Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

-Life and it's ways- FF - Chapter 28 (pg 49) (Page 33)

Futbol_queen Senior Member
Futbol_queen
Futbol_queen

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged

Chapter 21

Xxx

Uday crushed the ring in his hand, 'Who the hell is it now' he growled under his breath. His eyes landed on an old woman, possibly older then DS, she was wearing a plain beige sari, with a full sleeve blouse. In her hand was a simple suitcase, she had her nostrils flared, "My own grandson is getting married yet you didn't think of inviting me, Giriraj?" her voice was demanding. Uday turned to look at his Dad, for the first time he saw fear in Girirajs eyes, "Saasu Ma" he whispered. Uday stood shocked for a few seconds; he spun to face his grandmother. She was the Nani he'd never met. "I am sure the card must've gotten lost in the mail..." Giriraj muttered. The women put her hand up, "Save it, if it wasn't for Mirnalini Devi, I wouldn't have ever found out" she glared at him. At this moment DS walked up to the women and hugged her, "Glad you could make it Uma" she smiled. Uday was confused, he'd never heard of her, or seen her, not even at his mothers' funeral, then who was she to pop up at his engagement?! "Uday chalo, asharwad" Manyatha whispered. He looked at her and rolled his eyes. Uday held her hand and helped her off the podium again. They walked to his Nani Sa and bent down to touch her feet, Uday didn't feel a hand on his head. He looked up, she had her hands on Manyathas head, and his grandmother was beaming at Manyatha. Uday stood up and Manyatha followed, his grandmother caressed Manyathas face and then turned to him, her face hardened, "I need to speak with you afterwards" her voice held no warmth. Uday turned away from her and led Manyatha back to the podium. They finally exchanged the rings, Uday felt elated, finally! She was his to keep; no one else would dare look at her! Yuvrani Manyatha was officially booked. Uday smirked to himself at that thought.

"Those rings do not go with those outfits" Manyatha heard Mr. Roy mutter behind her. Manyatha turned around and raised her eyebrows, Mr. Roy laughed lightly, "Oh don't worry Sweety I was just joking!" he hugged her. Manyatha giggled, "Yes I know!" Soon the couple was taken away from each other, both trying to handle a wave of 'Congratulations'. At one point they got to their families, Udays Nani dragged him towards the study, and Manyatha was left chatting with Vijay Bhai. "Waisey M Bhai, I must admit you bagged the most eligible bachelor in town!" Vijay winked. Manyatha waved him off, "Oh please Vijay Bhai, it should be the opposite" she giggled. Everyone around them laughed. "Kya baat Jiji, we never bought those heels where'd you get them?" Jai pointed at her feet. Manyatha held out her foot and inspected the golden heels, she had a mini flashback.

~Flash•Back~

After the encounter at the garden with Uday, Manyatha had headed back to her room; she was getting ready when she remembered Uday's words, "Check Under your bed". She bent down beside her luxurious bed and spotted a small wrapped up box. She pulled it out and looked over it curiously. She ripped of the wrapping paper, and gasped in shock. It was a pair of golden heels in a clear glass box; she pulled them out and admired them. A small note fluttered down from the box, she picked it up and read it aloud, "From me, to you! Love, Yuvi".

~ Flash•Back End~

"Actually, never mind, I can tell who's it from" Jai giggled. Manyathas face grew warm, "Ah, don't worry M Bhai, let me get you some water" Vijay chuckled. Manyatha coughed, "Erm, yeah that'd be nice". Everyone laughed lightly and moved away from her.

Uday pulled his arm away from his Nani, "Excuse me, Nani Sa, but that was rude" he brushed his arm off. His grandmother glared at him, "Dekho Uday, hum aapse bohut important baat kana ay hai". Uday laughed bitterly, "Aap? I've never met you before; you didn't even come to meet me when I lost my mom! Your daughter! What right do you have?" he turned away from her. His Grandmother spun him around, "I am your Nani Sa! And I kept away because of your father, who wouldn't let me near you two! He thought I was the reason your mother died!" his grandmother hissed. Uday scowled, "What grandmother? You didn't even bless me outside!". Hs grandmother raised her eyebrows, "I don't think blessing you would bring me any good, it'd sin me" she said snootily. Uday was astounded by this women, she was worse then Manyatha, "Kya?!?! What kind of grandmother are you?" he shouted. NS put up her hand, "Shant Udayveer, talk with respect, I am your elder" her voice cold. Uday just didn't know how to reply with that, "Why the sudden entry?' he muttered. "If it wasn't for Mirnalini Devi I wouldn't have ever come, I am too ashamed to call you my Grandson at times" she shook her head. Uday clutched his forehead in anger, "I've been hearing this 'Shame' and 'Sins' going on about me for the last few minutes, could you just stop beating around the bush and tell me!" Uday was loosing it slowly; this old woman had opened some old wounds, which had taken a lot of time to heal.  "Rajveer Beta told me everything you did to becahri Ranjana, our family has been good friends with them for years, and you tarnished that! How could you do such a disastrous thing! You are walking in the same shoes as your father Udayveer" she paused and shook her head. Uday defended himself, "How do you know? That Rajveer has always been out to get me, have you heard my view of the story?" Uday asked. His grandmother ignored him, "Udayveer, if you don't mend your ways, you won't just be ruining you life, but you will be taking innocent Manyatha down with you, if it wasn't for me intervening, your sister could've turned out the same way!" the old woman sighed. Uday froze, "What do you mean 'intervene'?" His grandmother smirked, "I was the one who got her visa cancelled, hence making her stay here, and all the other times; she was well out of way from your fathers influence". Uday shook his head, he couldn't believe it, this was the woman who kept him from his sister, who made it impossible for their family to be complete; though he did feel some gratefulness at the same time…maybe she was right. "I know I didn't pick the right time to talk to you...LEKIN! It'd be best if you mend your ways Udayveer, before you destroy everything, and everyone around you, like your Father" and with that his grandmother turned and left.

