Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

-Life and it's ways- FF - Chapter 28 (pg 49) (Page 34)

MAHI1198 Goldie
MAHI1198
MAHI1198

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
wowow awesum blossom gr8...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Futbol_queen

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Another amazing update, Thoroughly enjoyed it. And lol Uday's grandmother makes me laugh for some odd reason. The way she keeps interrupting Uday and Manyata's moments is hilarious, and Uday's pissed off reactions at it makes it all the more interesting.
Continue soon.

Futbol_queen

Futbol_queen Senior Member
Futbol_queen
Futbol_queen

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
@All Thanks guys! I know that was a shorty update, but I'll have a longer one next time! 

kojagoryfan

Futbol_queen Senior Member
Futbol_queen
Futbol_queen

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

Chapter 22

---------------------------------------------------

The color drained from Manyathas face, they both turned to the side. "Chi, chi, chi, Public mein affection? Sharm toh karo!" Jai giggled. Manyatha let out a sigh, and Uday shook his head, "You know Jai, Id appreciate it if you went and bothered other people, it'd be nice" irritation flashed in his eyes. Jai backed-away with her hands up, "Oh, yea I understand!" she grinned and walked away. Uday turned back to Manyatha, "Aacha, hum..." he stopped talking, and looked around, Manyatha had escaped.

"Ladies, and gentlemen, my Bhai and I here will like to make an announcement-", everybody stopped what they were doing and looked up at Vijay and Jai, "We have a little game, and for that we'd love it if you signed your names on a piece of paper, and threw them in that bowl" Jai spoke into the microphone, and pointed at a large glass bowl. There were some murmurs of protests, and others of agreements, the room seemed to split. All the people who had signed their names went to the right side of the room and the people who hadn't to the left. Manyatha was heading to the left when she saw Unnati standing awkwardly to the side, she quickly changes her mind. "Unnati, come with me" Manyatha held her arm and pulled her over to the pieces of paper. Unnati just followed her, "You want to write your own name? Or should I just do it for you?" asked Manyatha. Unnati looked down, "It doesn't matter" she sounded depressed. Manyatha frowned, and signed the paper, "You know Unnati, you look absolutely terrible when you're frowning" she said jokingly. "I know" replied Unnati, and moved away from her. Manyathas frown deepened, she had to do something about Unnati, she couldn't bear seeing her like this! "You know Princess, you don't look good with a frown either" Uday whispered in her ear. Manyatha twisted around, he was standing behind her wearing his smirk, "So you're basically calling me ugly" her voice was flat. Uday looked surprised, "No-". Manyatha began to fake cry, "You-you-you called me UGLY" she sniffled. Uday seemed to be getting nervous, did he say the wrong thing? "Look I'm sorry-" Uday apologized. Manyatha rubbed her eyes, "Uday you're so...".Uday got closer, "So what?" he asked. "So easy to fool!" Manyatha grinned mischievously and disappeared into the crowd once again. Uday glanced around, everyone seemed to look at him and laugh. Uday glared at where Manyatha had originally stood, he'd get her back for this.

After everyone had settled down Jai went back up to the microphone, "So here is how the game goes, we call out your name and another persons, then we'll play something like musical chairs, except it'll be musical people! As soon as the song changes you have to quickly exchange your dance partner with someone else, if you don't your out! Okay? The winners are the last two dance couple left standing, and remember you have to be evenly spaced out! No dancing with the same person twice! Good! Winner gets a free chocolate basket!". Jai started calling out the names, "Vijay Bhai with'" Jai unfolded the second piece of paper, "Unnati!" Vijay went and stood by Unnati. "Jiju with'" Jai squinted at her piece of paper and frowned, "Seemaji?" Uday seemed shocked; he was paired with a worker? "That's me!" she scuttled up to him with a big grin. Uday forced a smile, "At least there's no media here" he muttered under his breath. Jai looked at him and frowned apologetically, "Continuing on, we have humari pyaari Jiji with'" Jai's mouth fell open, "J-Jagat". Uday's eyes automatically searched for this, so-called 'Jagat'. A hand went up, "C'est moi, it's me!" Uday analyzed him; he was moderately handsome, not exactly 'Princely Handsome' as Uday called it. Uday's eyes stayed glued to him, Jagat walked over to Manyatha and shook her hand. Uday was glaring; a million lighting bolts were trying to shoot out of his eyes, to smite the man holding his princess. "Okay! Let's start!" Jai shouted into the microphone. The music turned on and everyone began dancing, a lot of people got out the first round, as they still hadn't understood the game fully. Uday was too busy watching Manyatha, he was burning with jealousy, Manyatha was laughing and smiling when ever that 'Jagat' said anything. He felt a little hollow, how come he couldn't make Manyatha laugh like that? She always seemed to scowl around him. The song changed and Uday pushed away Seema, and went to intercept Manyathas path, he gave the guy who was about to catch her, a quick shove, and held onto Manyatha. Manyatha glared at him, "What was that?" she demanded. Uday held on tightly to her, "You seemed to be having fun with him, who is he?" his eyes reflected irritation. Manyatha giggled and motioned for him to move closer, she got onto her tiptoes and whispered into Uday's ear, "I think that's Jai's love interest". Uday sighed with relief, "Oh, and?" Manyatha shrugged, "That's about it", she said. Afterwards they danced; Uday was so engrossed in Manyatha that he completely forgot about 'Revenge'.

