Dekha Ek Khwaab

-Life and it's ways- FF - Chapter 28 (pg 49) - Page 19

pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
m is smart,bt uday is also a rajwada,he knows to tackle situations and ofcrse her m!!!! ðŸ˜Š waitng for ur nxt update vryy muchh!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vampire12345678 thumbnail
lovely super duper awesome great work the precap sounds so super interesting please update soon please please please please please and thanks for the pm u rock
kojagoryfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
fantastic  n fabulous update.loved it.cont soon.
adorable_rana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Lovely update and nice work. 😊precap seems interesting😉 but i m little confuse manyata is agry or what? is she happy? and y ddnt uday say something about 6 month marraige thing?🤔 and thanx for the pm

update soon dear😊

Futbol_queen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Inkpen4877

I enjoyed thus update!!! Great job!!

Thanks! You know inkpen I think you've always been the first one to comment! For that u deserve a 🤗
Futbol_queen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rubaarana

Lovely update and nice work. 😊precap seems interesting😉 but i m little confuse manyata is agry or what? is she happy? and y ddnt uday say something about 6 month marraige thing?🤔 and thanx for the pm

update soon dear😊

I know it's confusing, but ill clear those confusions soon!
MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Great great great update hahaha l0vd mr roy and his way of talking but da thng wich i l0vd da m0st is da precap i wud l0ve to read it esp mr roy scene screaming HAMARA STORE lol plx update asap
MAHI1198 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
HEHEHE PRECAP WAS AWESUM...EPIZ ARE GR8 AS USUAL UPDATE NXT SOON...
Udaylovie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
read alll the chapters in one go .. .nd they r awesum ..

cn u plzz plzz plzz plzz plzz pm me wen u update ... plzzz :)
Futbol_queen thumbnail

Chapter 18
•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Manyatha froze, did she just say that? She glanced over towards Uday, he wasn't there anymore. Manyatha let out a sigh of relief, if he had heard what she had said, his arrogance and snobbishness would know no bounds. Her thoughts were interrupted by Mr. Roy, "M Darling, Tumara Phone bajara hai" Mr. Roy pointed to her purse. "Oh!" Manyatha answered it. "Hello? Ma'am we have a problem.." it was her lawyer.

Uday smirked, his work was done. Manyatha was smart, but Yuvraj Udayveer Singh was smarter. He had a talk with his lawyer, obviously Manyatha had forgotten to read the fine print in their Marriage Contract, which clearly stated that the contract was finalized and no other changes could be made, else it would end badly. Uday looked down at his phone, then looked up, he could see Manyatha through the glass doors of the shop (he had snuck away to make the call). He smirked, "Any minute now" he muttered to himself. He observed Manyatha for a few minutes, her cell rang, he saw her pick it up, a satisfied smile spread across his face.

