Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

-Life and it's ways- FF - Chapter 28 (pg 49) (Page 10)

pia.raha IF-Rockerz
pia.raha
pia.raha

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
secret fiance,nice nice!!!!!!! uday's flrting lines are always gr8!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Futbol_queen

Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
GREAT UPDATE!!! Loved IT! 
Futbol_queen Senior Member
Futbol_queen
Futbol_queen

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
*keep in mind the time zone differences
Chapter 8
_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_
DS turned to Brijraj, *"Udayveer called me last night, he somehow managed to get everything under control". "Par Maa Saab..." asked Komal. DS put a reassuring hand on her shoulder, "It's okay Komal, nothing bad will happen". "Par Maa Saab, if we do tell her the truth, she'll think we've been hiding it from her on purpose!" Komal said worried. Brijraj couldn't help but laugh darkly, "Komal we have been hiding it from her! And that too on purpose!". DS moved away from the two and looked down at the article sitting on her desk "UDAYVEERS SECRET FIANC". She sighed and rubbed her temples, "We will see, for now let's continue on with the decorations". DS looked out the door of her office, the decorations were in full swing, everything was Jais favorite colour, blue. DS smiled, she had unknowingly missed Jai a lot, "DS!!!!" she heard a squeal. DS turned and glanced towards the door, "Jai beta" she exclaimed throwing open her arms. Jai, who was wearing a black skirt with a white blouse, ran to her and gave her a hug, "Ma! Papa! You guys come here to!" Jai giggled. They all shared a family hug, the only person missing was Manyatha, but DS couldn't help shake that feeling, that Manyatha might forsake them, after she found out about the truth.

Manyatha had thought long and hard about Uday. She had come to the conclusion, that even though both of their fathers were good friends it didn't mean anything, because in Riyaasat terms, both Devgard and Jaighar we're straining to keep their relations intact, Manyatha knew that if she kept misbehaving with Uday that it could jeopardize everything!
"Yes!" they both answered. Manyatha and Udayveer were quiet for a few minutes. "Great minds think alike" Uday laughed. Manyatha gave him a small smile, "So...I thought you had shifted into a different room last night?" asked Manyatha making conversation. Uday gave her a look, "Well I did, but I was rudely kicked out of it", "More like pushed" Manyatha giggled. "Didn't Vijay Bhai need the room you were in? Then how come I found you in that same room this morning?" Manyatha asked, getting back on topic. "Nope, after you humiliated him in front of his parents he decided not to" Uday replied. Manyatha giggled again, just by thinking about last nights incident. There was more silence after Manyathas giggling had subsided. It had suddenly become awkward, Uday looked out the window, and Manyatha looked down at her phone. Uday decided it was time to get revenge, he snatched the phone from her and hid it behind his back, "Uday I thought we were friends!" Manyatha shouted, trying to get her phone back. "Before that, I think we have some old scores to settle" he smirked. Manyatha was trying to get her phone back, and in the process hugging him, "Can't keep your hands off of me can you?!" he laughed. Manyatha looked up at his laughing face and scowled. Uday was having fun until he realized that he was acting like a child, he was a Prince! On top of that, he was a successful business man! Not a commoner! Uday stopped laughing and slipped the phone into one of Manyathas hands behind his back. "Ah-ha! Got it" she looked up at him and smiled. Uday was still thinking, he couldn't continue on like this, if Giriraj sees him acting like a kid, Giriraj would have his head. "Uday?" he snapped out of his thoughts. She wasn't hugging him anymore, "Hmm?" he asked. "We're home! Well at least I am!" she exclaimed. Uday looked out the car window. The white palace of Devgard loomed before them.

