Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Futbol_queen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: vrinda.diva

awesum aswesum awesum udate ... thnxx a lot fr d pm .. :) ...

plzz update fast .. :)

Thanks!! Will try to update soon!
Futbol_queen thumbnail
Originally posted by: pia.raha

<font size="3" color="#ff0099">yuvraj udayveer singh is really muchh smarter rathr say the smartest,the bravest!!!!! and ofcrse his weakpoint is one and only m!!!!!! m storming behing uday with a heel,wasss soo goodd!!!!!!! ha ha ha!!!!! wen uday gt clse to m ,dat was soo romntic!!!!! i was reading thse line so mny times!!!! m is totally burning wit jealousy and i like it a lot!!!!!! rajveer is such a villain ,thnk god humara hero uday aa gaya!!!!! bt thn oh my god,bulletss,suspensee!!!!!! will waitng fr ur update every weekend thn😊do pm me agn...</font>

Haha don't worry the Rajveer chapter will end soon, and I will pm again 😊
Futbol_queen thumbnail
Originally posted by: vampire12345678

lovely beautifully written

Thank you Saira!
Futbol_queen thumbnail
Originally posted by: rocker12

gurr brilliant update really loved its every part mr roy was fab all his lines were truely awesome now another suspense plz update soon :)

Thanks Haz! I'm working on the update as we speak
Futbol_queen thumbnail
Originally posted by: fia21

This just keeps getting better and better. Loved the update. And my oh my shower of bullets. Now that is scary. Continue soon!

Thanks Fia!
Futbol_queen thumbnail
Originally posted by: vampire12345678

please update soon please

I'm working on it 😊
adorable_rana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Lovely update😊

end of the chapter was scary😲 wondering what is coming next😕

Thanx for the pm dear and update soon😊

Futbol_queen thumbnail

Chapter 19

He could feel Manyatha shaking beneath him, Uday felt a strange resentment, his princess was in danger and all he could do was hide with her. After a few minutes the shower of bullets abruptly stopped, Uday kept Manyatha down, "Rukh Jao Princess, who knows if they're still there" Uday whispered. Manyatha whimpered in response, Uday slowly reached for his cell, and called the police, informing them of the current situation. Uday listened closely to the outside, he heard doors slam shut and cars zooming away, "They're gone Princess, now slowly sit up, but be careful" he whispered, While sitting up Uday carefully brushed the glass shard off of her and himself. "Are they gone?" Manyathas voice was barley a whisper. Uday nodded, he opened his busted door and steeped out, his eyes searched for any signs of life, "Come out Princess, there's no on here" Uday turned around. Manyatha was out of the car, she stumbled over to Uday, "What now?" she asked. Uday rubbed his forehead, he looked at Manyatha, the fear was still in her eyes, she was shaking, and jumped at the smallest of noises. She was acting as if this was the first time someone had tried to assassinate her, strange… "Well, we have to wait for the police to arrive, while then they said to find cover" Uday explained. Manyatha nodded, "Where do we go?" she looked around. Uday took her hand, "Here, let's crouch by the car" Uday pulled her along, he noticed her limping. Worry crossed his face, "Princess, aap theek ho? Why are you limping?" Manyatha shook her head; "No it's nothing" she sat down. Uday wasn't about to believe her, "Let me check" he insisted. Manyatha shook her head, "I'm fine!" she muttered. Uday sat down beside her, he noticed a small red stain on seeping through the cloth on her calf, he flipped the cloth up, "Yeh Kya hua aap ko?" Uday looked up at Manyatha then at the deep scratch on her leg. Manyatha shrugged, Uday pressed it down, and she let out a yelp. "Sorry Princess" Uday frowned, upon further inspection he noticed a glass piece sticking out of the deep wound. Uday glanced around, the hospital was far, they wouldn't be here any time soon, Uday decided it would be best if he took out the glass before it got any deeper. "Uday what happened?" Manyatha asked. Uday lifted up her leg, "We have to take the glass out, so I want you co-operate with me" he explained. "Okay, what do I do" asked Manyatha. "Don't shake or wriggle, I can't risk taking it out with my hands, I'll have to use my teeth" he replied. Manyatha gulped and nodded, "Okay..." He brought her leg up to his mouth, his teeth found the glass shard, Uday ripped it out, and he heard Manyatha hiss in pain. Uday spat the glass to the side, "I'm sorry Manyatha, I didn't mean to hurt you" he sounded guilty. Manyatha had her eyes squeezed shut, her calf seemed to throb in pain, "No Uday it's not your fault" she forced a smile and looked down at her leg. It was bleeding even more, Uday noticed that too, he ripped off his sleeve and tied it around her leg, Manyatha stared at him in disbelief, "Uday?" she asked. He finished tying the knot, "Yea?". "Why'd you do that? You just ruined your shirt" Manyatha inquired. "Because Princess, I can't bear to see you hurt or bleeding" Uday cupped her face. "Lekin kyu!" Manyatha demanded. "Because Princess-" Uday was interrupted by the screeching of tires. Manyatha and Uday were instantly alert, Uday peeked up over the convertible, there wasn't anything. He turned back to Manyatha, "I'm going to go check Princess". Manyathas eyes widened even more, "Don't go" she whimpered. Uday forced a smile, "Kuch nahi hota, aap fiker mut karo" Uday soothed her. She reluctantly agreed. He was getting up to leave, Uday looked back once more, she had her knees tucked in, her doe-like eyes swiveled around every few seconds, the fear evident in them. He didn't want to go, but he had to. Uday slipped into the tree-line, to hide himself, incase the assassins were still around. The terrified Manyatha still in his thoughts, from the way she was acting, it looked like it was the first time someone had tried to assassinate her. He had a flash back to his and Unnatis first time, it was not a memory he liked,