Manyatha practically stabbed the 'End Call' button on her cell. She gripped the sides of her chair, "Jiji, are you okay?" Jai sounded worried. "I'm fine!" Manyatha snapped at her. Jai was taken aback, "Okay if you say so". Manyatha calmed herself down, she couldn't take out her anger on Jai, even though she was equally guilty as DS and Uday for keeping the secret from her. "M Darling what do you think of these heels?" Mr. Roy handed her a pair of razor sharp, cherry red heels. "Uh...", she looked up at Mr. Roy, his face was glowing, she couldn't tell him that it was the ugliest pair of heels she'd ever seen. "It's not my size" she frowned. Mr. Roy giggled, "Size, wize! I'll find your size in a snap, what is it?". Manyatha studied the flats she was wearing, "Hmm, size 12" Manyatha smiled, he wouldn't be able to find her size, she knew it. "Wow Princess!", Uday strolled in with his usual irritating smirk. Manyatha clenched her teeth, "Smarta**" she muttered under her breath. Uday heard it, but decided to ignore it, "Size 12! You have big feet! Im only size 11!" Uday laughed. Manyatha glared at him, "Well then, I'll call you Mr. Petite! How'd you like that". Uday raised his eyebrows, but pushed away her comment like it was nothing. "Size 11! Oh I have the perfect pair of shoes for you!" one of the assistants shouted. All the assistants ran to the shoe pile and grabbed a pair of random shoes. "Try these on!", "Oh puhleez, you can do so muh better, try mine!", "No Sweety try mine!" the girls were all over Uday, offering their services one by one. Manyatha had enough, she pick up a pair of dark gold traditional Jhootis, Mr. Roy nodded in approval, "Must say M Darling you have old schooltaste, I like it!" he beamed at her. Manyatha forced a smile then turned to where Uday was sitting. She pushed past the assistants and shoved the shoe box in his face, "Try these on!". All the assistants stepped back and gave Manyatha the evil eye, Uday looked moderately surprised. He took them and put them on, they were, "Perfect!" Uday smiled. Manyatha turned back to the assistants, "Mr. Roy is the designer, you're here just to assist him, so it'd be best if you stayed in your limits, and not do his job for him" Manyatha was obviously telling them off, but she did it with class and sophistication, or how many would say, she told them off- Royals Style. The girls glared at her and scurried away. "M Darling, don't you worry about them, right now let's choose your shoes!" Mr. Roy led her away. Manyatha nodded, "Okay, what do you have picked out?" she asked. "Well, I was thinking-" Mr. Roy began talking, he was interrupted by Uday, "Bigfoot!" Uday exclaimed. Mr. Roy snickered, "No Udayveer, the brands called Fancy Feet, Nice try!". Uday shook his and and looked over at Manyatha, "No, not that, she called me Mr. Petite, I'll call her Ms. Bigfeet, until we get married then it'll be Mrs. Bigfeet"
Uday laughed. Everyone joined in with him, except for Manyatha. Manyatha couldn't believe it, he'd just humiliated her, her bubble of calmness burst. The anger she'd tried so hard to keep locked away burst through, Manyatha snatched the heels from their box, she stood up, "Take it back Uday" she growled. Everyone became quiet, Uday stood up and chuckled, "What are you going to do? Maul me with those heels?", everyone giggled. Manyatha got closer, "Not exactly". Uday backed up, "What ever your going to do, you'll have to catch me first!" he pivoted and ran. Manyatha let out a frustrated noise and ran after him waving the heels around. Uday swerved in between the racks, while Manyatha, blinded by her anger, crashed right through them. The store was chaotic, Mr. Roys shrieks could be heard throughout the mall, Jai was standing off to the side watching and shaking her head, Rajveer was spying on them from an unknown place, and the assistants...well let's just say they were buried under clothing. Uday stopped behind a larger rack full of long dresses, he had stopped to catch a breather, on one side he was running and on the other he'd been laughing his head off. Manyatha hiked up her suit and sprinted to where he was. She ran after him with the killer heels, "TAKE THAT BACK OR ELSE!". Uday ducked as a heel flew over his head, "Or else, what?!" he teased. The heel hit a mirror making it shatter into a million pieces. Mr. Roy freaked out, "OHMYGOD! HUMARA STORE!! KOYI TOH ROKO YEH DONO KO!" he screamed. Uday heard his screams and saw Manyatha distracted for a moment, he ran into the change rooms. Manyatha craned her neck to look at Mr. Roy, Jai was sitting beside him on the ground consoling him. Manyatha looked over towards the rack where Uday was, he wasn't there anymore. She swiveled her head around where'd he go? 'Change room!' popped into her mind. Manyatha ran after him, she saw him disappear into a stall. Manyatha stalked after him, she entered the stall, it was empty. Manyatha looked around, hadn't he come this way? While she was looking for him, her anger cooled down. Manyatha gave up and slumped down on a stool, the second heel fell from her hand, she covered her face with her hands, what had gotten into her? She had never behaved like that before! All the rage she had built up inside of her had evaporated, it was replaced by a deeply rooted irritation, and grudge towards everyone on her family, including Uday. "Had enough Princess?", Manyatha looked up, he was standing in front of her, his arms crossed over his chest. Manyatha rolled her eyes and brushed past him, she didn't need to explain. Uday caught her hand as she passed, "I understood why you did that Princess, but how are you going to explain it to the others?" he turned to