Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilvuday thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Futbol_queen

hehehe yay!! But the haunting part 😲 I'm terrified of forums ghosts! πŸ˜†

u better be n trust me m a very evil ghostπŸ˜†...o n yeah dont 4get u need 2 upd8 soon
Futbol_queen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: arabica

πŸ‘

Thank you, thank you! πŸ˜›
Shazzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update! Loving the story, nok jhok and the lovely romantic scenes. 
kojagoryfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey when will u update?waiting 4 ur update.
Futbol_queen thumbnail
Originally posted by: a.anu

hey when will u update?waiting 4 ur update.

will update soon! Still editing 😊
fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey when are you updating? Like estimated time? 😳
Futbol_queen thumbnail
Originally posted by: fia21

Hey when are you updating? Like estimated time? 😳

tomorrow or later today 😊
Futbol_queen thumbnail

Chapter 10
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uday was shocked, he hadn't excpected anything like that to happen. Manyatha moved back she looked up at Uday, his eyes seem to burn holes in her, "Erm, Uday I think you should go before someone else comes" Manyatha whispered, she sat up and turned away from him. Uday stood up, his eyes never left Manyatha, and headed towards the door, he heard the bed creak behind him, Manyatha was getting up. Uday paused at the doorway, "Why'd you do that?" he asked quietly. Manyatha was getting something from her closet, she stopped, "To thank you for everything you've done, you've saved my life countless of times and gotten up in the dead of night to go beat up the psycho, I realized I was being rude, and mean. Anyways you already voiced what you wanted on the first day" her voice was soft. Uday smiled, "Night"."Good Night" She replied.

Uday snuck out of the palace, and back to his hotel, that he and Unnati were staying in. He kept holding the cheek where Manyatha had kissed him. Even though he had kissed, and been kissed by countless of girls, it had never been so special as this. He didn't know why, but he felt like he was on cloud nine. He walked into his room and turned on the light, "Where were you Dada?" Unnati asked, she was sitting on his bed. "Does it matter Choti? I'm back now aren't I?" Uday smirked. Unnati stood up, "It does matter Dada! I come in here to check up on you, and I see you're not here! Any sister would freak out!". Uday glared at her, "Look Choti, I'm not a kid anymore and neither are you, what I do shouldn't be any of your business, ever since I've been getting those nightmares it feels like you've been haunting me instead" Uday snapped, he then saw tears starting to form in her eyes, and knew right away he'd said too much. "But I'll tell you what I was doing and where I was" Uday proceeded to tell her the whole story (leaving out the kiss of course) and showed her his scars. Unnati shook her head, she was crying, "You'll never change will you?"."What'd you mean?" Uday asked. "Showing off your scars as if they're trophies" Unnati laughed and gave him a hug, Uday laughed too. Unnati pulled away, "Dada, why do you smell like women's perfume?" she asked. "Don't be ridiculous Choti, why would I?" he laughed nervously, Uday had left out the bed part too. "That's what I'm asking you!" Unnati looked at him suspiciously. Udays hand went up to his cheek, "DADA! ARE YOU BLUSHING!" Choti squealed. "Erm...No Choti! It's really hot in here! Could you turn on the AC?" He asked. Unnati jumped up and turned on the AC, Uday quickly composed himself, and it was easier with AC on, it was honestly really hot in the room. "Now tell me Dada!! What did you leave out!" Unnati jumped back on the bed. "Choti please! You know I'm not one to kiss and tell" Uday immediately regretted saying that. "OMYGOSH DADA!! DID YOU KISS MANYATHA? DID MANYATHA KISS YOU?!?!?! HOW COULD YOU HIDE THIS FROM ME??" she was hopping of the walls. Uday smacked his forehead, "Choti it was a simple cheek kiss". Unnati squealed and fell over, "Who kissed whom?!" she asked getting back up, "Manyatha kissed me" Uday smiled. "What?!?!" Unnati fainted. "Choti!" Uday bent beside her and shook her, had he just given her a heart attack? "Dada! She made you blush! I've never seen you blush before!" Unnati opened her eyes and smiled. "So?" he shrugged. Unnati brushed herself off and stood up, "Dada there can only be one explanation for this...Love". Uday went rigid, "Choti, you know what love means to me". Unnati winked at him, "Face it Dada, you're in love! With Manyatha" she giggled. Unnati left, and Uday kept replaying Unnatis words over in his head, "Love" he said aloud.

