongueLOL Thak yuo very much for commenting! Hug

--Zenu--

vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
shit i just realised i forgot to like and comment on such a beautiful update
i am so so so so sorry gurrr for not commenting i wonder how it slipped out of my mind
k now coming back to the update 
it was freaking awesome 
manveer nok jhok was awesome super duper 
and uday trying to flirt with manyata was super nice
and uday has a plan wow
i can bet uday will go and meet manyata and please can u write more romance 
i love romance Embarrassed
please update soon
thanks for the pm
i am so so sorry for the late reply 
please next time of u dont see my comment do remond me 
because i always read your updates mostly though my phone do sometimes it slips out of my mind

Futbol_queen

Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Sooo great!!!

Futbol_queen

Futbol_queen
Futbol_queen

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire12345678

shit i just realised i forgot to like and comment on such a beautiful update
i am so so so so sorry gurrr for not commenting i wonder how it slipped out of my mind
k now coming back to the update 
it was freaking awesome 
manveer nok jhok was awesome super duper 
and uday trying to flirt with manyata was super nice
and uday has a plan wow
i can bet uday will go and meet manyata and please can u write more romance 
i love romance Embarrassed
please update soon
thanks for the pm
i am so so sorry for the late reply 
please next time of u dont see my comment do remond me 
because i always read your updates mostly though my phone do sometimes it slips out of my mind

NONONON! I don't mind, it happens, i always come back late and comment late! We are the same! But I'm glad u still commented Big smile

vampire12345678

--Zenu-- Goldie
--Zenu--
--Zenu--

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Futbol_queen

Originally posted by ashukapoor007

Thanks!! And I'm glad that you still read them even though you were busy! Aaah, Akash...what can I say...what if i told you he was going to be an important role in helping M confess her love to UV?? Would you guys still object TongueLOL Thak yuo very much for commenting! Hug

How Can I Live Widout Reading My Fav FF?? Shocked Akash Helping Manyata To Confess Her Love to UdayveerShocked!! Woow Wat More can Be Good Than This! Nopes I Would'nt Mind Akash Helping! But Precap Now Makes Me Confuse!! Aww You Are Always Welcum Dear Hug Embarrassed

Futbol_queen

Futbol_queen
Futbol_queen

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged

Chapter 23

There was a cool breeze blowing through the open windows of the main hall. The girls had surrounded Manyatha and were going ga-ga over her mehendi; Manyatha herself was impressed by the Henna Artists work. "Who's name should I put down?" the woman asked. Manyatha thought for a bit, should she say 'leave it'. Well, then again the gossips in the crowd would go crazy, "Yuvi" she answered. All the girls let out some "Awws". The woman finished, "Done Your Highness". Manyatha thanked her and got up to move away, so others could get theirs done. "Wow, Jiji that was so cute, you put down his nickname! Why?" Jai popped up beside her. Manyatha sighed, "I know what your thinking Jai, but truth is, I've accepted this marriage with my heart, I've forgiven you all for lying, but my feelings about Udayveer…" she trailed off. Jai nodded, "I understand". The sisters continued in silence, until Manyatha remembered about Jagat, "Jai aren't you going to introduce me to Jagat?" Manyatha asked. Jai was as red as her anarkali styled suit, "Well you see Jiji, uh…Mums calling, I'll be right back" Jai scuttled away like a shy bride. Manyatha giggled to herself and continued up the stairs to her room, "M Bhai, where are you going?" Vijay was coming the opposite way. "I'm going up to my room, I left my phone there," she answered. Vijay stopped, "Phone? Would you by any chance have Unnati's number?" he asked. Manyatha raised her eyebrows, "May I know why you want it?". Vijay got nervous, "Uh well she left her phone here yesterday" a strange smile stretched across his face. Manyatha crossed her arms over chest, "Really? So how will getting her phone number help you return HER phone that YOU have?" she asked again.  Vijay glared at her, "Actually….you...got me" he sighed. Manyatha smirked, "I knew it, you want her number because you have the hots for her don't you!" she grinned. Vijay looked furious, "NO! I am already in a serious relationship, she's really nice, and I like her as a friend!" he replied. Manyatha leant up against the banister, "With whom? Yourself?" she laughed. Vijay flushed a bit, "If you're not going to give me her number then Fine!" he muttered. Manyatha giggled, "No, no I'll give it to you, come up to my room in a few minutes" she giggled.