look at her. Manyatha pulled away her hand, but didn't say anything. She continued walking, Uday followed her back into the store. Mr. Roy was sitting in the middle of the carnage, clutching the broken heel that had broken the mirror. "I'm sorry Mr. Roy, don't know what came over me!" Manyatha lied. Mr. Roy sniffled, "No, no its fine, all you did was mix the Designer Guccis with the Vera Wangs, Broke my 5000$ full body mirror, and possibly shattered my heart, but it's okay! You are my clients and customers!" Mr. Roy wiped away a tear. Jai strutted over to where they were, she was wearing fashionable construction workers clothes, "Don't wory Mr. Roy, though we are royals we aren't brats, we'll help you clean!" she smiled. Uday flipped open his cell, "Yea I'll call a clean up crew right now". Manyatha grabbed his wrist, "Don't Uday, what of one of your workers defect and calls the media, if the media gets any wind of this, they'll never let us live it down" she explained. Uday shut his phone, and nodded, "Okay, so we have to clean-", Uday checked his phone, "-It's twelve thirty, let's get cleaning, then we'll have lunch!". Everyone agreed with him, Manyatha tied her dupatta to the side and tied her hair back, "Let's get cleaning!". Mr. Roy squealed in Joy, "Oh Thank you!" he ran around and kissed Jai on one cheek, then Manyatha, but when it came to Uday, he wasn't about to get anything. Uday immediately backed away, Mr. Roy swatted his shoulder, "Oh don't worry Princey, The Princess made it clear she doesn't want anyone else touching you" he winked. Uday looked up at Manyatha, who locked eyes with him and slightly blushed. The next Three and a half hours were spent fixing the racks, sweeping the glass pieces, and putting everything in their rightful spot. Manyatha and Uday had been assigned to fixing the traditional racks, which consisted of messed up saris, and salwar suits. Manyatha was lifting up the extremely heavy rack by herself.Uday, who'd taken a short break to call Unnati, noticed her plight, "Need some help?" he asked strolling over. Manyatha whose face had gone red from all the effort, snapped at him, "Na! Na! You continue chatting on the phone!". She got the rack upright, and stepped back in triumph, "See!". Uday nodded, "Congrats! But how are you going to get it on the wall!?". Manyathas face fell, Uday grinned, "I'll do it" Uday hoisted the rack up and clipped it into its original spot. 'How did the racks on the walls even fall?!' she wondered. Uday smirked, "The assistants were jumping out of your way, and onto the racks!" he explained. Manyatha stood shocked for a bit, "How did you know what I was thinking?" she asked. "Hota hai Princess" Uday winked, "Pyaarch Sub Kuch Hota hai" he added. Manyatha looked away, it was quiet for a few minutes, she studied Uday, for a moment he looked lost, Manyatha smiled at him, he even looked cute. She found herself admiring him, but then snapped out of it. "Kya hua Princess? Humara honeymoon da soch Rahi hain?" Uday teased her. Manyatha scowled at him, "Don't get too happy Uday, I'm doing everything for the sake of my family". Uday had his eyebrow raised, "So what I do doesn't affect you, or make a difference to you?" he wondered. Manyatha nodded briskly, "Pretty much". Uday walked around her, "So..." he wrapped his arms around her waist, "this doesn't affect you?". Manyatha stiffened, she could feel his hot breath on the back of her neck. "No" her voice was firm. Uday smirked, he bent down and place his lips on her bare neck. Manyathas eyes widened, she felt a spark run through her. He continued up her neck, he stopped, his lips just hovering over her skin, "That doesn't make a difference to you either, does it?" he muttered. Manyatha closed her eyes, "It doesn't" her voice was wavering. Uday smirked, he knew she was breaking, it was in her voice, no one could resist his charm, no one. They heard a creak, the pair looked up, the Rack was tipping over, Manyatha immediately pulled away from Uday, and out of harms way, Uday was moving too but the rack decided to fall. It clipped Udays elbow, taking him down with it. Manyatha crouched beside Uday, "Uday?" she moved back some saris. "Ergh" his face was all scrunched up, making him look like he'd eaten a lemon. Manyatha laughed, "What happened to you?". "Funny...bone" he answered and clutched his elbow. Manyatha grinned, she was trying her best to keep her laughter in. "Jiji! Jiju! Are you two okay?!" Jai ran in, followed by Mr. Roy and the assistants. "Fine!" Manyatha giggled. The assistants ran away and then Came back with a huge first aids kit, they dared to push Manyatha out of the way and begin helping Uday. He was grateful, his arm had begun radiating heat and felt like it was on fire, the girls hands were cool and soothing to his arm. Manyatha noticed with annoyance, the relief that crossed over Udays face when the assistants came touched his arm, she turned to Jai, "We're done cleaning, so I'm going to go" she muttered, and stormed out of the store. Uday didn't see her leave, he was busy talking to Mr. Roy, "So just charge the expenses on my card, I have some work to take care of" he stood up. Mr. Roy looked confused, "But we haven't chosen Manyathas shoes yet!". Uday thought for a bit, "Don't worry about that" he handed Mr. Roy his card. Jai came up to him, "Jiju? Aren't you going to go after Jiji?" she asked. "What do you mean?" asked Uday. "Didn't you see her leave? I think shes angry with you...again" Jai shook her head. Uday looked over towards the counter, "Whose going to take the bags?". "My chauffeur will, you go after Jiji!" Jai pushed him away. Uday thanked her and Went after Manyatha.