~Flash•Back~

The fifteen year old Uday eagerly waited at the airport, he was getting endless calls from his many friends, and girlfriend (at the time). Uday shut off his phone and threw it in the garbage. He turned to his guards, whose arms were full with gifts, "I want them all perfect, this is Chotis first time in America, I want everything perfect" he ordered. The guards nodded, "Yes Yuvraj Sa!". Uday looked at his watch impatiently, then he looked up at the guards, "Actually how about we surprise her, go put them in the car" Uday muttered. The guards looked at each other uncertainly, "But Yuvraj Sa, your father...". Uday glared at them, "Just Go!" his voice cold. The guards scrambled away. "DADA!" he heard a squeal. Uday spun around, a cute, little plump eight year old girl ran towards him. "Choti!"Uday threw open his arms, and engulfed her in a hug. "I mishoo shoo much!" she said in her cute voice, Unnati kissed his cheeks. Uday held her at an arms length, "I missed you too, now come on, I have a surprise for you!" Uday led her outside towards the parking lot. Unnati was telling him some crazy stories, and Uday was happily listening to them, he could see their large Land Rover. Uday noticed his guards running towards him, 'Why?' he thought. "Look Dada, it's such a fast car!" Unnati pointed to a sleek black car that was coming at them. Uday pulled Unnati up and ran, the car sped right past them, Uday put down Unnati, he sighed in relief. He leant up against the Land Rover, trying to calm himself down. "Dada! Look puddles!!" Unnati ran to a puddle a few meters away. Uday smiled, "That's nice, I think we should go!". Unnati nodded she began to head towards him. The sleek black car appeared again, this time the window was rolled down, a hand yielding a gun, was sticking out the window. His guards pulled him in, he saw clueless Unnati staring at the gun in awe, "Choti!" he shouted. The guards held him back, Uday broke free of their grip and ran towards her, he picked her up and sprinted towards a car for cover. A cloud of bullets followed him, he held Unnati close to him, "Choti are you alright?" he whispered. Unnati who was starting to cry, nodded. The guards held off the men in the sleek black car, and helped the siblings back to safety. After that incident Uday was totally shaken, he wouldn't let Unnati out of his sight, he learnt to cope with it, Unnati did too. After Unnati left, Uday had self defense classes, and later learnt to identify his enemies (Most of them were from the Mafia). He didn't want to go through that terrible feeling of almost losing someone close to his heart ever again, he promised himself that he wouldn't let anyone hurt his loved ones.

~Flash•Back End~

He got to the end of the road, it forked off into two directions, there was no sign of the police. He whipped out his phone and dialed the police, "Officer!! Two royals almost it assassinated and you haven't come yet!? Are you even doing your job!" Uday barked into the phone. The officers voice was fuzzy, all he heard was, "Almost...turn...road". Uday ended the call and examined his phone, it had one bar, "Just my luck" he muttered to himself. 