Manyatha was still fidgeting in her sari, she was quiet about it but Jai wasn't, "Maa! It's bugging me!" she complained. "Shhh...Manyatha is wearing it! She isn't complaining!" Komal answered fixing Jais hair. Jai pouted and looked over at Manaytha, "Fiiinee" she sighed. Komal looked at both of her girls, "I'll be right back!". They nodded, Manyatha went back to fixing her sari, she looked over herself in the mirror, her hair were in small bouncy, light curls and she was wearing a green and white sari, which was slightly similar to what Jai was wearing, it looked like:
Manyathas Sari
"Jai, I forgot to ask you, What were you doing here before us? You were supposed to meet friends! Weren't you?" asked Manyatha. Truth was she had wanted to ask this before, but after entering the palace she had been too busy greeting everyone to remember. "Uh-well...Where was Udayveer? Why didn't he come with you?" Jai asked quickly changing the subject. "He said he'd meet everyone later- HEEY!" Manyatha turned to face Jai, "Don't you change the subject!".
Jai sighed, "You know why I did it Jiji". Manyatha nodded, "I know, but! Hum jhoot se nafrat karte hain!" Manyathas voice was cold.
"I'm forgiving you now, only because your my sister" warmth once again flooded her voice. "Manyatha beta, Jai beta!" DS stood in the door-way. "Ji?" they asked. "The party has begun, time for Jai to make her entrance!" she said with a smile. Manyatha noticed DS looked pale, "Dadi sahib, are you alright? Looks like you've seen a ghost!" she laughed. "Kuch Nahi Beta!" DS gave her a shaky laugh, " Enough chit-chat! The party is about to start!" DS clapped her hands. Manyatha looked over Jai one last time, a blue and white sari with a French braid:
Jais Sari
"See you downstairs" Manyatha have her a hug, and wobbled outside. She was having quite a lot of difficulties walking with a sari. "Eergh" she almost fell on a priceless urn. Somehow, she made it to the stairs, "Damn…" she muttered. 'How the hell am I going to get down the stairs without breaking a limb?' she thought. Taking a step forwards Manyatha realized she'd made a big mistake, her sari seemed to tighten and she miscalculated how far she needed to put out her foot. Soon she was falling face first, her arms were stretched out in front of her, no noise came out of her mouth! 'This is how I die' she thought.

Uday had met everyone and now was standing with Giriraj, "I'm going to talk to Maa Saab to make the announcement today" his dad muttered. "Not yet Dad!" Uday protested. Giriraj put up his hand, "I don't want an argument about this, you couldn't complete your task, that's your fault! Not mine!".Uday turned away and looked up to the stairs, "Dada!" Unnati yelled in his ear. "Choti" he exclaimed turning to face her. "I missed you Dada! But it wasn't fair!" she pouted. "What wasn't fair?" laughed Uday. "You and papa move to the states and leave me here" she answered. "Buisness Choti, Buisness! Now come give your Dada a hug!" Uday said giving her a hug. "Dada?" she asked.
"Yes Choti?".
"Manyatha?" she asked again.
"What about her?" Uday pulled out of their hug.
"Did you tell her" she asked.
"No, Dadi Sahib is going to tell her" Uday answered.
Unnati sighed, "I'm going to get something to drink".
"Nothing alcoholic!" Uday shouted as she walked away. "Of course not Dada!" she giggled.
Uday turned to look at the stairs, Manyatha had arrived but there was no spotlight for her, that was being saved for Jai. He began walking to the bottom of the stairs, his eyes not once leaving Manyatha, honestly she was looking gorgeous, even from afar Uday could see her eyes sparkle, and her face glow, the sari she was wearing just seemed to enhance her beauty, outlining every curve in detail. He was at the bottom when he noticed Manyatha was having trouble walking, she put out her foot and Uday had already predicted what was going to happen next, he was already half-way up the stairs when Manyatha started to fall. Her outstretched arms found his neck, and his hands made their way to her bare waist. She was holding on tightly, her curls flew into his face, she smelt like a hibiscus flower from Hawaii. "You should be more careful Princess! I'm not always going to be here to save you" he whispered into her ear. Manyatha was still quiet she had her eyes squeezed shut, and she wouldn't let go of him. "Princess?". "Huh?! Oh sorry" she pulled away, and Uday found himself feeling disappointed. Uday offered her his arm, "Here hold on, it'll be easier". Manyatha laced her arm around his and continued walking down the stairs. She shot secret glances at Uday, he was wearing a plain black tuxedo, with a white waistcoat, his tie was a deep colour of purple, he looked over at her and smirked, "Can't keep your eyes off of me, can you?". Manyatha glared at him, "You already used that!". Uday laughed "Cute! You keep track of everything I say" he pinched her cheek. This young man walking beside her still confused Manyatha, at times he could be an annoying jerk and then the next second the sweetest person you've ever met. Manyatha frowned, she'd never unravel the mystery called Yuvraj Udayveer Singh. "Wipe that frown off your face Princess, only smiles look good on you" he laughed. Manyatha blushed a little bit then smiled, "Uday, I got a phone call from Shruti" she whispered. "What did she say?" he asked. "We have to go see what they found today, or we won't get permission again, the government is going to get the building demolished soon" she whispered through her gritted teeth. "We'll leave soon, don't worry" Uday replied. They'd reached the bottom of the stairs, a worker walked up to them, "Your Highness, the announcement" he said handing her a microphone. Manyatha nodded, Uday helped her onto the first few steps of the stairs, "Ladies and Gentlemen" the couple said. The looked at each other surprised. "This is my announcement" Manyatha hissed at him. "We'll do it together" he whispered back. "Fine! But I speak first" she insisted. Uday nodded, "Whatever". "After twelve long years! My sister, and everyone's friend has returned home!", Uday grabbed the microphone from her, "Everyone bring your hands together for-" Manyatha started to pull the mic. towards her. "Rajkumari Jainandini" they sang into the microphone together. The spotlight traveled to Jai, she gracefully made her way down the stairs, and grabbed the mic from both of them, "And don't forget Yuvraj Udayveer Singh, I wasn't the only one away!" she laughed. There was a loud round of applause. After a while everyone drifted back to what they were doing Manyatha was still holding onto Uday and following him around, exchanging pleasantries with people she in reality,really disliked. "Manyatha would you like to dance?" he asked politely in front of a group of people. She gave him a look, "No thank you!" and tried hobbling away again. Uday caught her arm as she tripped, and twirled her back, "If I go and dance with someone else, you'll be left all alone, and you will end up hurting yourself or someone else, one way or the other" he smirked. Manyatha scowled, "Your right...fine I'll dance with you, but I'm warning you! If you break something it won't be my fault!". Still laughing, Uday led her to the dance floor. He laced his one hand with hers and slipped his arm around her waist, she put her hand on his shoulder and they looked into each others eyes, "Now follow my lead" Uday muttered.

