-Life and it's ways- FF - Chapter 28 (pg 49) - Page 33

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Futbol_queen

Joined the reserves eh? 😆

Lol yes unfortunately 😆
I had never thought I'd get SOOO busy that I'd hardly get time to do some of those things that I am literally obsessed with. Like reading OS/SS/FFs and commenting on them. I'm going crazy
Originally posted by fia21

Lol yes unfortunately 😆
I had never thought I'd get SOOO busy that I'd hardly get time to do some of those things that I am literally obsessed with. Like reading OS/SS/FFs and commenting on them. I'm going crazy
Aaah, yes I understand 😆  Comin back to IF and finding your inbox full of pm's I knwo how it feels 😛
CHP 26 ••••

Manyatha couldn't believe her ears, "What?!" She exclaimed. Vijay shrugged, "Yeah, Apparently a few days ago" he answered. Manyatha groaned, "What now...How do we find Uday?" She muttered in despair. Vijay squinted at her, "That aside M Bhai, what are you going to do when you meet the kidnappers? Command them to hand over Uday?" Vijay snorted. Manyatha grinned slyly, "Why do you think I told you to get a laptop?" She pulled the laptop closer to her and typed 'YouTube' into the search engine. It took a while for everything to load, "Now what?" He inquired. Manyatha smirked, "Watch" she replied. Manyathas fingers flew over the keyboard in a frenzy as she typed in, 'Karate Moves from Jackie Chan'. Vijay's eyes widened, "No Way M Bhai, are you kidding!" He snickered. Manyatha gave him a stern look, "I'm serious, we are going to have black belts by the end of the night," she growled. Vijay raised his eyebrows, "And where are we going to do this?" He asked. Manyatha motioned around her room, "Here, where else" she laughed. Vijay groaned and smacked his forehead.

He peeled his eyes open and looked around, "Dang, Where's ma phone?!" A large man lumbered past him. Uday sat up and ran his fingers through his hair; he was feeling crappier than last time. Uday tried standing, he pushed himself up and staggered right and left, "What the?..." The man bumped into him and pushed him away, Uday bumped into a cardboard box, he leant up against it, his vision seemed to clear. "RV?" He squinted at the emblem on the cardboard box. He felt another great shove that sent him flying into a concrete wall, Uday stopped himself from crashing into it, his head had finally cleared, and now he was angry. Uday spun around and launched a falcon punch at the man; the man went spinning and crashed into a pile of boxes, making them scatter everywhere. The man jumped up and ran out the exit, locking it behind him. Uday took a step forwards and finally realized the pain shooting from his chest, he looked down and looked at the ugly wound, pink blisters mixed in with burnt brown skin, he flinched at the sight of it. *buzz* he heard something, Uday spun around looking for the noise, it was phone lying beside a whole bunch of white packet, Uday bent down and picked it up, it was a new iPhone, the battery sign showed a red signal, only 20% left. He immediately began dialing Manyathas number, "Hello?" Her heavenly voice sounded on the other end. "M-Manyatha hum hain Uday" his voice came out scratchy. "UDAY! Where are you! Tell me!" Manyatha shouted in the phone. Uday looked around, "I don't know Manyatha, I just don't, I'm sorry" he sat down and shook his head. Her voice got softer on the other end, "Don't be sorry Uday, we will find you, I promise" she whispered. "WHAT'S GOIN ON IN THERE" the door flew open. Uday fumbled with his phone, "Manyatha I have to go" he hissed into the phone. She spoke, "Uday I-" the line went dead. The same man came back, he surveyed Uday, the phone lay beside him, Uday had his knees up against his paining chest, and his head resting on them, with his arms wrapped around his head, silently cursing the battery life of the phone.

Manyatha put down the phone, her face had gone pale. Vijay shook her arm, "M Bhai?". Manyatha composed herself and ordered Vijay, "Track that call, then we'll watch the videos" she handed him the phone. Vijay nodded and went to work. "The old Highway Abandoned Warehouse" he reported a few minutes later. Manyatha rolled her yes, "Predictable". Vijay laughed and stood beside her, "Should we watch the video?". Manyatha nodded and stood up, "Get Ready". Jackie Chan appeared on screen, "Basic Karate With Partner" he explained, "You line up your hand and feet and then..." there was a pause, "And then you HI-YA!" screeched Jackie Chan. Manyatha and Vijay leapt away from the screen and kicked each other like the video said. Vijay fell to the ground yowling in pain, "M BHAI GO EASY!" He cradled his knee. Manyatha flicked him, "Get up wuss, we have a long way to go" she growled. Vijay whimpered and stood up, Manyatha shook her head 'It's going to be a long night' she thought to herself.

