Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

-Life and it's ways- FF - Chapter 28 (pg 49) (Page 18)

Futbol_queen Senior Member
Futbol_queen
Futbol_queen

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DAPS

wow i really love this ff
its amazing yaar
do contnue plz
its realy realy amazing
thanks Smile

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
When are you updating? You are late than the due date Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Futbol_queen

Futbol_queen Senior Member
Futbol_queen
Futbol_queen

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

To clarify! I will be switching in between Mannu and Yuvi scenes! Ok! So yea, that's to clear any confusion you guys might have!

Chapter 13

Sushant found Uday throwing rocks at tree, "I'm sorry Yuvi" Sushant apologized. Uday looked up, he was surprised, "For what?". Sushant trudged over to Uday and hugged him, "Because of me and Dilip, you and Mannu fought too!".
"It's not your fault!" Manyatha soothed Dilip who was bawling his eyes out. "Then why did you guys fight?!" Dilip sniffled. "We've been out and walking for a long time, and that too in the sun! Yet we haven't gotten anywhere! I was starting to get annoyed" Manyathaanswered. Dilip wiped away his tears and smiled.
"Good! Now that you've cooled down, you can apologize to Mannu" Sushant exclaimed. Uday looked down at Sushant and laughed.
"Why should I apologize? He should! He's the one who got irritated at my simple question!" Manyatha scowled. "MANNU!! PLEEAASSEE!" Dilip whined. "No." Manyatha shook her head. "Mannu! Your a grown up! But your acting like me!" Dilip complained. Manyatha frowned and began drawing shapes in the dirt with a stick, "Please Mannu!" Dilip made a puppy-dog face, that Manyatha couldn't resist.
"FINE!" Uday sighed, "I'll apologize to her, for you and only for you". Sushant clapped his hand happily, "Good let's go!". They somehow made their way back to the clearing they came from, "Dilip!" Sushant shouted, there was no answer. "What happened Sushant? Where are they?" asked Uday. Sushant looked terrified, "I think they're lost!" he muttered.

"What?!" Manyatha looked around. "I'm sorry Mannu, I thought we came this way" Dilip looked ready to cry. Manyatha calmed herself down, "It's okay! Anyways it's only-" she checked her watch, "4:30pm". Dilip held onto her hand, "What if we never get back Mannu?". "Don't worry we will" Manyatha soothed him, but in reality she was trying to reassure herself. They wondered aimlessly for the next three hours, calling out "Sushant! Uday!" every few minutes. The sun was starting to Slowly drop down, and now Manyatha and Dilip were completely lost. They sat on a bed of moss, Manyatha was lost in her thought, she wasn't really worried, instead she felt at peace! There was so much serenity here! Even Dilip was quiet now, he lay on Manyathas lap and looking up at the bluish-purple sky. It was nice and quiet until they heard a scream.

Rajveer watched the drama unfold in front of him, Jai, Unnati, and the Nannies were going hectic, while the camp director sat, drinking his chai. Rajveer also noticed Manyathas worker coming out of the Princes cabin, and found it suspicious, he started to follow her when he felt a firm hand on his shoulder. "Yuvraj Sa, I have found something" it was his worker. "What is it?" asked Rajveer slightly irritated. The worker handed him a file, "I found it on Yuvraj Udayveers bed" the worker explained. Rajveer nodded, "Thank you Prem, you are dismissed" Prem gave him a small bow and left. "Dekhta hain iss mein kya hai" Rajveer muttered to himself. He flipped open the first page and smiled, his evil smile grew wider as he read the whole file. He closed the file, "Manyatha and Udayveer ki love story ka 'The End'" Rajveer cackled, which caught everyone's attention. "What happened Rajveer?" Unnati looked concerned. "Nothing Unzzie, just think its cute how your running around" Rajveer poked her nose, which made Unnati blush. Rajveer smirked, if this plan wouldn't work...he'd have plan B, Unnati.

They'd gone looking for other two, and ended up getting lost themselves. Uday and Sushant had landed in the untamed part of the forest, which was most likely on the outskirts of the camp. "Sushant stay with me! Hold onto my shirt!" Uday pushed through some undergrowth. There was no answer from Sushant, "Sushaaa!" Uday turned around to check, suddenly, he felt the ground from underneath him slip away. Uday had fallen into an animal trap, he landed on his back, but had hit his head on a sharp branch, he was paralyzed for a few minutes. "YUVI!" Sushant appeared at the edge. Uday struggled to stand, he reached for his aching head, and was met by fresh warm blood. "Sushant! Stay away from the edge" he shouted. It took all of Udays abilities to get out of the trap, whoever the hunter was, had made it deep. As he pulled himself up, and over the edge, Sushant ran to him, "Are you okay?!". Uday felt dizzy, "I'm fine" he blinked, his vision was starting to blur. Uday stood up, "What time is it Sushant?". Sushant looked down at his plastic blue watch, "7:30pm". "Ugh, Okay" Uday clutched his head, and dropped to his knees, "YUVI! WHAT HAPPENED?!" Sushant yelled. "Nothing..." Uday muttered. Uday couldn't take it, the pain emanating from his head was too much for his body, he blacked out and collapsed. Sushant crouched beside him and shook him, "Yuvi?" he whimpered. Sushant heard a stick break behind him, he turned around, it was a wolf. It's yellow eyes looked at them hungrily, it raised it's snout and let out a menacing howl. Sushant screamed.