Manyatha wasn't much of a dancer, if it wasn't for Uday guiding her, she probably would have crashed into a table or a spectator a long time ago. They started off slowly, going back and forth, then the music sped up Uday twirled her, but he made sure she didn't get tangled up in her sari. Uday still had his usual smirk on, but this time at seeing everyone else dance. No one else was lighting the dance floor on fire, no way! Everybody else had backed down to watch the magnificent couple do their magic. Manyatha was actually enjoying herself, she didn't mind when Uday lifted her, and she didn't mind when he almost made her fall over (in reality he was dipping her). They ended when Uday let Manyatha loose, she spun until she and Uday were arms length away from each other, still holding each others hands. They looked at each other, and their eyes locked. "Wow Jiji! I didn't know you could dance!" Jai screamed in her ear. Manyatha pulled her hand away from Udays, "That was a one time thing" she muttered. "Oooh, just because of Uday? I see" she giggled. Manyatha blushed. "Should we go now" Uday whispered in her ear. "Go where?" asked Jai. "Urm...Dinner!" Manyatha explained, she felt something prick her hear, she felt like a hypocrite! A few moments ago she was scolding Jai for lying, and here she was lying! 'Manyatha you don't want to disappoint Jai, you had to lie, for her own good'. "Yea, I'm starving!" Uday nodded in agreement. Jai giggled, "Ok see you later!". Uday grabbed her hand and started to pull her along. "Do you have the address?" he asked stopping and turning to her. She nodded. "Good".

"I'm forewarning you for the last time" Shruti looked at the two. "Please Shruti, let's get this over with" Manyatha ordered. Shruti nodded and turned to the two constables behind her, "Take them in". It was a normal, middle class two story home, everything was all nice and normal, normal dining room, normal entrance, and normal family room...that was until they got to the parlor, though it was a small room, it could fit quite a bunch of TV and computer screens. They all displayed every single room of the palace. Manyatha gasped and covered her mouth, there was one in her room and her walk-in closet! "How the..." Manyatha whispered. "We think there's someone in your palace that's been helping him, that's why there are so many cameras, the only way to disable them is yourself" Shruti explained. Uday nodded, "I'll do that". Manyatha turned her attention back to the screens, at the moment you could see everything going on at the party, Giriraj and Dadi Sabib were talking into the microphone, Jai was at the bar with Unnati, hold up! Jai and Unnati at the bar? She'd have a chat with Jai both of them later, she turned her attention back to DS and Uncle Giriraj. Manyatha got closer, she had just heard her name. "Come on" Uday grabbed her hand and pulled her into the next room. She was still staring at the computers. "Wow..." she heard Uday mutter. Manyatha scanned the whole room. Pictures of Udayveer plastered onto the walls, some had knives and other painful sharp things sticking out of them. Manyatha walked up to one of the largest pictures, "Watch your step!" Uday shouted. She looked down in time to see knives, hundreds of them, littering the floor. She immediately inched back to Uday, and held his hand out of fear. "He really doesn't like you" she laughed nervously. Udays expression didn't change, it was like this didn't shock him at all. "Are you ok Uday? You look like you experience this everyday!" Manyatha asked. Uday answered by laughing, "You'll understand later on!". Manyatha and Uday continued walking, they entered the next room. Manyatha screamed. Even Uday was showing shock, quickly recovering he wrapped his arms around Manyatha and pulled her in for a hug, comforting her, "Calm down Princess...I'm here with you". She was shaking, "Thats me Uday". He looked up at the horrific life-sized voodoo doll laying on the bed. It was freaky, the physco had taped Manyathas picture onto its head, a whole wall covered with her photos, some shots that could have only been taken with the secret cameras in her room. Some of them of her sleeping, in a towel, doing her make-up, stepping out of the washroom,(Uday tried his best not to look at them too long). "We have some tapes, if you want to see them?" Shruti asked walking up to them. Udayveer looked at Manyatha, who'd hidden her face within the folds of his shirt, "I think we've had enough, thank you Officer". She nodded and turned to walk away, Uday stopped her, "Why does the government want this place to be demolished?" he asked. "They found 1200kg of Crack in his basement, it was full of it" she explained. Uday nodded, "But it wasn't his, someone else has been using the basement, we think it's the same person who has set up the cameras" she explained again. "Thank you again officer, we'll be leaving now" Uday shook her hand, and Manyatha gave her a hug, "Thank you" she whispered. Slowly they made their way to the car. "Manyatha I'll be right back" he said closing her door. She stopped him, "Come back soon Uday" she whimpered. Uday felt his heart melt a little bit at seeing her. Her innocence shone, Uday have her a nod, and walked back to the Crack House. He approached Officer Patel, "Officer I have a request". "Okay, and what is it?" she asked quizzically. "When the physco gets in your custody, inform me" Uday explained. She nodded, "Of course". Uday got back to the car, Manyatha was dozing off, he hated to admit it but he liked watching her sleep. She looked like an angel, a cute innocent angel. Turning his attention back to the road, 'Akash, your going to get it...big time' he thought.