Manyatha was woken up that morning by something sharp, it was her diary that had been poking into her arm. She'd written in it last night and then quickly fallen asleep. Manyatha never got to finish her entry, all she had written was:
' I kissed Uday '
That's all, she kept blushing just thinking about it. There was a knock on her door, "Come in" she said. "Rajkumariji Your family is calling you down stairs for lunch" said Seema. "Lunch? What time is it?!" asked Manyatha. Seema looked at her watch, "12:05". Manyatha swore and got up, "Thank you Seema, you are dismissed". Manyatha ran into the shower and threw a random suit on. She stepped out and saw her bed was made and her diary was missing pages. "What the..?" she stepped up picked it up, the page which had her yesterdays entry was ripped. "Seema!" she shouted. "Ji?" Seema asked walking indside. "Who did this?!" Manyatha held up the diary. "I don't know" Seema replied. "Who came in after you?!" Manyatha asked. "Maybe Rachana" Seema replied. Manyatha gave her a brisk nod, "Thank you, you may go now". Seema bowed and left. Downstairs at the breakfast table everyone was quiet, there was no chipper-chapper, even Jai was quiet, "Kya hua?" asked Manyatha sitting down. "Beta we've invited the Royal families of Jaighar, Shrighar, Mahghar over for dinner today" Brijraj explained. "Kyu?" asked Manyatha. "For Jaighar we have some business to discuss, and Mahghar as well" Komal answered. "And Shrighar?" asked Manyatha. "To sympathize, and gain their support" DS replied. Manyatha was still confused, Jai decided to explain, "Shrighar's Rajkumari is missing for the last few years, Rajkumari Rajani, they've have just heard the news that they may have found her corpse, if we sympathize with them, the we'd gain support from them for the upcoming elections! Jiji your the Yuvrani you should know all this!". Manyatha was embarrassed, "I didnt know, sorry" she muttered. "It's okay beta, eat your lunch fast, they might be arriving any second now" DS forced a laugh. "Dadi sahib what about the thing you wanted to talk to me about" asked Manyatha. "Some other time" DS waved it off.