Vijay nodded happily and hopped down the rest of the stairs. Manyatha shook her head, "Crazies, looks like everyone's been bitten by the love-bug" she chuckled.

Uday waited impatiently for everyone to be seated, Unnati seemed to have disappeared as soon as they entered the private garden, and Nani Sa was being her usual irritating self. "So I won't be…." The grown ups began their chats. Uday couldn't sit still, he kept staring up towards the palace, he could hear the laughter and music floating towards him from the open door. His cell buzzed, it was a text from Jai:

'Jiji is in her room! Wink'

"Excuse me, I need to go to the washroom" Uday interrupted the grown ups. DS grinned, "Why of course Beta! You know where it is, left wing, third room from the second set of stairs". Uday nodded and headed off, he was going to have to cancel the bathroom excuse plan, and the washroom she had said was in addition, far from where Manyathas room was.  Uday went up to the big main entrance, he turned around, no one (not even Hawk-eye Granny) was looking. Uday saw this as his chance to make a break for it; he sprinted into the large tress that surrounded the palace, destination, Manyathas Room.

She pushed open the door to her room; Manyatha couldn't help but stop and admire her henna. She admired the designs on her hand, when suddenly her window was thrown open, a figure jumped into her room, Manyatha began to scream but the figure caught her and covered her mouth, "Do Not Scream" he muttered in her ear. Manyathas eyes widened, she knew that voice anywhere. As soon as the person withdrew his hand, she turned on him, "YUVRAJ UDAYVEER SINGH, WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BREAKING INTO A GIRLS ROOM? AND ALMOST GIVING HER A HEART ATTACK!" she screeched. He admired her for a few seconds, she looked angelic in her light yellow and red anarkali suit Uday collapsed onto her armchair, "Calm down Princess, here I'm trying to be romantic and on the hand your acting like my Nani Sa" he chortled. Manyatha cooled down, "Can I ask why you're here" she was still a little annoyed. Uday stood up again, "Yes you may, we had some unfinished business from last night," he said with a flirty smirk. Manyatha rolled her eyes, "And what about Nani Sa?". Uday held her hand and pulled her closer, "She can do whatever she wants, but she isn't going to stop me from meeting my bride" he bent down and lightly kissed both of her cheeks, sending sparks down both of their backs. Manyatha pulled away, "And what if your bride doesn't want to meet you?" she scowled. It was like the snapping of string; Uday had it with Manyathas attitude. Uday balled up his fists, a small fire erupted in his eyes, "You know what Manyatha? What is your problem?" he growled. Manyatha was a little shocked at the sudden change of behavior, "What?". Uday threw his arms up in the air, "Honestly! You act as you were threatened into this relationship! You act as if you hate me! However, you never protest, scream or scratch when I hug you or kiss you! WHY?" he shouted frustrated. Manyatha glared at him, "Because! I have to hate you! You lied to me and hid such a big thing! Yet you claimed to be my friend" she retaliated. Uday laughed bitterly, "Lied to you? Everyone lied to you! Therefore, you should hate everyone! Am I right?" he retorted. "I already said! I have to hate you! It makes me feel…" she trailed off. Uday leant closer, "Makes you feel what? You say you have to hate me, but it isn't an obligation, no one told you to hate me…think about it Your Highness…think about why you 'have' to hate me, and how it makes you feel" he muttered softly before storming away.

"Where were you?" Nani Sa asked. Uday rolled his eyes, "The washroom" he muttered. NS raised her eyebrows, "But you came the other way" she replied. Uday pulled out his phone, "I have work, I'm leaving," he said walking away, without answering her.

"Manyatha? You look worried, is everything fine?" her mother entered her room. "Yea its fine," she muttered. Komal came and sat down beside her, "Give me your hands," she said. Manyatha reluctantly held them out. She checked them over, "Your henna's fine, I don't see why you're worried!". She gave her mother a small smile, "It's not that, I'm just tired…" she sighed. Komal patted her head, "Get some rest; you have a lot of shopping to do tomorrow, Good night" Komal kissed her forehead and left. After Manyatha had changed, she sat on her bed staring at her hands, the henna was a dark red color, 'The darker your henna, the more you husband loves you' the women had laughed when applying it. She rolled their words and Udays into one. Did she have to hate Uday, or did she just force herself to do it…what did she get out of it? 'Nothing' a little voice said in her head. Manyatha sat up and grabbed her phone, she kept dialing his phone, and he didn't pick up. She called Unnati, "Unnati, where's Uday?" she asked. "Dada? He had a lot of work clogged up, he's probably at his office call there," Unnati answered. Manyatha called his office, "Sorry Yuvrani Sa, but Yuvraj Sa is in a meeting at the moment" his secretary replied. "When will he finish?" asked Manyatha. "Ten o'clock" he replied. Manyatha thanked him and turned off her phone, she had to wait another hour and a half… that was easy right? Wrong. Manyatha caved in and fell asleep around 9:30.