I usually visit IF on my iPod, and the updates look so long on it! Then yesterday after a long time, I went on my computer and I was like, ??!!?!?!, I swear those were longer Tongue Since I have absolutely no idea how long they are, please forgive me for small updates, or enjoy the long ones!
<if you don't mind, could you tell me how long it was?> Embarrassed

Comment *, Like <3, Criticize ~

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda01FantasyangelMariam12kojagoryfan--Zenu--SaHillover101wendy25Inkpen4877ilvudayanushruthiSunshinegirllrocker12aksujiFireNIce-JEHAN-ShazzieArieltabiMsLuscious-TeriMalang-CharmingAngel7srividhya68vampire12345678pia.rahaArchi02Being-HumanCrazily.Insanefia21...navina...-BerryCharm-

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Loved the update. It was freaking brilliant. And omg that part where Uday and Manyata are fighting over the mic was hilarious ROFL
Loved their dance part, and when she unknowingly hugs Uday while trying to get her cell phone back from him, when Uday saves her falling off the stairs, and when he hugs her in that Crack House to comfort her, these parts were so cute and romantic Day Dreaming
Akash seems to be one psychotic dude. Covering Uday's pictures with knives and stalking Manyata and taking her pictures while she's in the shower. Yikes! Confused . But I wonder who's that person from the Palace who's helping him. Anyway once again, this was fantastic. This FF is getting better and better and I am loving the way the story is moving ahead with all the suspense and romance going together simultaneously Smile

Futbol_queen

Futbol_queen Senior Member
Futbol_queen
Futbol_queen

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fia21

Loved the update. It was freaking brilliant. And omg that part where Uday and Manyata are fighting over the mic was hilariousROFL
Loved their dance part, and when she unknowingly hugs Uday while trying to get her cell phone back from him, when Uday saves her falling off the stairs, and when he hugs her in that Crack House to comfort her, these parts were so cute and romantic Day Dreaming
Akash seems to be one psychotic dude. Covering Uday's pictures with knives and stalking Manyata and taking her pictures while she's in the shower. Yikes! Confused . But I wonder who's that person from the Palace who's helping him. Anyway once again, this was fantastic. This FF is getting better and better and I am loving the way the story is moving ahead with all the suspense and romance going together simultaneously Smile

Thank you! Thank you! I try to keep the comedy,romance, and suspense going at the same time...wait did that even make sense? Tongue hehe I'm not so great with words and scentences Embarrassed

fia21

kojagoryfan Goldie
kojagoryfan
kojagoryfan

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
its not very long,it's perfect. lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely episode.some scene  r really cute,some r romantic.awesome. loved it .can't wait 4 next one.

Futbol_queen

pia.raha IF-Rockerz
pia.raha
pia.raha

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
the hug,their fighting over mic,their dancing,oh my gosh it was so prfct!!!!!!!! and i enjoy long updatesSmilethanks for the pm,hpe to c ur updte soon

Futbol_queen

Mariam12 Senior Member
Mariam12
Mariam12

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
mind blowing update i lve the dance part bt other parts r also brillant 
thankx 4 pm and do cont soon

Futbol_queen

Go to top