The birds chirped outside her window and the sun trickled through her window. "Uh...Manyatha Beta?" Her father shook her awake. Manyatha opened her eyes, "Erg, what happened?" She asked. Brijraj helped her sit up, Manyatha glanced around, the room was a mess, all the lamps were shattered, and her mattress was strewn across the room in pieces. Vijay was lying across her coffee table snoring peacefully. "Uh sorry Papa we were...Dancing?" she laughed nervously. Brijraj squinted at her, "Mmhm...I only came here to see if you we're okay, but don't worry you can go back to sleep its only 6, and uh, I won't tell your mother about this" he chuckled and left. Manyatha let out some air; she stood up and stretched "Get up Vijay!" She shook him. "M Bhai PLEEAASSEE! Five minutes!" He moaned. Manyatha shoved him off the table, "Up! Get showered, dress in light clothing, black, make sure they're comfortable, and wear runners," she ordered him. Manyatha threw open her closet and picked out some gray sweats, a black hood, and black pumas. She took a quick shower and rushed outside. Vijay wasn't there, "Good, at least he can listen to instructions" she muttered to herself. Vijay ran into her room, "M Bhai! Something's wrong with Unnati!" He looked terrified. Manyatha ran past him to where Unnati was, she burst into her room. Unnati staggered out of the washroom, she wiped her face with a towel, "M-Manyatha...I'm sorry to disturb you..." She whimpered. Manyatha shook her head, "Unnati, you're my best friend, what happened?" She asked getting closer. "The shock seems to have affected my health" she muttered and collapsed on her bed. Manyatha sat beside her and held her hand, "Don't worry, we'll have him home by tonight" she smiled. Unnati moaned and lay down; Manyatha took this as a sign to leave. "Is she okay?" Vijay followed her out of the room. Manyatha had a terrible suspicion swimming in her mind, but she pushed it back, "Yep, just still in shock...".

Ranjana had it, as soon as she heard about Udays kidnapping she couldn't take it, she ran to her room and cried, then decided she would go out and look for him. She pulled out her phone to call her brother, her first suspicion. "No my sweet sister, I did not capture your beloved" he answered sarcastically. Ranjana felt shocked, "How'd you know I was-". She heard him let out a sigh, "Already got a call from Manyatha" he answered. Ranjana felt a sour taste in her mouth, "Whatever, I'm going to find him and you're helping," she ordered. Rajveer laughed, "No way, this is your own problem," he answered. Ranjana got angry, "I tie Rakhis on you for this?!" She snapped. Rajveer simply cut the call.

Manyatha marched outside, "Have you eaten?" She asked Vijay. He nodded, "Yea, plus I got us some weapons" he handed her a big knife. Manyatha glowered at him, "What the heck is this?!" She snapped. "A dagger, I have one too, and it was the only weapon I could find" he held up his own. Manyatha shook her head, Vijay was truly hopeless. "Okay...Get us a rickshaw, we will stop a few meters away and walk the rest, they'll never see us coming," she laughed maniacally. Vijay gave her an uncertain look but left to get them a rickshaw.

Upon further inspection, Uday realized the small white packets contained cocaine. Drugs surrounded him! "Ah, you're awake!" Akash popped up beside him. Uday jumped back and got ready to punch him, "You wouldn't want to do that," Akash hissed. Uday took him by the collar and shook him, "Why wouldn't I?" He snapped. Akash smirked, "You're dear Manyatha is coming this way and..." Akash trailed off. Uday let go of the creep, "What?" He stepped back. Akash crossed his arms over his chest and stood there with a victorious smile, "And any minute now I expect her rickshaw to blow up" he laughed. Udays eyes widened, "WHAT?! You have problems with me! NOT HER!" Uday tackled him against some boxes, he repeatedly punched him until he was unconscious, Uday stood up and spun around, at least five other men stood in front of the exit. Uday ran towards them, on the way grabbing a few packets of cocaine, he had a plan.