Ranjana couldn't take it anymore, Uday seemed to have so much interest in Manyatha, but when he was dancing with her, he didn't even look at her! "Chudrail" she muttered to herself and turned around. Vijay was standing behind her with his eyebrows raised, "Hmm? A worker calling her employer a 'Witch' something looks fishy..." he circled her. Ranjana froze up, "Gustafi Maaf Rajkumar, lekin...I didn't say anything!" she said nervously. Vijay stopped; he studied her for a few more seconds and left without saying anything. Ranjana let out some air, "I have got to be more careful" she thought. Her cell buzzed in her pocket, "Ji?" she picked it up. "Ma'am sorry but Akash Verma isn't here, someone released him two days ago" said the mental hospital lady. Ranjana freaked out, "Kya?! Who?" she asked. "Rajveer, that's all he wrote down, and his reason was'He'd found a better hospital" the lady answered. Ranjana smacked her forehead at her brothers stupidity, "Do you know where he is now?" she asked. "Nope, not on our radar, we keep small tags on our patients incase they run away, but' we can't see him, he may have taken it off..." the lady replied. Ranjana cut the call in her frustration, "Great'another problem" she sighed.

"Enough! GAME OVER!" Jai was looking frustrated. Everybody stopped confused, "Winners are Vijay and Unnati, the end" Jai shoved the gift basket in Vijays hands and stormed over to Jagat, and she dragged him away. Manyatha and Uday glanced over at everyone who was still in the game, they looked clueless. Vijay came to the rescue, "Enjoy the party everyone!" he shouted into the microphone. There were cheers, and the large crowd on the dance floor dispersed. Uday was pulled away by some of his 'Friends' who were pressurizing him to take some shots, while on the other hand Manyatha was thinking of a hundred ways to make Unnati smile. "Arrey Unnati, just smile! I dumped a bowl full of grapes down a waiters back, and yet you didn't crack a smile!" she heard Vijay whine. Manyatha spun around, a waiter shot past her yelling about cold grapes. Vijay held Unnati by her shoulders and shook her a little,  Manyatha watched from afar, she was tensed, 'Would Unnati breakdown like she did in the hotel room?'. The siblings held their breath, Unnati (who was looking down) lifted her head slowly, a broad grin plastered across her face, she began to giggle uncontrollably. Manyatha relaxed and smiled, Vijay joined in with Unnati. Small gears began whirring in Manyathas brain, Unnati was heartsick, a good medicine for her was' "Vijay Bhai" she said aloud.

It had gotten late, but the party was still going. \ Uday's Nani pushed past the crazy dancers and grabbed the microphone off the small stage, "Hullo? Ji, saabse 'Shukria' aap ay, humarey Kushi dugni kartey hai, lekin It's gotten very late, I'd request if you all left for your respective homes" she said flatly. The guests stopped partying and shot the old woman the evil eye as they left. Uday (who was slightly intoxicated) tried to find Manyatha in the crowd. It was only after the place had been cleared out did he find her. He strolled up to her and smirked, "You don't look so good!" he laughed. She yawned; dark circles were beginning to appear under her eyes, "its 1 am, I've never stayed up this late before". Uday's mouth fell open, "What?!" .She glared at him, "Look I'm not some crazy party animal like you!" she muttered. "Aap dono yaahan aaya" his grandmother came up to them, and took their hands. She pulled both of them to the center of the hall, "Following our old customs, neither bride nor groom will be able to meet up with each other, until marriage, okay?" she stared at everyone. They all agreed, Uday yanked away his hand, and rubbed it muttering, "Killjoy". Manyatha didn't really mind, in fact she didn't know what was going on, she was slowly drifting to sleep. Uday noticed this and spoke up, "Okay Nani Sa, but could I say good bye to Manyatha and drop her off to her room?" he said with an innocent voice. His grandmother stared him down suspiciously, and then reluctantly agreed, "Theek hai, but be back soon".

