Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

-Life and it's ways- FF - Chapter 28 (pg 49) (Page 21)

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Futbol_queen

Morning! So I just came to say that Chapter 15 will be extra long, so I've decided to split it into two parts. I'm still writing it so I might post part 1 tomorrow...until then Ta-Ta bye-bye...

P.s. Prepare yoursleves for a big dhamaka! Smile

Oh great. Now I won't be able to sleep the whole night waiting for tomorrow Disapprove
Lol. Update soon Approve

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Futbol_queenvampire12345678

CharmingAngel7 IF-Rockerz
CharmingAngel7
CharmingAngel7

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
read the chaps 7-14 in a go they were awesome loved emApprove... sorry m commenting after long actually couldnt get on a whole week before as wasnt well thn got stuck with project workAngry inbetween the chaps got accumulated n couldnt read... really liked the cute romantic scenes between manveer & the nok jhoks in between.. uday jealous awww the bus scene was so cuteEmbarrassed.. uday realized he loves her coolBig smile n she too.. wonder what is in that file that rajveer has may b abt DS n Griraj decision to get uday n manyata married contract of that as she doesnt know abt it yet so it would b a shock to her... n she said to uday she would b real angry with him if she gets to know he has hidden something from.. excited n curious to read what happens nxt.. thnx for all the pms &  updatesHug HugHug all of em were amazingClap.. n sorry again for late comment...  @note Wow nxt update super longThumbs Up so cool cant wait for it really lookin forward to nxt update
take careHug

Edited by CharmingAngel7 - 17 August 2012 at 2:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Futbol_queen

Futbol_queen Senior Member
Futbol_queen
Futbol_queen

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
So the results of the poll were tied at 18... And how did I decide yes or no? I asked my brother (he's very good at giving his opinions) and his answer, "What's a story with out a twist?! I say twist!", so the answer is Yes! Tongue Hope you like the 15th installment of LAIW.

Chapter 15 ~ Part One
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Uday was leaning up against a tree, watching everyone swimming in their small paddle boats, he chuckled to himself when he noticed Jai was still trying to board hers. He looked around, where was Manyatha? He spotted Seema running towards them, "Excuse me! Where's Manyatha?" he asked. Seema held onto her stomach, she seemed to be having problems breathing. "Uh..are you alright?" he asked. Seema opened her mouth to say something, "SMOKE!" Jai interrupted her. Uday looked up, a column of dark smoke was making its way into the atmosphere, it was coming from Manyathas cabin. "What happened?!" he shouted at Seema. "Yuvrani...*gasp* fire" she replied.

Manyatha shouted, and Screamed. Finally she decided, that no one was coming and all she was doing was wasting oxygen. Somehow the front door had shut, and there was no way out. She sat by her suit case, coughing, the fire had engulfed the bunk-beds and luggage, it was now hungrily speeding towards her. Manyatha stood up to look out the window, bad idea. The thick smoke curled around her neck and began to choke her, she fell to her knees clutching her throat. There was a loud bang and the door flew open, she looked up, "Uday!" her voice hoarse. "Hold on Princess! I'm coming" he shouted. Manyatha didn't know how long she could stay awake, her oxygen was running out, she made the mistake of standing up again. "Stay down Manyatha!" Mr. Gill shouted. She flopped down on her belly, struggling to breath.