After Lunch everyone sat down and caught up with Jai. On the other hand, Manyatha was looking for Rachana, she'd excused herself making an excuse and called the staff in her room. "Where is Rachana?"she asked. They all shouted out different places, Manyatha got frustrated and told them to leave. "Seema, you stay here and help me look for her" she ordered. "Ji Rajkumariji" Seema replied. They spent the next thirty minutes searching the second and third floor for Rachana, "Yuvrani sa! Maybe she is in the workers quarters outside" Seema suggested. "Okay" they headed out, Manyatha saw a few cars pulling up in the driveway, "Looks like the guests are here, hurry Seema!" Manyatha whispered ducking behind trees. They reached the servant quarters and looked around in Rachanas room, everything was missing. Manyatha was immediately suspicious, "Seema, did you tell her I was looking for her?". "No" came the reply. Manyatha sat down on the small bed, "Thank you again Seema, you're a real help! And possibly the only staff member I trust the most" Manyatha smiled. Seema nodded and left. Manyatha was developing a headache quickly, it usually happened when she was extremely upset. Manyatha let out a sigh, and headed back to the palace, it was a quiet walk and besides she was in no hurry to see Udayveer, especially not after last nights incident, even though it was a cheek kiss many wouldn't think of it as a big deal, but for Manyatha it was, she'd honestly never felt this way beforee. It was loud inside the palace when Manyatha entered. All the Maharajas were sharing drinks and problems Brijraj, Giriraj, Lakan (King of Mahghar), and the maharaja of Shrighar, Adityaraj, were in the library. On the other hand, the Maharanis were fretting and crying about the lost Princess Rajani, they were sitting in the parlor.Then there were the kids, they'd all gathered in Manyatha and Jais old playroom, which had been transformed into a sitting room. The current occupants of the room were, the two twin princes of Mahghar, Rajkumar Dilip and Yuvraj Sushant (Sushant was older by two minutes). Then there was Unnati from Jaighar, but strangely there was no Uday and no one from Shrighar. The twins were playing on their nintendos, and Unnati and Jai were ogling at some fashion magazines. The twins looked up, "Are you Manyatha?" they asked. Manyatha nodded smiling, "And your Dilip and Sushant right!". "Yes!" they said in Unison. Manyatha pinched both of their cheeks, "Too cute!" she giggled. The boys got up and pinched her cheeks, "So are you!" they smiled. Manyatha gave them a small smile, and sat down beside Unnati and Jai, she absent-mindedly listened to their conversation, the Rachana thing still in her mind. "Jiji don't frown, it'll just add wrinkles!" Jai giggled. Manyatha forced a smile, the smile vanished a few minutes later, this time Manyatha was looking out the window out towards the driveway, she was unknowingly waiting for Uday, she was so absorbed in her thoughts that she didn't notice the two princes run outside and across the driveway, she was staring intently at the gate, a little part of her hoping to see Udays car. A while later, Manyatha finally gave up, Uday wasn't coming, she turned her attention to the girls. "Mannu!" she looked at the door, it was Sushant. "Who's that?" she laughed. "You!" Sushant walked in and grabbed her hand. "Come! Me and Dilip have to show you something!" Sushant pulled her out the door. Manyatha looked back at Unnati and Jai, they shrugged. They passed the mourning Queens and the drinking Kings, Sushant led her to the garden. He made her sit down on a white bench, and took something out of his pocket, "This is for you" Sushant blushed deep red, in his hand was half melted Hershey's chocolates. Manyatha giggled, "Why thank you Sushant!" she leant down and gave him a kiss. He hastily made an exit, Manyatha smiled and began to unwrap some of the melted chocolate. "My turn!" Dilip popped up, in his hand was a bunch of crumpled Pokemon cards. "They're the rarest ones!" he smiled. Manyatha took them and read out a name, "Dialga?". Dilip nodded, "He's the best", Manyatha gave him a kiss on both cheeks, "Thank you very much!". "Hey no fair I only got one!" Sushant walked up behind Dilip, Dilip turned around and stuck his tongue out at him. Sushant glared a Dilip, "Im going to tell Mom". A look of horror passed over Dilips face, "Oh please don't!". Sushant got a look of superiority, "I won't if Mannu gives me another kiss!" at this point Manyatha was trying really hard to control her laughter, she had covered her mouth and tears streamed down her face, these boys were hilarious. "Mannu! Please give him a kiss!" Dilip turned to Manyatha. "Of course!" she wiped away her tears and planted one on Sushants other cheek. Both the boys squealed happily, "Mannu we have one more question!" the boys said. "What would that be?" she asked. The boys got on their knees, Sushant accidentally tipped over onto Dilip, Dilip laughed and so did Sushant, Dilip didn't like him laughing and pushed him, then they started fighting. Manyatha was giggling at seeing this but she lost interest after a while, instead her eyes roamed around the garden. "Looking for me?" Uday whispered in her ear. Manyatha turned her neck to the side, and looked up at Udays smirking face. "Yuvi!!" the twins stopped quarreling and glared at Uday, "You interrupted us! We were about to ask Mannu if she wanted to come with us on the picnic!". Uday walked around the bench and sat beside Manyatha, he casually put his arm on the back of the bench. "Looked like you were too busy, and I'll tell you her answer- she will!" Uday chuckled. "Won't you?" he turned to face Manyatha, "For you two! ONLY" Manyatha pulled the twins ears, she stressed the word 'only' and looked over at Uday, who just smiled at her. "Yay! Thank you!" the boys ran to her and were about to hug her. They backed off, "Oh Sorry, we're to dirty!" Sushant stopped Dilip who was about to leap on Manyatha. Dilip frowned, he looked at Sushant, Dilip leant over and whispered something in his ear, Sushant nodded, "Yuvi! How about you give a kiss to Mannu for us!" Sushant said. Uday and Manyatha looked at each other surprised by his suggestion, Manyatha felt the heat rising to her cheeks, she turned back to the boys, "Don't be si-". Before she could finish her sentence, Uday had put his cold lips on her warm cheeks.

Uday looked at Manyatha, her face was turning a pinkish colour, she turned back to the boys and was saying, "Don't be..". When it struck Udayveer, this was a perfect time to see what was in her heart. He bent down a planted one on her right cheek. "Thank You Yuvi!" the boys said happily. Manyatha was now turning redder then a strawberry, the boys ran inside to tell the others of Manyatha agreeing to go to the picnic the elders had planned. Uday got up to leave, he looked down at Manyatha she was still sitting there like a statue. This disappointed Uday, he was expecting an explosive reaction. "Uday!" she shouted. Uday spun around and smirked, "Yes?". "You could've said no! You could've declined making an excuse! Your a big enough liar! But you didnt!" Manyatha stood up and stomped up to him. Uday smiled, "If I had refused, I would've missed a great chance" his voice soft. He saw something different in Manyathas eyes, instead of going red with anger, was going pink instead, she was blushing! Just the sign he was looking for, "Besides, who knows when I would've gotten another one" Uday winked. The blush was gone, Manyatha shot him a withering look and stormed past him. Uday watched her leave and laughed. "That the best you can do?" a voice said from behind him. Uday could recognize that voice anywhere, it was Rajveers, Yuvraj Rajveer of Shrighar. Uday turned to face Rajveer, they went way back, and it wasn't a good "way back". Rajveer and Udayveer, when ever they met had always ended up fighting. The worst one they had probably had was the one fight that ruined Udays relationship with his Dad.