"WAKE UP! IT'S ALREADY NINE!" Jai screamed in her ear. Manyatha shot up and spun around, "WHAT HAPPENED!" she shouted. Jai dragged her off her bed and pushed her into the washroom, "WE HAVE A NINE THRITY APPOINTMENT WITH MR. ROY! GET READY!" she screamed and ran away. Manyatha smacked her forehead, she already had a headache.

She dressed quickly and went downstairs. Everyone was done eating, it was just her. She sat down to breakfast and the workers served her eggs, she scarfed them down the whole while thinking of how one of the eggs looked like Uday…UDAY! She freaked out; she was supposed to call him last night. Manyatha let out a groan and collapsed backwards on hr chair. She had to make amends with him, who knows what he will do in his anger. "M Bhai! Are you done yet?!" Vijay entered the hall. Manyatha took a swig of orange juice and stood up, "Yep, let's go, but first..." she said. Jai popped up beside him, "No time, let's go".

Unnati sulked into his room, "Dada…" she sighed. Uday looked up from his laptop, "What happened Choti? Why aren't you ready for the appointment?" he asked. "He cancelled, saying he had a more important appointment," she explained. Uday stood up angrily, "Why?! Didn't you tell him you were-". Unnati interrupted him, "Yes, I told him, he said he didn't care". Udayveer grabbed his coat, "Let's go Unnati, you know I like being punctual" he growled and strode out of his room. Unnati watched Uday leave; she quickly dialed Vijay's number, "Agent Vij operation: Patch up is under way" she giggled. "Copy that Agent Uno, we are on our way" Vijay replied.

Manyatha entered the store, followed by Jai, Vijay, Miss. Petite, and Seema. The shop seemed much better then before, he had installed new mirrors and fixed all the racks they had broken, "Aaah, M Darling, come quickly, had to cancel an important client just so I could make room for you" Mr. Roy stepped up to her and gave her a hug. Miss. Petrite stepped forwards, "Cut the chit-chat, we have to go other places as well," she said briskly. Mr. Roy rolled his eyes, "Honestly! Not you again..." he muttered. Miss. Petite glared at him, "Look Rohit, the theme of the wedding is bright sunny day in the garden, and I want something to coordinate with that, so instead of wallowing in self-pity It'd be best if you got started" she growled. Mr. Roy straightened up, "Fine! Follow me M darling" he took hold of Manyathas arm and dragged her away. He took her to a long line of wedding lehengas, "I'm thinking light yellow?" Mr. Roy muttered.

"No!" Miss. Petite retaliated.

"Pink and green?" he said again.

"NON!" Miss. Petite shouted.

"Pink and blue?" he asked.

"Are you crazy?!" she replied.

"Red and blue!" he said hopefully.

"We did that already!" Miss. Petite replied exasperated.

Manyatha decided to intervene, "How about simple pink?" she suggested. The two looked at her with shocked expressions on their faces, "YES!" they shouted in unison. Mr. Roy pulled out a bright pink lehenga, "Try this on, I'll bring up more". Manyatha entered the change room and put it on. The mirrors in the change room were to small she could only see her top half and her face. "Uh, Mr. Roy!" she poked her heat out of the change room. "Oh sorry M Darling, the mirrors, I forgot, follow me" he motioned to her. Seema came up to her as she stepped out, "Shall I go with you?" she asked. Manyatha nodded and began to follow Mr. Roy. She followed him up a couple of stairs to what looked like a balcony inside the store, "This is my lounge, here I spend my breaks, I have the most expensive mirrors up here, and they're full-length too!" he exclaimed. A whole row of mirrors lined the side of the balcony, "Wow, those are a lot" she muttered. Mr. Roy nodded excitedly, "I know right! I'll be back, I need to get more lehengas!" he exclaimed. Manyatha did a little 360, she did not like the lehenga at all.  It was something Priyanka Chopra would wear; it was a hot pink blouse, which looked more like a bra, leaving her middle totally exposed. She had a big thin net dupatta, that wasn't really any help, the only good thing was the lehenga, it was actually very comfortable. "What do you think Seemaji?" she asked. Seema studied her for a bit, "If you don't mind…I don't think the elders would like it" she answered. Manyatha grinned, "My thoughts exactly, so this is a big 'No'" she said.