Manyatha leant on Uday as they walked to her room, "You know Princess, maybe you should get used to staying up late" Uday said thoughtfully. Manyatha blinked a few times, letting her slow brain process what he had said, "Kyu?'. They got to her room, Uday blocked off her path, he put on arm across the doorframe, and the other he slipped into his pocket, "Well'", Uday leant closer to her, "We are getting married and'". Manyatha was wide awake now; she smacked his arm with all her force, "Haww! YOU GUTTER-MINDED CREEP!" she shouted. Uday threw back his head and laughed, and followed her into her room; "I'm your 'gutter-minded creep' who'll do anything for his sweetheart" Uday winked. Manyatha rolled her eyes, "I like you better when you're annoying" she sighed. Uday shrugged and flopped down on her bed, she glared at him, "Mr. Creep, are you going to leave anytime soon" she asked. Uday shook his head, "Nope". Manyatha thought for a minute, she had all this heavy jewelry on, and Uday was acting like a drunken Romeo, and on top of that she was falling asleep. She might as well take the advantage, "Fine, but...you have to help me take off my jewelry" she ordered him. Uday stood up and gave her a bow; "Yes Ma'am" a goofy grin adorned his face.

Uday had to try hard not to smirk, Manyatha thought that he was drunk, and at the moment acing like an idiot, but she was wrong. Uday sat her down, and then bent down in front of her, he took of her earrings, purposely pulling them, and laughed to himself at the face she made, "Excuse me..." she glowered at him. Uday recovered and continued on, keeping full eye contact with her he slowly slipped off her bangles and. And as soon as he finished, he knew that he had her under his trance. He laced his arms around her back, and pulled her closer to him. They were now nose to nose, he unclasped her necklace and let it drop onto her lap, they were moving closer and closer, a few millimeters apart. "Yuvrani Sa?!" Seema banged on the door. Manyatha was snapped out her trance, and Uday stood up, again they were interrupted, he balled up his fist in frustration, he so wanted to punch Seema in the face right now. "Er, Ji Seemaji?" Manyatha spoke up. "Do you need any help?" she poked her head inside. "No, I'm okay" Manyatha answered and waved her off. "Oh, and Yuvraj Sa everyone is calling you downstairs" she turned to him. Uday glared at her, "Oh thanks" he muttered. Uday turned back to Manyatha one last time; she was standing now, putting away her necklace. Uday leant down and pecked her cheek, "Goodnight Princess". Manyatha was surprised, "Goodnight'" she answered. He casually strolled past Seema (Whose face had gone bright red), and made his way out the door. Uday wasn't even out when the door slammed shut behind him. Vijay was standing a few meters away, "Uday Banna" he walked closer. "Yes, Vijay?" asked Uday starting to walk towards the stairs. "I suggest you keep an eye on that Seema" Vijay replied. Uday stopped and faced Vijay, "Why? What happened". Vijay sighed and explained the past events, "'And just now I was heading towards my room and then I saw her peeking through M Bhai's door!" Vijay explained. Uday furrowed his brows and though for a second, "Okay, I'll look into it, but I don't see what the problem is, Manyatha seems to trust her a lot" Uday ondered. Vijay rolled his eyes, "That's the thing! Anyone could take advantage of our innocent M Bhai!". Uday raised his eyebrows, "Vijay Banna, don't forget she's your bhai, not mine" he chuckled. Vijay laughed, "Ah, yes". They both laughed and headed downstairs.

Ranjana plastered on a fake smile, "Is there anything I can do?" she asked. "No I'm okay" Manyatha replied. Ranjana bowed and left, if it wasn't for her watching who knows what would've happened!

