Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

-Life and it's ways- FF - Chapter 28 (pg 49) (Page 2)

Futbol_queen Senior Member
Futbol_queen
Futbol_queen

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PriyashDek

conti...i like it...but plzz dont do so much akash dramaAngry...and pm mee plzz when u updateSmile
haha don't worry he won't stay long, why do you think I made him
A stalker :P

preya_radev Goldie
preya_radev
preya_radev

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
wow this seems to be awesome please update next part soon very interesting and can u please add me to ur pm list 
pia.raha IF-Rockerz
pia.raha
pia.raha

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
really nice start!! do pm me wen u update,and do update soonSmile
Futbol_queen Senior Member
Futbol_queen
Futbol_queen

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Hey guys glad you liked it, here's CHP 2 :)

The limo pulled up to a house fit to be called a palace. It took up the spot of at least three small homes, it had a magnificent, sprawling garden full of roses and tulips, the house in general was beautiful, large windows, four car garage, but the best was the entrance, extravagant large light brown French doors. "JIJI!!!" squealed Jai bursting through the doors, Vijay close on her heals. "JAI!! Vijay Bhai!!" Manyatha exclaimed walking towards them with open arms. They jumped into her arms, "Manyatha bhai it's 8pm you were supposed to be here at 7:30pm?!" asked VB. Manyatha shook her head and smiled, my flight touched down at 7:30, it took twenty minutes to get here".
"And the other ten minutes" asked jai. "Spent time arguing with some clueless idiot, about luggage" Manyatha snorted. They walked indoors and greeted vijays mom and his dad Adi Singh. Right away she went up to the room she and jai would share. Manyatha slipped into a green nightie and lay down on her bed trying to fall asleep. Her eyes grew heavy and she began to slowly drift off when, "JIJI!!"jai shouted jumping onto the bed. Manyatha groaned, "Klya hai?". "We have so much to talk about and your going to sleep?!" jai pouted. "Im tired ok?" Manyatha replied, pulling the blanket high over her head. Jai pulled it back, "NO, I have some masaladar news for you". This caught Manyathas attention she sat up, "Does vijay bhai have a girlfriend?". Jai shook her head smiling, "Please we allKnow he's g-", "DONT SAY IT!!" shouted vijay from across the hall. "But you act like it!!" jai shouted back. Vijay stalked over to their room, " I'm what they call unique" he sniffed, pivoted and walked back to his room. "That you are vijay bhai" Manyatha and jai burst out laughing. "Anyways, to the main topic...GUESS WHOS COMING TOMORROW" screamed jai. Manyatha covered her ears, "Could you stop screaming?". "Sorry it's just that I'm really excited" jai smiled. Manyatha nodded,"Continue, so who's coming?". "Your fi-", "JAI!" came a shout from vijays room. "Aww...come on bhai!" jai whined. Manyatha looked at jai suspiciously, they were hiding something from her. "Who is it Jai?". Jai smiled at her nervously, "Your firend"."What's a firend?"
"Sorry I meant friend" she laughed.
"Who is this friend?" asked Manyatha."Udayveer, he's going to stay with us until we go back to India, and he's gonna come with us!" jai replied. Manyatha sat there confused, "Udayveer" she hadn't heard that name for a long time. He'd moved to the US when she was five, after that she never saw or heard from him...Jai inched closer. "What?" Manyatha asked. "I thought you would freak out" jai said, dissappointment written all over her face. "Why would I freak out over a person I don't remember" laughed Manyatha. Jai sighed, "What ever, good night". "Good night jai" smiled Manyatha.