He saw her fall down, and that was it. He ran forwards, dodging burning furniture and falling wooden beams. He ran to her and flipped her over, "Manyatha?! Princess" he patted her cheek lightly. Her eyes were beginning to droop slightly. "Stay with me Princess were going to get you out of here" he picked her up. Uday examined the burning building, there was no way he could carry her in his arms to get out. "Princess, listen to me carefully, wrap your arms around my neck and dont let go!" he put her down and turned around. She did what she was told, Uday slipped his arms under her knees and pulled her up into a piggyback position. He held his breath and ran towards the door, he could see the exit, scared faces stared back at him. He was so close! *SMASH* a humongous beam fell infront of him. He skidded to a halt, "Sh**" he swore. Uday stepped back, he quickly examined the beam, there was enough room to crawl underneath it, "Manyatha I need you to crawl under this!" he let go of her legs, she slumped to the ground, "Manyatha!" he shouted. She looked up at him, she was having trouble keeping her eyes open, "I'm doing it..jeez" she inched her way under the beam, Uday right behind her. Uday reached the other side. the door was a few meters in front of them. Manyatha had collapsed again, Uday made her get on his back, "A few more second Princess" he muttered. The last bit Uday sprinted, they made it out, he felt a sense of relief, which disappeared when he realized, he couldn't feel her heart beat. Uday kept running, "UDAY WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Jai screamed. "Nursing Cabin!" he shouted back. As soon as he entered, Manyatha was taken from his back and rushed off to the 'emergency room'.