Manyatha was running towards the sound from where the scream had come from, Dilip on her back. "That was Sushant!" he cried. Manyatha heard a howl followed by shouting and crying, "I think we've gotten closer!" Manyatha shouted. She heard growling, "Wolf" Dilips voice was barley a whisper.

The wolf began to circle them, it growled at them, "Uth jao Yuvi! Please!" Sushant sobbed, Uday didn't respond. "Sushant look out!" Manyatha burst into the clearing, Dilip on her back. The wolf looked at the two and narrowed it's eyes. Manyatha put down Dilip who scampered over to Sushant and the unconscious Uday. It was Manyatha vs. Wolf now, and so far the score was zero. She spun around looking for a weapon, and found a large stick, she turned to the wolf, "Come at me" she hissed. The wolf snarled and leapt forwards it's claws outstretched, Manyatha swung the stick and it hit the wolf hard in the skull. She watched it roll for a bit, and then advanced forwards, Manyatha raised the stick again, but the wolf was faster it lashed out and scraped her leg. Manyatha dropped the stick and cried out in pain. The wolf saw this as a chance and jumped forward, "YUVI!" Sushant and Dilip shouted with glee. Still holding her bleeding leg Manyatha looked up, Uday was now using her stick to beat off the wolf. In a few minutes the wolf had fled with its tail between it's legs. "Manyatha, did it hurt you" Uday bent down beside her. Manyathas brave mask fell, she threw her arms around Uday and cried, Sushant and Dilip saw this and began crying too. "Manyatha, shant ho jao, hum hain na" Uday stroked her hair. "I'm sorry Uday, I shouldn't have fought with you!" she sobbed. "I'm sorry too Manyatha!" Uday pulled out of their hug and smiled at her. Manyatha sniffled, "Uday why didn't you run? The wolf could've hurt you or Sushant!". Uday sighed and sat down, he still had a headache and was in no mood to answer questions, Sushant came and hugged Manyatha, and Dilip hugged Uday. "Mannu! Uday fell and hurt himself badly!" Sushant explained. Manyatha squinted at Uday who was busy listening to Dilip, she noticed a liquid oozing out of his head. She put Sushant to the side, and reached out and ran her fingers through his hair, "What happened?" Uday turned around. Manyatha stared at her fingers in horror, they were covered in blood. "Uday! Aap ko chot lugi hai!" Manyatha gasped. Sushant nodded, "Yuvi fainted too!". Manyatha moved closer, "How'd you wake up?". Uday shrugged, "I dunno". Uday knew exactly why'd he'd woken up, he had heard Manyatha cry out in pain, and every Prince can't bear to see his Princess in pain, hearing her shout had been enough fuel to get him started. "I think I saw a stream nearby, let's go and wash that wound" she offered him her hand. He took it, and they began to walk, still holding hands. The fear of losing one another had grown. Even the fearless Uday had seen the might of the forest, and this time he didn't even have his gun.