"Today's the Henna, and since we have a time restraint we will be having your Haldi and Sangeet the day after tomorrow, because all day tomorrow will be spent shopping for your dress and planning the Sangeet. Ok? Mon chri?" the event organizer said looking down at her list. Manyatha looked down at the Invitation cards, they were extremely fancy, silver spirals curled around her name and Udayveer's, there was a perfectly edited photo of them together as well. She looked up at Miss. Petite, she was a French wedding organizer, and Manyatha had no idea how she was going to manage organizing her Indian wedding. Miss. Petite must've seen her face, "Ah, you think that I do not understand the rituals? But have no fear, I did all my research, this wedding will be absolutely perfect" she sent her a reassuring smile. "Oh, Merci!" Manyatha replied. Miss. Petite clapped her hands, "Alright, decorators start your work, you all have 4 hours until the henna!" she shouted. All her workers bowed and scurried away, "Mon chri, you should rest up, you look tired" Miss. Petite patted her back. Manyatha smiled tiredly, "Thank you, I will, and if you need anything, do not hesitate to call me" Manyatha replied. "D'accord" Miss. Petite nodded.

On the other hand, Uday's grandmother had rushed the Haldi; "I won't be staying for the wedding" was her explanation. It wasn't a grand affair as it should be, just a few close family and friends in a large airy decorated room, all his cousins were lining up to apply the haldi on him. The last one to come was Unnati, who was looking a bit better then yesterday; she took out a whole handful of haldi and smeared it all over his face, "Choti!" Uday yelped. Unnati giggled, "Sorry! Had to do it Dada!". He got up, as he couldn't see a thing and Unnati had run away, Uday was stumbling all over the place, he bumped into someone, "Sorry" he muttered. "Hmph, Get cleaned and then meet me afterwards" it was none other then Nani Sa. "Ji" Uday replied, he somehow made it to the washroom and cleaned up. Uday walked back into the room to find it deserted, he found Unnati standing off to the side, and she was staring at her phone smiling. "Choti!" he poked her arm. She yelped and leapt up, "Gosh Dada, you scared me" she let out a sigh. Uday chuckled, "Wow-". His grandmother appeared out of nowhere, "Udayveer, Unnati!" she summoned them closer, "Since I will be leaving tomorrow, I want to go meet Manyathas family before I leave" she said. Uday brightened up, "Really!". His grandmother leered at him, "Don't get too happy, we will be far from Manyatha, and you will go nowhere near her" she said firmly. Udays face fell, but immediately his brain was already working out a slightly devious plan, "Oh, Okay, Ji Nani Sa" he tried hard to hide the smirk spreading across his face, because you'd know right away that...Udayveer has a Plan'

Hope that was better! I decided that NS was a really Saas like figure, and I honestly HATE that so I decided to run her out! Any ways for those who read my other FF I will be having note up (again) don't forget to read it, it will be VERY important! Will add link soon!

Precap: She admired the designs on her hand, her window was suddenly thrown open, a figure jumped into her room, Manyatha began to scream but the figure caught her and covered her mouth, "Do Not Scream" he muttered in her ear.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantuvrinda01sloppy-hopehoneey95Fantasyangelkojagoryfanpmpm1Sunshinegirllanushruthiadorable_ranavampire12345678pia.raha--Zinay--andy.asrividhya68Crazily.Insanefia21...navina...

Sunshinegirll Goldie
Sunshinegirll
Sunshinegirll

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
hey awesome chapterClap

loved d scene where manyata thinks uday s drunk n he is not.. n d way he flirts with herEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
uday getting jealous coz of jagat LOL
gosh precap s scary.. hope its not akash like in the serial..
i mean he has escaped right.. waiting for manveer marriageEmbarrassed
update soonSmileSmile pls pm me for d next update

btw me the first to commentBig smile

Edited by Sunshinegirll - 21 September 2012 at 9:30pm

Futbol_queen

pia.raha IF-Rockerz
pia.raha
pia.raha

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
uuff dat NS iss seriosuly irritating and always kab mein haddi!!!!! thank god she is leavngg!!!!!!!! par apne uday ke pass hamesha plan hota haiii!!!!!!!! loved the part where uday was helping manyata taking off her jewelery!!!!!!! uuff  dat fake seemaji,dstrbe kar deti hai,uska sach jldi bahar nikal jaaye!!!!!!!! wat a precapp,love ditt,plzz update soon!!!!!!!!!

Futbol_queen

sloppy-hope Senior Member
sloppy-hope
sloppy-hope

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
amazing chapter! nani sa is damn irritating! and plz do sumthng bout ranjana dont let her ruin their wedding! thanx for pm and continue soon!

Futbol_queen

TuTeradekh IF-Stunnerz
TuTeradekh
TuTeradekh

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
gr8 updatee...i think precape me jo mnayta ke room me aaya woh uday hai...and merci ! for the mind blowing update...lollzzz...itani hi french ati hai.

Futbol_queen

Go to top