Vijay whistled to himself and strolled around the hall, he was getting bored every second. Not looking where he was going, he bumped into some one. "Oh! Sorry" he held the girls shoulders and steadied her. "Oh its okay" her voice was quiet. She seemed to flinch at his touch, Vijay studied her, and she seemed depressed, like a lost soul. "If you could take mercy on me and tell me your name, I'd be very grateful" Vijay grinned, he decided it was time to do a good deed. The girl forced a smile, "Rajkumari Unnati" she stuck out her hand. Vijay gasped, "Rajkumar Vijay, are you Uday's sister?" he asked taking her hand in his. She nodded, "Yea". Vijay winked, "I can tell" Unnati blushed, she opened her mouth to say something but stopped herself, she couldn't do that again, she didn't want to take the risk of hurting herself again. Instead she pulled her hand away and walked away, leaving Vijay confused.

Manyatha was standing around, her face hurt from smiling. She stood to the side and sipped her juice. She put down her glass on a tray and began to walk away, "Not so fast!" she felt hands on her hips. Manyatha let out a squeal, those hands were cold. "Aaah!" she jumped up. "It's me!" Uday whispered. She let out a sigh, "Thank goodness!" Uday walked around to her front, "Wow! What an improvement! You're glad to see me!" he joked. Manyatha rolled her eyes, "What do you want?". Uday pushed her up against one of the large pillars in the hall, "I want to spend some time with my Fiance" he smirked. He moved closer, making Manyatha just a tiny bit nervous. She stood up to him, She smirked at him, "Nothing you can do, there's too many guests". He volleyed with a killer smile, "Doesn't matter" he pulled her closer. "I'm Yuvraj UdayVeer Singh, I can do what I want" he said with confidence. "Udayveer!" A voice interrupted from behind.

SHORT SHORT SHORT UPDATE!! ONCE AGAIN I AM ALWAYS INA HURRY NEXT ONE WILL BE LOMGER!!! UNTIL THEN CIAO!!

Precap: ~None~ Smile

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantuvrinda01afreshbeginhoneey95Fantasyangelsloppy-hopeSunshinegirllanushruthiangleroopskojagoryfanpmpm1adorable_ranaShazzievampire12345678pia.rahaArchi02andy.asrividhya68Crazily.InsaneShanUlas...navina...

afreshbegin Groupbie
afreshbegin
afreshbegin

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Nyc update dear

Bt it was short

Aur tumne cliff hanger pe chod diya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Futbol_queen

puggyy Goldie
puggyy
puggyy

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
that was a very short update Sleepy still it was nice...can u continue it today ...thank u ...so naani is kind of villian?

Futbol_queen

pia.raha IF-Rockerz
pia.raha
pia.raha

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
read last two chapters in a row!!!!!!!!!!! woww!!!!!!!!!! udayy and m's romntic moment in the gardenn,wass soo magicall,wen uday cums clse to m,u also have shivers!!!!!!!! uday and m's engagemnt finally accmplished and yess m is now offcialy booked and only uday's rights on her!!!!!!!! the last part was jstt awesomme,bt itna shortt,jaldi se next part udpate akr doo plzzz,!!!!!!!!!

Futbol_queen

TuTeradekh IF-Stunnerz
TuTeradekh
TuTeradekh

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Very nice...update

Futbol_queen

adorable_rana IF-Dazzler
adorable_rana
adorable_rana

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Nice uodate dearThumbs Up
I really liked when UV got irritated with constant disturbance it was funnyLOL
'Who the hell is it now' he growled under his breath
UV is very smart
Uday felt elated, finally! She was his to keep; no one else would dare look at her! Yuvrani Manyatha was officially booked. Uday smirked to himself at that thought.
Great goingThumbs Up
Update soon and thanx for the pm dearHug

Futbol_queen

kojagoryfan Goldie
kojagoryfan
kojagoryfan

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
beautiful update.

Futbol_queen

pmpm1 Goldie
pmpm1
pmpm1

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Great update! Waiting to find out what Uday did to Rajveer's sister...

Futbol_queen

Go to top