Sushant and Dilip splashed each other with water, they'd quickly recovered from the earlier wolf scare. Uday had completely immersed himself in the water, and Manyatha was washing her leg. She was scrubbing off the dried blood when she felt something nip her leg, Manyatha screamed and kicked. Uday floated to the top and rubbed his forehead, "God, you've got a hard kick". Sushant and Dilip giggled. Manyatha glared at him, "What was that for?". Uday ignored her question and swam over to Sushant and Dilip, Manyatha watched them closley. Uday whispered something to them, they nodded. Uday swam over to Manyatha, "Manyatha you do know how to swim right?" he asked. "Yea...why?" Manyatha was suspicious. Uday grinned mischievously and swam closer, "Oh just wondering". Manyatha knew there was something else going through his head, she got up to move, but Uday shot out of the water and grabbed her leg. "Don't you dare" she glared at him. "Oh I dare!" he smirked and yanked her leg. Manyatha yelped as she hit the freezing cold water. Dilip and Sushant jumped in after them, "YAYYA!". Manyatha opened her eyes. She was underwater, Uday was infront of her swimming and smirking. Manyatha swam upwards and broke the surface, Dilip and Sushant were splashing each other with the water, they looked over at her and splashed her, and thus began the Splash Wars. It was Uday-Sushant vs. Manyatha-Dilip. They splashed each other until the sun went down, and the stars came up. Dilip and Sushant had dragged themselves over to shore and Manyatha and Uday were still busy trying to drown one another. "Rukh Jao Princess! Bohut hogaya!" Uday laughed. "Nahi! I will stop after I drown you" Manyatha giggled. "If you drown me who'll save your from the wolves tonight!" Uday shouted, he dodged another attack from Manyatha. "US!" the twins shouted. Manyatha and Uday stared at them, they burst out laughing. Manyatha who was still laughing didn't notice Uday swim up behind her and grab her. "UDAY! CHORO!" she squealed. He picked her up, "I think we've had enough for one day" he smirked., "And besides I have a headache from all your screaming". He carried her to the shore, as soon as they were out of the water Uday realized how mesmerizing she was looking. Manyatha sat on the banks of the stream, her hair slicked down, and plastered to her face. The moon made all the water droplets on her shine like silver, her white shirt had gone see through, and Manyatha was conscious of that, she was sitting with her arms crossed over chest. Uday finally noticed her scratches, it was really deep, the flesh around the three claw marks had gone pink, and scabbed over. Uday bent down beside her and touched her leg, Manyatha shivered at his touch. "Does hurt?" he asked. Manyatha nodded, and tucked in her legs. Dilip and Sushant ran towards them, "YUVI! MANNU! Look what we did!" they pointed towards a small fire burning in the distance. "How'd you do that?!" Uday asked. "We were trying to break open rocks to look for diamonds and then that happened!!" Dilip explained. Manyatha raised her eyebrow, "It's too dark, how would you know if you found any diamonds?". Sushant bent over and muttered in Dilips ear, "Told you they wouldn't believe it". "FINE! We found matchsticks on the ground! We played with them and THAT happened!!" Dilip grumbled. Manyatha was confused, "Matchsticks? Where'd they come from?". Uday smirked, "Probably from whoever dug that animal trap". Dilip and Sushant took hold of Manyathas arms, "Come on Mannu! It's much warmer there!". They pulled her to her feet, Uday followed. As soon as she took her first step she crippled over in pain. "Manyatha I don't think you can walk...again" Uday laughed. She scowled at him, "Yes I can".
"No you can't"
"Yes I can!"
"No you can't!"
"Yes I can"
As they argued Uday picked her up and Manyatha was too busy arguing to notice. "Yes I- HEY!" she noticed and began to struggle. "Princess!" Uday shouted. "KYA!" she shouted back. "Will you be quiet?!" he said annoyed. "Nahi! Kya kar loonga?" she retaliated. Uday smirked, "This!". He moved his head forwards and closed his eyes, when their lips touched, sparks were flying.

Manyatha was wondering what 'this' was, and then he kissed her. Manyatha felt something, maybe it was a shock, little fireworks went off in her head and she closed her eyes, enjoying every second. She had the sudden realization of what she was doing, she broke away from the kiss. "PUT ME DOWN!" she shouted. They were by the fire by now, "Okay!" Uday put her down. "What was that!?" she glared at him. "What was what?" he asked confused. "That" Manyatha waved her hands around. Uday looked absolutley clueless, "That 'thing' that just happened a few seconds ago!" Manyatha was exasperated. Uday laughed, "Oh that!". "Yeah! Why did you do that!" Manyatha glared at him. "I told you to be quiet, you didn't listen" he smirked. Manyatha was still scowling, "And why did I enjoy it?" she muttered to herself. Uday brushed past her, "I usually have that effect on women" he winked. "And what about your headache?!" she demanded. "Your lips must be magic, because it suddenly disappeared" he winked, and her cheeks flushed. What the two hadn't noticed was the twins, they'd seen EVERYTHING. "YUVI! What were you doing with Mannu!?" they jumped out of the bushes. Uday was startled, he took a step back and bumped into Manyatha who was still contemplating the kiss. "Yea! Did she have something on her lips?" Dilip looked fascinated. Manyatha looked flustered, "Uhm...Dilip why don't you guys sleep!". Sushant walked up to the them, "Dont change the subject! Tell me!". Uday picked up Sushant, "Well, that's what you do, when you like someone!" he looked over at Manyatha when he said that, Manyatha looked away. "Oh! Can I do that to you too Yuvi?!" Sushant asked. Udays eyes widened, "Uh. No sorry Sushant that's for grown ups only!". Manyatha started off with a snicker, and then it evolved to a giggle, which transformed into a laugh. "It's not even that funny!" Uday face palmed himself. After Manyatha had calmed herself down, she sat beside the small fire, Sushant and Dilip had fallen asleep on the ground, and Uday had sat down, directly in front of Manyatha. Manyatha had her knees pulled up to her chest, and her chin resting on her knees. She had her eyes closed, praying for someone to find them. She opened them, and found a pair of dark eyes studying her. Uday was gazing at her intently from across the fire. She held his powerful gaze until they heard a ruckus, he was the first one to look away, and then Manyatha looked up. "Jai! I see the fire!" Unnati yelped. "EEW!! SOMETHING JUST TOUCHED MY LEG" Jai screamed. "CALM DOWN GIRLS!! YOU'RE GOING TO ATTRACT THE BEASTS!" Mr. Gill roared. "I'm pretty sure they're following us" she heard Rajveer snicker. Manyatha and Uday looked at each other, grins adorned their faces, they'd been saved.