The nurses had treated his minor burns, and now Uday was sitting outside in the waiting room. "Uday that was so heroic!" Jai sat down beside him. He gave her a small smile, "Thanks..". Dilip and Sushant came up to him, "Uday.. We have a question". "Go ahead ask" Uday replied. "Why dont you wear your cape?" they asked. Uday was confused, "Huh?". "Yea! Cuz your like superman!" Dilip grinned. Sushant patted his hand, "Your a good boy!". Uday laughed, "Why thank you!". Mr. Gill patted his back, "Maybe I was wrong about you, if you ever need something let me know". Uday nodded, one act of heroism and suddenly everyone's indept to you. The doctor came out, "I suggest you go back to your cabins, we've hooked her up with an oxygen machine, she won't gain concious right away". "I think I'll stay here" he turned to everyone else. They didn't argue with him and left. Around 3 am Manyatha woke up, the nurses informed him, he entered the room, Manyatha was wide awake. She removed the oxygen mask, and looked up at him. He expected a smile, instead he got a glare. "Woah Princess? Aapko kya hua? Humne aapki jaan bechai! Humey Thank you kisses nahi doungyi?" he smirked. "Wah! Kya baat hai! I barley gained conscious aur aap shuro hogay!" she shook her head. Uday sat down beside her, "Kya karay Princess? I can't help it! Aap kay mora mariya aadmi bi shuro hojiyga Princess" Uday winked. Manyatha looked away, her cheeks turning red. Uday eventually spotted the burns, she had third degree burns all over her arms and legs, the nurses came in and applied a salve, "Yuvrani Sa, keep this with you, when ever the burns pain just put this on". "Thanks you" she took it from the nurse. "Yuvraj Sa, I suggest you leave and rest, we will be keeping Yuvrani Sa here for observation" the nurse turned to him. "See you tomorrow" he turned towards Manyatha. Manyatha smiled back at him, "Finally! Now leave!" she giggled.
The next morning Uday was awoken by Sushant and Dilip jumping on his bed, "What are you guys doing?!" he shouted. "Guess what!!" they jumped onto him. "What?" he moaned. "Mannu woke up yesterday night! We talked with her this morning!" they looked so happy. Uday snickered, "Boys, I talked to her when she woke up...so ha!". "Wow Udayveer, trying to make little kids jealous? How low can you stoop?" Rajveer smirked. Uday threw of his blanket and stretched, "Not as low as you...". Rajveer glared at him, "Excuse me?". "Don't think that I don't know about you taking my file" Uday glowered. Sushant and Dilip knew that things were getting heated, they immediately scooted their way out. "What file?" Rajveer asked. "Don't act innocent Rajveer, I know you have it, and when I find it, you'll regret it" Uday growled. Rajveer smirked, "If I have it" and without another word he left. Uday decided he'd ask Manyatha out to the dance today, he knew Rajveer would try to ask her too. Rajveer could go to any limit to piss him off. He threw on some designer clothing, decided to skip breakfast and headed out towards the Nursing Cabin. "Morning Princess!" he pushed open the door to her room. Manyatha let out a frustrated sigh, "Agaya Humara dumaag kana ka liya?" Manyatha pulled the covers over her head. Uday pulled off the covers, "Look, I'm here to talk about something important!". Manyatha sat up, "Mmhm...like what?!" she asked. "I'm-" Uday started. "You?! Surprising how all your sentences start with 'I'" Manyatha scoffed. Uday was getting annoyed, again thanks to Manyatha he hadn't been able to sleep properly, "Could you let me talk?!" he hissed. Manyatha glared at him, "It's always about you isn't it?!". "LOOK! In here to say something important?!" he shouted getting angry. Manyatha stood up to face him, "WHAT'S SO IMPORTANT IT COULDN'T WAIT UNTIL LATER" she shouted back. "I CAME HERE TO ASK YOU TO THE DANCE, AND TO ASK IF YOU'D GO WITH ME!" he answered glaring at her. "YES I WILL!" she shouted back. They both stopped, their glares melted away and grins shone on their faces, "Well that ended nicely" she giggled. They both shared a Good laugh, "We are a strange bunch aren't we?" Uday chuckled. Manyathas smile disappeared to be replaced by a frown. "Kya hua Princess?" Uday asked. Manyatha looked down at her ugly burns, pinkish-brown blisters had appeared on them. "My burns.." she whimpered. Uday lifted one of her burnt arms, he smiled at her and then kissed it, "I'll take care of that" he got up and left. Manyatha blushed, she touched the spot where he'd kissed her arm, maybe Jai was right. Maybe Manyatha did like Uday, like him more then a friend.
"Jiji! I'm so sorry! I would've been here earlier but I was on the phone with DS" Jai walked in. Manyatha looked confused, "But how?". "Mr. Gill let me use his landline" Jai plopped down beside her. "So tell me Jiji, have you been asked to the dance yet? Oh wait sorry! I meant how are you feeling?" Jai giggled. Manyatha grinned, "Fine! And yes I have...by Uday". Jai poked her stomach a few times, "Oooh Jiji!". Manyatha slapped her hand away, "Stop it Jai! And how about you?" she asked. "Uh, since we moved in the commoner girls cabins I keep on getting asked by every single person, well you know all the guys" Jai shook her head. "Oh and did you say yes to anyone?" Manyatha asked. "Of course not! That would hurt Jaggat!" Jai snorted. Manyatha poked Jais arm, "Who is this Jaggat I keep hearing about?". Jai began to stammer, "Hum...Voh, uh Voh Humara..". Manyatha laughed, "Hum? Voh? Gosh Jai, he sure has you tongue tied! Don't worry, I'll find out who he is later". Jai smiled shyly and then said, "Uh, Jiji I brought clothes for you". Manyatha perked up, "Finally!" she took the package Jai had been hiding and opened it. A full sleeve pale yellow shirt with black sweats, all to cover her burns. "Thanks Jai" Manyatha and Jai shared a hug, "Jiji, I volunteered to help Mr. Gill with the preparations for the dance, so meet you tonight!" Jai explained. Manyatha nodded, "Okay..bye Jai". After Jai left, Manyatha put on the new clothes, and thanked the nurses and doctors for helping her. Manyatha was leaving the room when she bumped into Rajveer, "Oh hi" he said. Manyatha forced a smile, "Hi". He gave her a half smile, "Uh, well you see...I have something important to talk to you about" Rajveer waved a file in front of her face, "It's about this". Manyatha was confused, "What is that?". "It's a file containing something everyone has even hiding from you" Rajveer held it out to her. Manyatha reached for it, "Yuvrani Sa!" Manyatha stopped and looked up, "Yes? What happened Seema". Seema held her hand, "Mr. Gill suggested that you spend the day by the lake". Manyatha looked down at her hand, "Okay, lekin Seema, why are you holding my hand?". Seemas face went red, "Voh...I wanted to apologize". She looked down, "I couldn't save you" her voice was full of guilt. Manyatha smiled sweetly, "It's okay, you got the others to come! I'm grateful for that!". Seema smiled, "Shall we go?". Manyatha nodded and turned to Rajveer, "We'll talk later". Rajveer looked crestfallen, "Okay..". Manyatha and Seema headed toward the lake, Manyatha sat down at the edge of one of the docks. "Won't you join me Seema?" Manyatha looked up at her. "Gustaffi Maaf Yuvrani Sa, I volunteered for the preparations as well". Manyatha was disappointed, Seema left and Manyatha was left alone. She looked around waiting for Uday, but she didn't see him at all! Manyatha didn't know how long she sat there, it must've been long since she fell asleep, right on the dock.

