Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

-Life and it's ways- FF - Chapter 28 (pg 49) (Page 17)

vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
awesome very nice thanks for the double update and precap is scary please update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Futbol_queen

Hawa.Hawai Goldie
Hawa.Hawai
Hawa.Hawai

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
sorry for the late reply.n loved it yaar.n what a precap yaar damn scary.cont soonn n thanks for tje pm.

Futbol_queen

sloppy-hope Senior Member
sloppy-hope
sloppy-hope

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
read all the chapters in a row...luvd themHug...can't w8 for more lovely updates...please pm me the next time
Mariam12 Senior Member
Mariam12
Mariam12

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
mind blowing update and thankx 4 double update ...precap is too scary plz  do cont soon and thankx 4 pm

Futbol_queen

kojagoryfan Goldie
kojagoryfan
kojagoryfan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
very nice. loved uday manyta  convo.OMG! precap is scary.
fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
I am seriously your fan now!
You are honestly so amazing. And this FF is like pure awesomeness literally. And 2 chapters in a row? Woah this has got to be my lucky day Wink . Even after I was done reading two chapters in one go, I was still tempted to read more. Man you have got me so hooked to your story.
Loved both the chapters to bits. And I just HATE Rajveer. Why exactly does he hate Manyata so much though? The whole bus scene was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Clap . Manyata teasing Uday by deliberately bringing Rajveer in every conversation is so much fun to read LOL . Especially Uday's reactions, he was so jealous. And when Manyata pulls his cheeks was so adorable Day Dreaming . Their entire conversation through text messages was brilliant. Loved that part so much. It was so funny. And when Uday pulls Manyata back while they are about to change buses was such a hot scene Blushing . These lines were my favorite:

"Let go Uday!" she tried to wriggle out of his grip. "Nu-uh, Princess, you're going to pay for what you did on the bus...one way or the other" he smirked. Manyatha gulped, "Im sorry?"

Manyata is hilarious LOL . The part at the end of chapter 11 and start of chapter 12 was oh-so-adorable where Manyata falls asleep on Uday's shoulder and Uday dozes off leaning on her head too, and Jay and Unnati click their picture in that position. So cute. I am loving the way you are showing how comfortable Manyata feels with Uday. She doesn't mind sleeping on his shoulder or being close to him in public and isn't always shy around him. Chapter 12 is again really amazing. The whole going camping/hiking idea is fantastic. Oh man you cracked me up at the parts where Uday is getting all pissed at Mr. Gill for not treating them like Royals. Especially this line:

"How can he be so blunt! We're royals we could shut down his business!" Uday muttered

ROFLROFL . Sushant and Dilip are too freaking adorable and the perfect cupids for ManVeer, especially when the villain Rajveer is on the lose. Did I mention I freaking loathe him? Manyata patting Uday's cheeks, then Uday carrying Manyata in his arms all the way up the cliff...so romantic. The entire cliff scene with ManVeer was again really beautiful. Just loving their unexplainable bond. And omg they're lost, yaaayyy Dancing . Haha people must be wondering why I would be happy at such a thing like people getting lost LOL . Lol. But when it comes to ManVeer, getting lost means lot's of romance, am I right? Wink . I hope I am. And awww Dilip and Sushant are so sweet, they stayed behind for them. Uday and Manyata's banter in the end was so funny. Lol. Precap seems interesting. Can't wait to read the whole thing. So please please please update soon or I might seriously die of curiosity. Lol. It's really hard for me to choose a favorite part from both the chapters. but I still couldn't help mentioning some Embarrassed . Once again, mind blowing updates!
P.S: Can I know your name? Smile

Futbol_queen

Futbol_queen Senior Member
Futbol_queen
Futbol_queen

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fia21

I am seriously your fan now!
You are honestly so amazing. And this FF
is like pure awesomeness literally. And 2 chapters in a row? Woah this
has got to be my lucky day Wink
. Even after I was done reading two chapters in one go, I was still
tempted to read more. Man you have got me so hooked to your story.
Loved
both the chapters to bits. And I just HATE Rajveer. Why exactly does he
hate Manyata so much though? The whole bus scene was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Clap . Manyata teasing Uday by deliberately bringing Rajveer in every conversation is so much fun to read LOL . Especially Uday's reactions, he was so jealous. And when Manyata pulls his cheeks was so adorable Day Dreaming
. Their entire conversation through text messages was brilliant. Loved
that part so much. It was so funny. And when Uday pulls Manyata back
while they are about to change buses was such a hot scene Blushing . These lines were my favorite:

<div align="center">"Let go Uday!" she tried to wriggle out of his grip. "Nu-uh, Princess,
you're going to pay for what you did on the bus...one way or the other"
he smirked. Manyatha gulped, "Im sorry?"

</div>

Manyata is hilariousLOL
. The part at the end of chapter 11 and start of chapter 12 was
oh-so-adorable where Manyata falls asleep on Uday's shoulder and Uday
dozes off leaning on her head too, and Jay and Unnati click their
picture in that position. So cute. I am loving the way you are showing
how comfortable Manyata feels with Uday. She doesn't mind sleeping on
his shoulder or being close to him in public and isn't always shy around
him. Chapter 12 is again really amazing. The whole going camping/hiking
idea is fantastic. Oh man you cracked me up at the parts where Uday is
getting all pissed at Mr. Gill for not treating them like Royals.
Especially this line:

<div align="center"> "How can he be so blunt! We're royals we could shut down his business!" Uday muttered

</div>

ROFLROFL
. Sushant and Dilip are too freaking adorable and the perfect cupids
for ManVeer, especially when the villain Rajveer is on the lose. Did I
mention I freaking loathe him? Manyata patting Uday's cheeks, then Uday
carrying Manyata in his arms all the way up the cliff...so romantic. The
entire cliff scene with ManVeer was again really beautiful. Just loving
their unexplainable bond. And omg they're lost, yaaayyy Dancing . Haha people must be wondering why I would be happy at such a thing like people getting lost LOL . Lol. But when it comes to ManVeer, getting lost means lot's of romance, am I right? Wink
. I hope I am. And awww Dilip and Sushant are so sweet, they stayed
behind for them. Uday and Manyata's banter in the end was so funny. Lol.
Precap seems interesting. Can't wait to read the whole thing. So please
please please update soon or I might seriously die of curiosity. Lol.
It's really hard for me to choose a favorite part from both the
chapters. but I still couldn't help mentioning some Embarrassed . Once again, mind blowing updates!
P.S: Can I know your name? Smile
that was a long comment! And I loved it! I'm soo glad that you like it Big smile Trust me the next chapter is ready, ill update tomorrow! And trust me you won't be dissapointed!
P.S. you can call me Gurr Smile

fia21

Being-Human IF-Rockerz
Being-Human
Being-Human

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
wow i really love this ff
its amazing yaar
do contnue plz
its realy realy amazing