How'd you like that?! I know I'm always handing out 'cute' updates...but what can i say? 'Cute' is my forte Tongue. I will be posting a poll after chapter 14 and the subject of the poll will be revealed in your pms! So keep an eye out! Oh! And on the subject of pms, I'll be posting a rather needed pm list soon! And if your on it, I'll probably end up sendin a buddy request because that makes it a lot easier! So enjoy the rest of the day/evening/night!! Big smile

*,<3,~

Precap- She dropped the file, she was devoid of any emotion except for one. Anger. It burnt inside her like fire, a fire that refused to die down. Rajveer smirked, his work was finished.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Nashiavrinda01_Kaira_PriyashDekFantasyangelMariam12kojagoryfan--Zenu--Inkpen4877ilvudayrocker12ShazzieCharmingAngel7pia.rahasrividhya68fia21-BerryCharm-

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
That was fan-flipping-tastic ClapClap
I am honestly falling short of words to praise you now. This was just simple amazing. And the story just keeps getting better and better with every update.
I really liked how you kept on switching between Manyata-Dilip and Uday-Sushant scenes. It made me feel like I am watching an episode.
The way Sushant and Dilip were trying to convince Uday and Manyata to apologize to each other was so adorable. Loving this kids. And I loved the whole getting lost and being attacked by a wolf idea. It was awesome.
What the hell did that Rajveer get his hands to now Confused . And omg he is going to use Unnati Shocked . Maybe he is taking revenge for what happened to his sister by doing the same with Uday's sister, I wonder what exactly happened to he and how Uday is connected to all that, Can't wait to see that mystery unfold. Eeep I love suspense Embarrassed
Uday waking up instantly to save Manyata from the wolf was so cute Day Dreaming . The whole water scene was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and really romantic! Don't know how else to describe it. Really loved it. And omg that kiss was SO hot and unexpected which made me love it even more Blushing . Seriously I just loved it and it didn't even look random. It totally fit the situation.

"Well, that's what you do, when you like someone!" he looked over at Manyatha when he said that, Manyatha looked away. "Oh! Can I do that to you too Yuvi?!" Sushant asked. Udays eyes widened, "Uh. No sorry Sushant that's for grown ups only!"

This was like the best part and it cracked me up big time ROFLROFLROFL . Gosh Sushant and Dilip are just too freakind adorable. Sneaking in on their private moment and then so innocently inquiring about it LOL . Ohh why did they get found so early? Lol LOL
Oh dear what did Rajveer do now Confused . The precap is making me really curious so please please have mercy and update soon EmbarrassedTongue . Hahah. Once again, amazing update. Keep them coming Wink

Edited by fia21 - 12 August 2012 at 3:18pm

rocker12

-BerryCharm- IF-Addictz

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Futbol_queen

vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
it was awesome i loved it and the last part was super funny i mean sushant wanted to kiss uday was funny pleasse please update soon this part really made my laughROFL awesome work keep it upBig smile

Futbol_queen

--Zenu-- Goldie
--Zenu--
--Zenu--

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Beautiful Update! Awww Uday Saved Manyata Frm The Wolf ! ManVeer & Sus-dip Water Fight Was Sooo Cute ! The Kids Wanted to Kiss Haha :D  The Precap Sounds Fishy! Rajveer Is Trying To Create Misunderstandings Between ManVeer :( Hope They Are Always Together! Need No Fights! Loved Ur Update To The Core I Meant Humor , Suspense & Romance Rocked Today! Ty 4 d pm & Update As Sooon As Possible :) 

Futbol_queen

ilvuday Goldie
ilvuday
ilvuday

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
wowww/luks lyk u really ver in a gud mood 2day.i had actually made up ma mind to haunt u fr nt upd8ing u see m impatient...n dis rajveer m h8in him evry instant.ma haunting has no effects on himWink.buh i loved it pls upd8 soonClap

Futbol_queen

Go to top