"No you wake her up!", "No Auntyji you!", "Dilip! You wake her up!", "Nu-uh Sushant should!". Manyathas eyes flipped open, she sat up and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. "What happened guys?" she turned around. Jai, Dilip and Sushant were standing behind her awkwardly. Manyatha studied them, "Why are you guys so dressed up?". "Jiji, you've been asleep for eight hours! It's 7:30! The dance is about to start!" Jai exclaimed. Manyatha gasped, "What?!". "Yes!!" Jai grabbed her arm "Let's go! I have to get you ready". Jai began dragging Manyatha, "Be careful Auntyji! Remember Mannu's hurt!" Dilip shouted as Jai dragged her away. Manyatha laughed, "Auntyji?". "Don't ask" Jai muttered. They entered the Girls Cabin, it was empty. Jai looked relieved, "Thank goodness, they wouldn't let me change! They kept on trying on my shoes and jewelry". Manyatha smiled, "So where's my bunk?". Jai pointed to the end of the cabin. "Call me when your done changing, I'll do your hair afterwards" Jai walked outside. Manyatha made her way to her bunk, on it lay a package, she ripped it open, it was a beautiful white anarkali style suit that looked like:
Manyathas Suit
With it was a pair of amazing white sandals that looked like:
Manyathas Sandals
Inside the shoe box was a smaller box, it held a simple necklace that looked like:
Manyathas Necklace
Manyathas Grin was huge, she knew exactly who this was from. There was a small note on top of the shoe box.
Dear Princess,
I told you I'd take care of everything. Hurry up and put it on, I'm waiting...
Love,
Prince Charming
Manyatha laughed, "Prince Charming haha". Manyatha slipped into the suit, and admired herself in the mirror. "Come in Jai!". Jai opened the door, "Wow! Uday has great taste doesn't he Jiji! You can't even tell that you have burns". "Thanks Jai!" Manyatha laughed. "Kay now the makeup!" Jai went over to her bunk, and pulled out a small purse. "What's in that?" Manyatha inquired. Jai pulled out some peach coloured lip-gloss, "This is my favorite!" she walked up to Manyatha and handed it to her, "Here, I think your looking amazing already, no makeup needed! But just put on some lip-gloss". Manyatha giggled and took it from her. Jai squinted at her, "What?" asked Manyatha. "What about your hair Jiji?" Jai wondered. Manyatha pulled her hair into a bun, "I'm thinking a simple bun..". Jai pouted, "Really Jiji?". Manyatha nodded, "Uh, give me a one of those sticks that you have to put in buns". Jai sighed, "Remember they were in my luggage". Manyatha had a flashback of the fire, she shivered, "Right...how about...actually leave it, I think my buns tight enough to hold". Jai shrugged, "What ever you say Jiji, now let's go hurry!". Manyatha linked her arm with Jais, "Shall we?". Jai smiled, "Let's!". They both headed off towards the string of colorful lights in the distance.