Uday pushed open the shop door, "Mr. Roy!" he shouted. Mr. Roy scrambled up to him, "Yuvraj Udayveer! What a pleasant surprise" he smiled. Uday glared at him, "Not for me, My younger sister had an appointment for this afternoon, which you cancelled saying you had more important people to attend to". Mr. Roys face lost its color, "That was your sister? Rajkumari Unnati?". Uday nodded briskly, "Yes it was, she's-" Uday turned around, Unnati had disappeared again, he glanced around the shop, she was standing to the side with two other people looking at a rack of stylish sherwanis. "There!" he pointed towards her. Mr. Roy apologized, "I'm so sorry, I didn't know!". Uday rolled his eyes, "Yea, Yea, could I know who this important person is though?" he asked. Mr. Roy thought for a bit, "I thought you knew it's…" he was interrupted. "UDAY!" Manyatha scream rang out through the air. Udays anger melted for a split second, as he ran to catch her before she hit the ground. His eyes never left the falling figure, he reached out his arms and caught her, Uday let out a sigh of relief, for a minute he thought he'd be too late. "Uday" she smiled, it was as if she had done it on purpose. Uday couldn't help but glance up towards the balcony, he saw seemas face peering over the edge, and then suddenly, it was gone. He looked down at Manyatha, she had a huge grin on her face, he looked at the rest of her, "Manyatha you're-" he stuttered, how was he supposed to tell her she looked Hot! "I'm what?" she aske confused. Uday heard some giggling behind him, he twisted his neck to see Vijay, Unnati and Jai giggling uncontrollably. His anger was back, "You're hopeless! How many times do I have to tell you be careful! I've said this before and I'm going to say it again! Take care of yourself! I'm not always going to be there to save you!" he barked at Manyatha. He put her down and turned away. Manyatha glared at him, "You think it's fun for me?! Who know how many lives it's going to take for me to pay back all the times you've saved my life!" she shouted back. Uday spun around, "You know what! I honestly don't care if you repay them or not! Because lets face the truth, you won't be able to!" he hissed. Manyatha was left shocked, Uday strode away and grabbed Unnati and dragged her away, "You're in trouble too" he muttered.

The storm had passed, and Jai had ended up choosing Manyathas lehenga. "Come one M Bhai, cheer up all couples have fights!" Vijay nudged her. Manyatha sighed, "I don't know why, but I feel bad…" she frowned. Jai patted her head, "Don't worry I got the perfect remedy" she grinned. Manyatha looked up at her, "What is it?". Jai smiled mischievously, "Clubbing!" Vijay let out a whoop beside her, "Yeah!" he shouted.

Yes, yes I know! You all were excpecting romance in her room! Instead, I gave you an argument…BUT! It's going to be a very important step, honestly the arguments in here are going to lead Manyatha to her realization! So don't worry! I'll make up for it! Oh! I almost forgot…Get ready my beloved readers because…there is a HUGE bombNuke I'm sending your way I the next update *evil laugh*Evil Smile. I haven't edited yet, so forgive me for any mistakes please!

Precap: "OYE! Where you going!" she held onto his hand. Uday looked down at her, her behavior was just a little bit intimidating, "We have some unfinished business to attend to" she grinned deviously. Uday pulled his hand away, "Not now, you're not in your senses!". Manyatha took his arm and pulled him closer, "Oh, but I am…"

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantuvrinda01hemvbhoneey95Fantasyangel...Rohitha...sloppy-hopeaksujiSunshinegirllkojagoryfananushruthipmpm1Shazzieadorable_rana--Zinay--andy.avampire12345678pia.raha...navina...

TuTeradekh IF-Stunnerz
TuTeradekh
TuTeradekh

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Wowww...amazing,awsome...update...precape is intresting...update soon nd do PM me if possible.

Futbol_queen

Go to top