It was too bright for Udays liking, and too hot. He stood on the school grounds under a white tent, in a blue t-shirt and dark blue jeans. The whole place was crawling with the media, every few seconds he would hear a click and a flash, then someone would thrust their recorder into his face asking a bunch a questions, usually this wouldn't have bothered him but today it did. Reason was he hadn't slept last night, when he did the girl from the airport haunted his dreams, and on top of that his cousins didn't even have proper AC. You'd think that being related to royals they would have class but they lived like the commoners. "Keep them away from me" he growled to one of his guards. "Yes sir". He had spoken to jai that morning she'd told him there were reserved seats that had their names on them, he had been seated next to Manyatha. Uday smiled to himself, finally he'd get to see his princess. Slowly he made his way to the reserved special seats right by the stage. His phone rang, "Hello?". "Dada! I heard you're coming back to India! Is it true!!" it was Unnati. "Yea choti, and I'm bringing my princess with me" he smiled. Unnati sighed, "You know dada she doesn't know you two are engaged, what if she has someone else?", Uday chuckled, "I'll take care of that". "Fine Dada see you In a few days" Unnati replied. Uday shut off his phone and got to his seat, he froze, it was the girl from the airport."You!" they shouted at the same time.

Manyatha looked up at him shocked, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!" they both shouted. "I asked first" muttered Manyatha. Uday leaned over and put his hand on her chair, "Actually we asked at the same time" he smirked. "I'm here for my sister and brothers graduation" she replied glaring. Uday nodded, "You could say the same for me..". Manyatha kept her fingers crossed, hoping with all her heart that he would sit somewhere else, but no he didn't. Manyatha hadn't noticed any other names on the chairs, and Udays was right beside her. She was too tired to notice, all last night Jai would randomly start a convo. and tell her some story that made sense to her and her only. Until vijay and his mom barged in and told her to shut up. Her thoughts were interrupted when the graduation ceremony music began to play, one by one the graduates walked on stage all was fine until Jai and Vijay came up. They both had the goofiest smiles on their faces, as soon as they got their little parchments they made the peace sign with their fingers and shouted "PEACE WE OUT". Manyatha laughed, "Looks like they've immersed themselves in the western culture" she thought smiling. Manyatha relaxed and realized the mans arm was still draped on her chair, she turned to him, "Could you move your arm!". "No" he replied smirking. "It's not a question, it's an order" Manyatha hissed. Uday laughed, "What are you a princess?". Manyatha smiled smugly, "Why actu-" her cell buzzed. She pulled it out, a text from Vijay. Manyatha looked up at the guy from the airport he had that irritating smirk on his face. Standing up she began to leave, "Where ya going?" said the guy grabbing her wrist. "Leaving" she replied trying to pull away. Uday yanked her back, Manyatha landed on his lap, "What are you doing?!" she yelped. There was a huge crashing noise as a runaway trolley full of food zoomed by them and crashed into some extra chairs. Manyatha sat dumbfounded, "You just...". "Saved you? Yes, yes I did" he smirked. Manyatha stood up, "Th-thank you" she was really shaken up. Uday pouted, "Aww come on just a thank you?". "What do you want? A kiss?" Manyatha snorted. He shot her a naughty smile, "Actually, that's not a bad idea".

Ahh DEK ending news... I was devestated! Yesterday we visited the Gurdwara and I prayed for one thing and one thig only! SAVE DEK!! So guys let's get together and Pray!

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda01malikmehreen95ManveerangelFantasyangelilvudayanushruthiSunshinegirllwendy25Inkpen4877rocker12aksujisaakhi01-JEHAN-ShazzieBeing-HumanMsLuscious-TeriMalang-CharmingAngel7Arieltabivampire12345678pia.rahasrividhya68-RK_Ki_Biwi-fia21-SilverAngel-snowdream-BerryCharm-

Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
great update!! I love their interaction already!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Futbol_queen

vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
it was awesome and this has became on of my favorite FF please update soon and thank u for the pm please update soon i am dying to see there reaction when they will actually know each others reality please update soon i love your writing and i love this FF 

Futbol_queen

ilvuday Goldie
ilvuday
ilvuday

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
nyc upd8 n bout dek ending i prayed too mayb all gud things cum 2 an endCry

Futbol_queen

pia.raha IF-Rockerz
pia.raha
pia.raha

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
superb update,thanks for the pm!! waitng to see mre updates soon!!! d pm me the nxt time alsoSmile

Go to top