"So remember, the red file! Okay!" Uday explained to the twins. They nodded, "I'll remind you two later on as well" Uday ruffled Dilips hair, and pulled Sushants ear, "Now go enjoy yourselves". He wasn't wearing anything too fancy, a red shirt and tie with a black vest and coat, you could say a three-piece suit. Uday checked the arrangements one last time, "So Mr. Gill you will make sure no one interrupts us, right?", Mr. Gill nodded, "Of course Udayveer, but I do have a curfew, keep that in mind!". Uday nodded, "I will, thank you Mr. Gill, may I know your first name?" Uday was being extra polite. Mr. Gill smiled, "Yes of course, Diljit Singh Gill! Is my whole name". Uday shook hands with him, "Your not so bad after all" they both laughed, "Ditto!" Mr. Gill chuckled. "Here Uday, I've given everyone their electronics back, here's your phone" Mr. Gill handed his cell to him. Uday took it, "Thank you". Mr. Gill patted his shoulder and left. Udays cell had over 68 missed calls and 35 unread messages. He groaned, the downside of vacationing, the load of work after it. His cell buzzed, a new message, "We're by the gates hurry!" it was Jais message. Uday slipped through the crowd towards the gate, he bumped into Jai, "She's waiting for you" she whispered. Udays smile widened, he continued to advance. He got to the gates and stopped, his heart caught in his throat. She was looking stunning, his mouth hung open. Manyatha noticed him, she grinned and closed the distance between them. "How do I look?" she asked sweetly. Uday grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer, "Absolutely gorgeous" he used his killer smile. Uday raised one of his hands and made a circular motion with them. Manyatha was confused, a single silver petal landed on her nose, Uday blew it away. Suddenly, more silver petals began to fall. They shared and eye lock, everyone else melted away. Still holding his gaze Manyatha spoke up, "It's beautiful Uday". He smiled and poked her nose, "I knew you'd like it, and I also know you'd say 'red rose petals are cliche'". Manyatha blushed. Uday broke the eye lock, he reached up behind her and pulled open her bun. "You look much better with your hair down". Her hair flopped open, some of it flew onto her face. Uday brushed it back, "Now you're looking Absolutely Drop Dead gorgeous". Manyatha looked down and blushed, Uday smiled and lifted her chin up. "Now come on, there's more surprises" he took hold of her hand and began to lead her to a table dead center of the party.
The table was beautifully decorated, it had rainbow colored tassels and a large vanilla cake resting on top. "What's that for is it your birthday?" Manyatha asked. Uday grinned and shook his head, "It's to celebrate a new beginning".

Rajveer watched everything from the Princes Cabin, "I was about to tell her!" he turned to the figure sitting in the dark. "Look, we have to be careful, you remember what Udayveer had said" the figure spoke. Rajveer sighed, "Yes I do!". "Now listen to me closely, he has two files, the red one with the truth, and a blue one with his written letter to Manyatha, what you have to do is..." the figure began to explain the complex plan. Rajveer smirked, "I must say Seemaji you are a true evil genius". Seema stepped out of the shadows and peeled off her mask, "Or should I say, Rajkumari Rajani" he laughed.

Part 2 will be posted later...no not today! Maybe tomorrow... Tongue
I said Chapter 15 would be long it is! This is just part one!

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda01sweet.tashihoneey95FantasyangelMariam12anaroxanushruthikojagoryfanSaHillover101pmpm1rocker12srividhya68CharmingAngel7Archi02vampire12345678pia.rahafia21...navina...-BerryCharm-

vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
oh my godness seema is ranjana that was a shock a surprise i have no word brilliant twist wonderful great i bow down to your writing skills  hats off man u rock WHAT A TWIST Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Futbol_queen...navina...

rocker12 Goldie
rocker12
rocker12

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
ohhh man that was truely great loved it one brilliant update cont soon  :) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Futbol_queenvampire12345678...navina...

--Zenu-- Goldie
--Zenu--
--Zenu--

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Wooowww Gurrr! You Truly Rock! I Neva Eva Thought Abt Seema Ji! She Is Rajkumari Rajnai! Whata Twist Yaar! Truly Awsum ! We Really Have Great Writers At DEK Forum & You Are One Of It! UdayVeer Has a Plan To Get The File Bck With The Cute Lil Princes Are In Action ! Ty 4 d PM & Update Sooonn ! 

-BerryCharm- IF-Addictz

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Futbol_queen Senior Member
Futbol_queen
Futbol_queen

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire12345678

oh my godness seema is ranjana that was a shock asurprise i have no word brilliant twist wonderful great i bow down to yourwritingskillshats off man u rock WHAT A TWISTClap
Clap
Clap
Clap
Clap
Clap
Clap
Clap
Clap
Clap
Clap
Clap
Clap