Manyatha squeezed her yes shut, she shifted a little bit, the stray leaves that crunched underneath her sounded like bombs, the wind that blew through the trees screamed in ears, everything was too loud and too bright. She heard something ruffle in the bushes, her eyes flew open. The bush in front   of her quivered, Manyatha stood up and stepped back. Something shot out of the bushes towards her, Manyatha screamed at the top of her lungs and ran. She was crying now, the tears streamed down her far as she ran. Even with her blurred vision she could see Uday, "Uday! There's a monster chasing me!" she threw her arms around him and sobbed. Uday was taken by surprise, he looked behind her, it was a small brown hare, which seemed oblivious to the current situation. Uday couldn't help but laugh, "Manyatha! Aap bhi na! Voh toh kargosh hai!" Uday chuckled. Manyatha stopped crying and sniffled, "Suchi?". He turned her around, "Dekho, Aap ka 'Monster'" he laughed. Manyatha looked dumbfounded, she faced him, her face had gone red in embarrassment, Uday cupped her cheeks and wipe away her tears, "Remember Manyatha, No need to fear, when Uday is here" he grinned. Manyatha swatted away his hands, "That line is so over used!" she forced a smile. Uday knew it wasn't the right time but he had to, he decided to test Manyatha. Uday slipped his arms around her back and pulled her back in for a hug, Manyatha didn't resist, she melted into the hug. Both were blissfull, until they were interrupted by the screech of a police siren ripping through the air. The couple stepped away from each other automatically, the police followed by, ambulance, and armored vehicles drove in. They were taken into separate ambulances to be check over, afterward when they were together again the office came up to them, "So what exactly happened?" he asked. Uday knew Manyatha was in no condition to speak, he answered for her. He recalled the events, the officer noted them down, "Okay, we'll start the investigation, while then we suggest you two go in separate armored vehicles, just incase, and we will see you at the palace soon" the officer explained. Manyatha was reluctant to leave Udays side, just before entering his vehicle he glanced towards Manyatha, his eyes met hers. Uday blinked reassuringly, she gave him a tired smile. A smile played on his lips, Manyatha had failed the test. If she really didn't like him and absolutely resented  him, she would've pushed him away when he hugged her, and not smiled at him like she did now.  Uday knew she was suppressing her feelings, but he would do everything to bring them out. They arrived at the palace separately, but entered together. The soft sobs of Komal filled the palace, they were all sitting and waiting in DS's office. Manyatha entered first, "Ma?" she sat down beside her mother, who engulfed her in an embrace. Brijraj got up from his spot and joined in, smoothing down Manyathas hair,  while trying to calm down Komal. DS didn't have a single tear in her eye, "Shant hojao Komal, she's fine". Komal composed herself, and walked up to Uday, "Thank you, if you weren't there, who knows what would've happened" she cupped his face. Uday smiled,  "Komal Aunty, no need for thanks, we are family, and anyways I was just doing my duty" he replied. Brijraj put one arm around Manyathas shoulder, "We've chosen the right boy for our Girl, haven't we Maharani" Brijraj beamed. Komal wiped away some tears, "Yes we have" she sniffled. "Rajmataji we need to discuss something with you" one of the officers appeared at the door. DS nodded and went with them. Komal, Brijraj, Manyatha and Uday were left alone, "Jai kahan hai?" Manyatha piped up. Komals expression hardened, "Upstairs" her voice cold. Manyatha was confused by the sudden change of her mothers attitude. Brijraj looked a little irritated, he grumbled something and left. "Manyatha Beta" she turned around. The three royal families of Rajghar, Shrighar and Mahghar were standing at the door. Her eyes went to the luggage sitting beside them. "You are all leaving?" Manyatha looked saddened. The Maharaja of Shrighar spoke up first, "Ji beta, we have a lot of work pending". All the others nodded in agreement, "Won't you stay for the engagement?" Uday inquired. They shook their heads, "We wanna Yuvi! But Mumma and Papa won't let us, they said something about safety" Dilip pushed past all the grown ups, as he said that his mother pulled him back and clamped her hand over his mouth. Manyatha and Uday understood right away, Komal was still clueless. "I insist you stay!" Komal moved closer. "Nahi! We've booked our flights we leave right now and our flights leave in an hour!" the Mahrani of Maghar explained. Finally the three gave in, they all said their good byes, and led them to the door. DS, Brijraj, and Jai were nowhere to be seen. Just before leaving Sushant and Dilip ran to Manyatha and Uday, "We gonna miss you two Mannu and Yuvi" the boys sobbed and hugged them. Manyatha had tears in her eyes, "I'm going to miss you too, Dilly and Sushi" she sniffled. Dilip and Sushant pulled away, "Who are they?" they were confused. Manyatha pinched their cheeks, "You call Uday 'Yuvi', and me 'Mannu', like that I call Dilip 'Dilly' and Sushant 'Sushi'" she explained. The twins burst out laughing, Uday joined in with them. The twins stopped laughing abruptly and turned to Uday, they scrunched up their cute faces, "And you, we heard your marrying Mannu", they moved closer to him, "You better keep her happy, or else" Dilip warned Uday and showed him his fist. Uday feigned fear, "Ji Rajkumar Dilip". Dilip smirked in satisfaction and turned to Sushant, "Chalo Sushi, everyone must be waiting for us". Sushant made a sour face, "Don't call me that, only Mannu can! Dilly!" he retorted. The twins began quarreling and wouldn't stop no matter how much Manyatha and Uday tried to stop them. Their parents came and dragged them away, Uday didn't even know when Manyatha slipped away. "Uday beta" DS called him to her office. "Ji Dadi Sahin?" his voice cold. DS rubbed her temples, "Yes I know your angry, I know beta, this is the first time! She's always been safe, that's why we decided to leave the self defense training" DS murmured. Uday laughed, "Amazing Dadis Sahib, you couldn't even prepare her! You were always the one who told us 'You never know what life throws at you, alway be prepared'" he retorted. The wise woman looked surprisingly older, her eyes drooped and her wrinkles deepened, "I agree I made a grave mistake". Uday calmed himself down, "I'm sorry, I think I said too much" Uday sat down. DS shook her head, "No worries, you should go, Giriraj is back and Unnati must be going crazy with worry" she smiled. Uday took DS's blessings and left, he bumped into Brijraj and Komal. Uday tool their blessings as well before leaving. He turned to look up towards the stairs, hoping to get a glimpse of Manyatha, he wasn't disappointed. She appeared at the top of the stairs, Manyatha had changed into a nightie even though it was only four, she gave him a small wave, he waved back. Uday notice Jai appear behind Manyatha and drag her off. The scene switched back to DS's office, she stood by her desk and listened to her son and daughter-in-laws pleas to hold off the engagement. She held up her hand to stop them, "This engagement will go on, no matter what, she barely agreed, what go she changes her mind? I ant take the risk" DS explained. "Lekin Ma Sahib, she's shaken! Do you think she'll be able to keep her composite infront of the guests?" Brijraj protested. DS smirked, "She is Yuvrani Manyatha of Devghar, she won't do anything that'll bring us to shame, I know she'll be fine" DS retaliated. "I don't think we can go through with this Ma Sahib!" Komal exclaimed. DS stood firm on her decision, "This engagement will happen! Brijraj tighten the security around the palace!" she ordered. 