[Flash*Back]
It was a few days before the seven year old Uday left to the US. He was sitting at the top of the stairs in the Palace of Devgard, their last visit. Five year old Manayatha sat beside him, they were both looking at some photo albums."Uday let's go play! One last time" Manyatha begged. Uday smiled, "Fine! But I get to choose!". Manyatha nodded, "First let's go see Dadi Sahib". Manyatha got up and offered Uday her hand he stood up and grabbed it, they both marched off towards DS's room. Uday pushed open the door, and peered inside, DS lay on her king-sized bed, the room was full of machines that clicked and whirred every few seconds, all the machines were connected DS. Manyatha pushed him inside, "Hurry! Before Ma comes!". The two children went up to the bed and reached out and touch her feet, together. They heard talking downstairs get louder. Uday grabbed Manyathas arm and pulled her outside the room. The grown ups passed by them. Komal was holding the two year old Jai, and Giriraj was pushing baby Unnatis stroller. Uday looked at the other Maharajas walking ahead of them, they all disappeared into DS's room. "That was close" Manyatha whispered. Uday Nodded, "Come one let's go!" he pulled Manyathas arm, "Let's go get some race-cars!" Uday said excited. Manyatha Sighed, "Again Uday!". "You agreed to let me choose!" Uday laughed. They began the long walk down the hall, they were passing the stairs, when Manyatha stopped, "What happened?" he asked. She was looking at a tired looking queen, he believed she was queen of Shrighar, in her arms was a sickly looking baby, Rajkumari Rajani. He looked up at Manyatha, "It looks so sick.." she whimpered. He rolled his eyes, Manyatha had always been soft. He pulled her towards her room, "Don't worry, come on!". They grabbed two large racecars, one green, the other black. "Let's race!" Manyatha squealed. The pair bent down in her rooms doorway, "1,2,3 GO! First one to the stairs wins!" she shouted. Manyatha shot off, Uday decided to start late, besides, he always won every race, if he lost this one there'd be no harm, seeing Manyathas smile was enough for him. Manyatha reached the stairs, and noticed Uday was behind her, she jumped up and down, "Hum jheet gay!". Uday smiled, and decided to speed up. He looked up and stiffened, Rajveer was standing in the shadows and smirking at Manyatha. Uday looked over at Manyatha who was oblivious to the person behind her. Rajveer looked at Uday and gave him an evil smile, Uday opened his mouth to shout, but Rajveer was quicker, he jumped out of the shadows and shoved Manyatha down the stairs. Udays heart skipped a beat, he ran up to the stairs and down to Manyatha. She was sitting up, her arm was at a strange angle and her face was pale. "Manyatha!" Uday cupped her face and wiped her tears. "Uday..I-it hurts!" Manyatha sobbed. Uday felt anger rise up inside of him, he glanced to the top of the stairs where Rajveer stood with a smug smile. "Uday...don't leave please!" Manyatha sniffled. "I'll be back" little Uday ran up the stairs to where Rajveer stood and pushed him. "Why'd you do that Rajveer?! Why do you always hurt Manyatha!" he shouted. Rajveer smiled at him, "Because I love to see her suffer, especially you". Uday slapped him, Rajveer looked up and pushed down Uday and jumped onto him, they both rolled around for a while pulling each others hair, and poking out each others eyes, Uday got the upper hand and stood up, he held Rajveer by his collar, "You'll pay for hurting her". Rajveer smirked, "PLEASE UDAYVEER IM SORRY! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!" Rajveer wailed. Rajveer went limp in his hands, an evil glint in his eyes, "UDAYVEER!" Uday heard Giriraj shout. Uday flinched, he was in trouble. Uday felt a heavy hand on his shoulder, Giriraj twisted him around, they were face to face, Uday looked behind his Dad, all the grown ups were there, Uday watched as Rajveer limped to his mom and hugged her. "You're in big trouble, Udayveer, we are leaving now!" his father hissed. Giriraj dragged him down the stairs, he passed Manyatha who was hugging Komal and crying, "Manyatha!" he yelled reaching out his hand towards her. "Uday" she cried running to him, but Brijraj stopped her and picked her up. After that incident Giriraj gave him a lecture, and he sent apology gifts to Rajveer and his family. The whole time never talking to Uday, or listening to Udays explanation. Only after they left for America did Giriraj talk to him, but only for business.