"Right here Sir" Manyatha stopped the driver and jumped out. Vijay stepped out and paid the man, "Thank you". The man pulled away, a few seconds down the road the rickshaw blew up. Vijay screamed and Manyatha was thrown into shock, "M-M Bhai, I suggest we turn back" Vijay tugged at her arm. Manyatha shook him off, "Suck it up, we have to find Uday..." She growled.

Uday admired his work, all five men were high as they can be, stumbling around and shouting out random slurs every few seconds. Akash didn't stay knocked out too long, soon he was up on his feet and running towards him. Uday spun around and ran out the door onto the road, he almost ran into a smoldering skeleton of a former rickshaw. "MANYATHA!" He fell to his knees, he couldn't believe it, she was dead. "Uday!" He heard a shout from behind, the person sounded eerily similar to Manyatha. "Uday over here!" The person shouted again. Uday slowly turned around, it was Manyatha! She was crouching beside a bush; Vijay was lying down beside her holding binoculars. A grin broke across his face, he took a step forwards, "Ma-". "HOLD IT!" Akash ran through the warehouse doors, holding the sniper thing again. Uday froze, his eyes never left Manyatha, she began to stand, Uday slightly shook his head, "No" he mouthed. "Where are you looking Udayveer?" Akash snarled. Uday had to lead Akash away from here, and the only way to do that was to be captured again. "An escape route, what are you going to do about it?!" Uday snapped. Akash glared at him and aimed the sniper thing, "Not on my watch!" he hissed and pulled the trigger. Uday groaned and looked down, a tiny dart protruded from his chest, he vision blurred and he fell unconscious.

Manyatha watched in horror as Uday landed with a thud, Akash strolled up to him and ginned manically, "GRAB HIM MEN! WE'RE MOVING!" he shouted. Manyatha and Vijay watched as some burly men twirled out of the warehouse, Akash shook his head, "Ugh…Looks like I have to do everything around here" he grumbled to himself. Akash bent down beside Uday and took the dart out of his chest; he then dragged Uday over to a small beat down van and practically threw him in. Manyatha leapt forwards to stop him, but Vijay pulled her back, "M Bhai you have to be more careful, he's a dangerous man!" Vijay whispered. Manyatha felt tears well up in her eyes, "Uday did that on purpose, I came here to save him but he once again ended up saving me" she whimpered. Vijay glared at her, "Get your act together M Bhai! There is still some hope! See those men," he pointed over to the men doing ballet, "I can just tell they're high, if we can get close enough and snag some car keys from them, we could be able to use those cars parked over there" he motioned to a parking lot in front of the warehouse. Manyathas eyes widened, "That's an ingenious idea!" she gasped. Vijay smirked, "Well M Bhai what can I say? I am a genius". Manyatha stood up and rolled her eyes, "I'm pretty sure it was a one time thing" she snorted.

Manyatha sat down in the driver's seat, "Wow, that was actually really easy," she said holding up the keys. Vijay hopped on to the passenger's seat, "Yeah for YOU! I had to do all the dirty work and search their pockets!" Vijay shuddered. Manyatha grinned and turned on the jeep, "M Bhai do you know how to-?" Vijay began to ask. Manyatha shut him up with a glare, "Yes, I do know how to drive" she snapped. Vijay nodded slowly, "Okay let's go!". Manyatha slammed down the accelerator, the Jeep burned out before shooting down the road, the van had gotten far, but at the rate Manyatha was driving, they'd caught up to it in no time. Manyatha eased up on the gas and slowly tailed behind the van, making sure she was in the blind spot, "Okay, Vijay got your dagger?". Vijay patted himself down, "I think I lost it," he muttered. Manyatha glared at him, "You know what, how about when we get to the destination you sit inside the Jeep while I go inside, OKAY?". Vijay didn't reply, instead he pointed towards the van. Manyatha looked up and slammed down the breaks, the van had stopped in front of them. Akash still hadn't noticed them, he slowly got out of the van and opened the back door, he turned around and grinned at them, "How nice of you to join us! I was waiting for you!" he shouted. Vijay whimpered, "M Bhai, do you think he knew we were following him…". Manyatha laughed nervously, "No way…he probably noticed now, and what can he do? He's alone" she reassured him. "I don't think so" he squeaked. Manyatha turned to face him, "Vijay stop being a-" she froze mid-sentence, a Man held Vijay at gunpoint, and he was not high. She felt the cold tip of a gun being pushed into her neck, "Your brother is right Manyatha, I did know…" Akash laughed walking up closer. "And I also planted the bomb in the rickshaw, and I also knew you were hiding in the bush Manyatha," he explained. Manyatha was terrified, "How…". Akash leant over and patted her arm, "Because…I know everything" he pulled out a needle containing a clear substance, "Now don't struggle, I'm doing this for your own good" he reached over and pulled up her sleeve and poked the needle into her arm.