Ranjana cursed DS, she flipped open her cell, "Plan failed! Your useless!" she hissed. "I got a trump card so you keep your mouth shut" Rajveer retorted. "I don't care! I've booked your flight your leaving now! I've talked with the airliners Now GO" Ranjana Said coldly. She shut her phone and shook her head, he was born first and was the Yuvraj, yet he had no akal, and no brains. She decided to cancel her earlier plan, "Time to bring back some old allies" she muttered to herself.

Uday reached the hotel around five, it was quiet. He had a chat with Giriraj over the phone who was staying a few rooms away. It was only business talk though. He couldn't find Unnati anywhere, Udau decided to call her, "Hello? Choti? Where are you?" he asked. "At the bat in the club in the hotel" her voice was slurred. Uday went rigid, she sounded drunk. "Don't move Choti! I'm coming!" Uday shouted into the phone. She disconnected without saying anything. Uday ran down to the club, he entered and the musice was pumping, girls practically jumped on him as he made his way to the bar. He bumped into Rajveer, who shot him a smirk and threw a pair of keys at him, "Room 326" he grinned evilly.

Probably my last update before school! Don't worry I'll be back with more!!!

Precap: "He left me Dada!" Unnati sobbed. Uday felt terrible, "No Choti don't cry!" he soothed her. Unnati covered her face, "Please Dada leave, just go" she whispered. Uday stood up and moved towards the door, Rajveer would pay for this, he glared at the door.

kojagoryfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome beautiful update. love it totally. trump card?m scared. try 2 update  soon plz.thanx 4 pm.
vampire12345678 thumbnail
awesome update i loved it please update soon thanks for the pm and the ending did rajveer rape or take advantage of unnati please update soon