[End of Flash*Back]

Uday came back to the present, "Long time, no see Rajveer" Uday extended his hand. Rajveer took it and shook it, "I'm sure you know the reason why" his voice cold. Uday pulled his hand back and stuck them in his pockets, and pulled out his phone, he had gotten a text from Unnati saying, 'Dada! What did you do to M?! She's pink as cotton candy!' Uday smiled, so Manyatha was still thinking about him. "Out ruining another innocent Princess's life, eh?" Rajveer interrupted his thoughts. Uday gave him a cold stare, "What ever happened Rajveer, wasnt my fault". "Well then whose was it?! My innocent sisters, that fell in love with a b**tard like you?" Rajveer hissed. "I'd warned her ahead of time not to get attached! It's not my fault she was clingy" Uday spat. Rajveers phone rang, he turned his back from Uday, and answered it. "Yuvi!" Sushant tugged on his hand. "Where'd you come from" Uday said pulling his ear. Sushant gave him a serious look, "Do we want to got there?". Uday was shocked by his bluntness, Uday smiled and shook his head, "So what's up?!". "The grown ups are calling!" he explained. Uday nodded and walked with Sushant, he didn't look back a Rajveer.

Manyatha was standing beside Seema, "So if you hear anything about her tell me" Manyatha whispered. She felt slightly awkward, Seema had seen everything that happened in the garden, Seema had looked red in the face. Seema nodded, "Ji Yuvrani Sa!". Unnati and Jai had their eyebrows raised, "Who are you talking about?" they asked. "None of your business" Manyatha replied. She sat down and Dilip jumped onto her lap, "You dont mind do you?" he asked. Manyatha giggled, "Of course not". Sushant walked in pulling Uday with him. They sat down beside her and Dilip, Manyatha was trying to avoid any eye contact with Uday, "Hey your sitting with Mannu! No fair!" Sushant pouted. Manyatha looked over and regretted, she and Uday were looking right at each other, their eyes locked, and she could hear Jai and Unnati giggling in the background. "Good everyone's here!" DS walked in, followed by the others. "Today all of you will be leaving for a picnic! A three day Picnic, we-" she motioned to the group behind her. "Will be staying here, I realized that there was quite a lot of tension and I noticed that it seemed to be having a bad effect on our children, so that's why we decided to send you on a small vacation" DS smiled. Everyone was excited, except for Manyatha, three whole days with Udayveer, all alone and isolated (well you know...except for Jai and Unnati). "So I suggest you all get packing you leave after dinner" DS laughed. "You sound like you want to get us out of here at the earliest" Uday joked. Everyone laughed. Manyatha looked up at DS, her face was unreadable, there was a different reason behind this vacation. She spoke up, "Could I take Seema with me?". DS nodded,"Yes of course!".
Dinner was...interesting. Dilip and Sushant were busy flinging small pieces of pasta and roti at each other, when ever the elders looked away. Manyatha kept her head down to avoid Udays gaze, he was sitting right across from her, and Jai and Unnati were busy gossiping, they'd been getting along really well. Manyatha looked up and was relieved, he was talking to Maharaja Lakan beside him. She tuned into her mothers conversation with Maharani Tanvi of Shrighar. "So when is Rajveer arriving?" Komal asked. "He said he came, but was called away for urgent work, he'll be meeting everyone at the picnic, or he might come earlier" Tanvi replied. They continued on, Manytha was now curious to see who this 'Rajveer' was, that they were talking about.