I took forever to update didn't I? Plus, I decided to try a new way of displaying my updates, if I like it ill continue like this, and use it in my other stories as well! Your thoughts on this installment? Do tell! Your opinions matter! In addition, what do you think will happen next? I will gradually update the other ffs/ss's, maybe even all today!

Precap: It spun out of control; they hit a curb and were soaring through the air. The vehicle landed with a crunch on its top, and slowly tipped over to its side.

Swesome super duper
I loved it
Why I'd the villian so strong lolzz
Now what will happen
Please update soon
Loved this part
Thanks for pm
Sorry can't like
U rock
Hats off to your writing
Every time I read an update, I can't help but say "OMG" . Superb Gurr. Loved every bit of it. Especially all the fight scenes you have been describing. I can actually visualize everything. And damn that psycho Akash is clever. Wonder who's behind Uday's kidnapping. I am sure it's Rajveer!

The Jackie Chan part was hilarious!

P.S: Don't know if you saw it, but I forgot to tell you that I had edited my previous comment on Page 44 long back!
woow u updated finally i am soo happy!!!!!!!!!!!👏manyata and uday learning karate were hilarious!!!!! oh ho akash ne to manyata aur vijay ko pakad liyaa,ab kya hogaa kya pata!!!!!!! hpefully udayy hi bache le sab ko!!!!!!!! will be watng for ur nxt updatee!!!!!!! and tum jaise bhilikho mujhe to mndblowwing hi lagta hai!!!!!!!!!!😊
Awesome , amazing ...  thoroughly enjoyable👏👏👏👏👏.

Every scene was perfectly written ; so much so , that I could visualise everything .   U made Akash a really strong villain😕  ...   BUT THEN    ...   ALL PSYCHOS ARE  SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THAT😆😉.  

Very excited about the next part   ...   CAN THE 3 CAPTIVES OVER-THROW THE EVIL "DEMON"   ????😈

Thanx for a superb update😊,
 ...   please continue soon 😃!!!!
Originally posted by vampire12345678

Swesome super duper
I loved it
Why I'd the villian so strong lolzz
Now what will happen
Please update soon
Loved this part
Thanks for pm
Sorry can't like
U rock
Hats off to your writing
Thank you Saira! I'll try updating faster! First semester is coming to a close so Im getting less and less homework, meaning more time to update!
Originally posted by fia21

Every time I read an update, I can't help but say "OMG" . Superb Gurr. Loved every bit of it. Especially all the fight scenes you have been describing. I can actually visualize everything. And damn that psycho Akash is clever. Wonder who's behind Uday's kidnapping. I am sure it's Rajveer!

The Jackie Chan part was hilarious!

P.S: Don't know if you saw it, but I forgot to tell you that I had edited my previous comment on Page 44 long back!
😳 You are too nice! I've the strange ability to write fighting sequences better than romantic sequences, its both a curs and a blessing *dramatic hand to the forehead* 😆😆 And yes! I did see your update comment thank you!
Edited by Futbol_queen - 11 years ago
Originally posted by pia.raha

woow u updated finally i am soo happy!!!!!!!!!!!👏manyata and uday learning karate were hilarious!!!!! oh ho akash ne to manyata aur vijay ko pakad liyaa,ab kya hogaa kya pata!!!!!!! hpefully udayy hi bache le sab ko!!!!!!!! will be watng for ur nxt updatee!!!!!!! and tum jaise bhilikho mujhe to mndblowwing hi lagta hai!!!!!!!!!!😊
Thanks Pia! I WILL TRY MY VERY BEST TO UPDATE THIS QUICKLY! Hopefully...