Uday was absolutley enjoying himself watching Manyatha. She'd look up and see him watching, then look down. At one point Maharaja Lakan involved him in a pointless conversation, that continued on for the rest of dinner. By the end of dinner, Uday had convinced Mahraja Lakan into sponsoring his billion dollar hotel project. Giriraj patted him on the back, "Shabash!". Honestly, before Uday would've felt happy just to get that praise, but after meeting Rajveer, the old memories he'd tried to forget we're refreshed, and he began to feel that old resentment towards his Dad again. After dinner Uday called his workers at the hotel and got them to bring his suitcases and all his necessities. He was ready, Dilip and Sushant were adamant on copying him. They ordered their nannies to get the same kind of clothes Uday had packed. The Nannies were obviously annoyed, but everyone else found it amusing. Jai and Unnati had decided to share their luggage, instead of 15 bags they took ten. The huge luxury bus they were traveling in was already packed, with suitcases! It was time to leave, everyone was outside, he searched for Manytha but didn't find her. He frowned, "Jai where's Manyatha?" he asked her. Jai giggled, "Jiji was having suitcase trouble". Uday smiled, "Ok Thanks". Putting his suitcase away, Uday decided to go after her. He had gotten close to her room, when he heard, "GOD JUST CLOSE ALREADY!", "Yuvrani Sa! Please calm down!", "I'VE BEEN TRYING TO SHUT THIS GODDAMNED THING FOR HALF AN HOUR SEEMA! HOW CAN I CALM DOWN!?" he heard Manyatha yell. He smiled, that was Manytha for you. There was a loud ripping noise, and an even noisier loud booming noise, he heard Seema shout, "Yuvrani SA!". Uday ran in and saw Manyatha lying on the ground, her suitcase on top of her. He looked at Seema, who was just standing and staring at Manyatha. He ran forwards and lifted the fifty-pound suitcase off of her. "Manyatha, aap theek ho?" he asked shaking her. Manyatha made a squeaking noise, "Just fine.." she answered. "Hua kya?" asked Uday, he put his arm around her and helped her up. "I had just won the battle when, the suitcase fell on me!" she explained. Uday looked up at Seema, "WHAT WERE YOU DOING?" he snapped at her. "Leave her alone Uday! I probably pulled on the zipper to hard" she took in a deep breath. "Seema, I'll meet you at the bus" Manyatha said grabbing her suitcase. Uday stopped her, "I'll get it". He picked up the suitcase with ease, and still kept one arm around Manyatha. They walked like that, all the way to the door. Manyatha broke off from Uday and went to say goodbye to her family. Uday continued past her and gave her suitcase to the driver. "Love Dada, Love!" Unnati whispered in his ear. He glared at her, "Nonsense Unnati, love is nonsense". "Thats what you think Dada!" she giggled, and ran inside the bus before Uday could reply. He looked around and spotted Giriraj talking to Adityaraj, Giriraj looked up and nodded, Uday nodded too, that was as close to a 'Goodbye' he was going to get. Uday climbed on the bus and saw Dilip and Sushant arguing over who gets to sit by the driver, "I Want to!" Dilip shouted. "Well I'm older!" Sushant retorted. Uday put his hand on their heads, and twisted them around, "Dilip gets to sit up front". Dilip looked overjoyed and Sushant was devestated, "But Whhyy?!" Sushant whined. "Because, you can sit with me and Mannu" he winked. Sushant clapped his hands, "Okay! Bye Dilip!" he said waving to his brother. Uday passed Manyatha who looked up at him and then Sushant, she smiled, "Come here!" she said. "After I put my suitcase away with Yuvi!" Sushant replied. Manyatha scowled at Uday, he returned it with a smile. Putting away Sushants suitcase, Uday turned around and froze, Rajveer was standing in front of Manyatha, "Mind if I sit here?" he asked.

Yes, I know you guys were expecting a hot update, and I didn't give you guys one! Reason? I'm saving those for after πŸ˜‰, gotta keep that suspense going! plus it gets quite nerve wracking trying to write while being haunted by a Forum Ghost πŸ˜†, but if you are still angry, get size 8 chappals, atleast I'll be able to use them later on...
P.S. I'm going to be adding Character Sketch for all the new Characters introduced in this chapter later! BUT! I need your help! Which actor do you think fits Rajveer?
P.P.S. To celebrate for reaching the tenth chapter,I'm going to be adding precaps from now on!

Precap:
Raj twisted Manyathas arm behind her back, he laughed coldly, "Theres no Udayveer to save you now" he hissed. Manyatha struggled, she opened her mouth and screamed, "MAA!".

mahara23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved it when will u continue ...just loved ittt cant describe it
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
uday is soo rmntic and m blushing,waooo!!!!!!!!!! hm waitng to see wats going to happen in picnic!!!!!!