Rajveer has slipped away from his unknown hiding space and gone after Manyatha, he was quiet so she didn't hear him. They got to a small crosswalk in the parking lot, Udays BMW was a few meters away from them. Manyatha had stopped, there was a car speeding towards them, Rajveer stepped closer, "You know Manyatha, I always liked you, ever since we were little, but you always ignored me for that Uday" he spat, Manythas eyes widened, she hadn't turned around yet, but she knew he was standing alarmingly close. Rajveer glanced up, the car was getting closer, and faster. "I'm sorry, but my hatred for Uday is stronger then my love for you" he continued. Manyatha spun around and glared at him, Rajveer grinned evilly, "And Udayveers weak spot-" Rajveer placed his hands on her shoulders, Manyatha twitched, "-is you" Rajveer finished, he gave her a gentle shove, which was enough to send her flying towards the speeding car.

Uday swung his car keys around his finger, he lazily walked to his car. Uday spotted the BMW, at the same time he heard a immensely loud car horn. Udays eyes traveled towards a cross-walk. It was a speeding car, heading for a collision with- "MANYATHA!" he shouted. It was like someone had flipped a switch, for Uday everything had become slow-mo, he sprinted towards her, she had her arms outstretched, her mouth in the shape of an 'O'. Uday took hold of one of her hands, and yanked her back. The slow-mo stopped, Manyatha had her arms around Uday, both were holding on to each other tightly. "Princess, how did that happen?" he asked. Manyatha was shaking, she moved away from him, "R-Rajveer" she whimpered. Uday looked around, there was no sign of anyone, except for them. "Lekin, there's no one here!" Uday looke around quizzically. Manyathas head swiveled back and forth, "B-but". Uday shook his head, "Maybe you just imagined it". Manyatha agreed with him, "Yea maybe I did..". Uday held her hand, "Don't worry Princess, let's get you home" he led her towards the BMW, but Manyatha had planted the seed of doubt in his mind, 'What if it was Rajveer...'. After a short while Manyatha managed to collect herself, she calmed down and finally relaxed. She closed her eyes, Rajveers grinning face flashed before them, his words were still ringing in her ears. Uday gave Manyatha a sideways look, "Are you okay Princess? Want me to put up the cover?" he asked. Manyatha nodded, "Yes Please". They were quiet again, "Princess, I never asked, why did you leave?" Uday looked over at her quizzically, "You saw how much pain I was in, you could've stayed and helped me!". Manyatha rolled her eyes, "You had those girls, and I saw how much you were liking their attention" she muttered. Uday smirked, "Looks like someone's jealous" he chuckled. Manyatha scowled at him, "No I'm not!". Uday laughed, "I smell something burning!". Manyatha pouted, "I'm not jealous!" she retorted. "Aacha?" Uday raised his eyebrows. Manyatha started talking, "Hold up" Uday stopped her. There was a police officer asking them to pull over, Uday pulled over to the side. "What happened officer?" Uday rolled down his window. Manyatha bent over slightly, to see who it was, both of them froze that wasn't an officer. Uday pushed the thug away from the window and pulled it back up, he locked all the convertibles doors. He turned to Manyatha, and reached over, he pulled her down, "UDAY KYA HUA!" she shouted. Uday didn't answer, a few seconds later there was a loud boom, the convertibles windshield shattered, a shower of bullets flew over their heads.

OPINIONS! How was this update?! Hope you guys enjoyed it! I've decided that putting down deadlines for myself is idiotic, I'm a huge procrastinator, and on top of that school starts in four days! So I'll probably only update on the weekends! Your comments mean a lot to me, I just don't get time to reply! I'm sorry! I feel awful, when I don't reply, but I honestly have a hectic schedule. So I'm only on IF
for twenty minutes in the morning and afternoon!

Precap-
"I don't think we can go through with this Ma Sahib!" Komal exclaimed. DS stood firm on her decision, "This engagement will happen! Brijraj tighten the security around the palace!" she ordered. Ranjana cursed DS, she flipped open her cell, "Plan failed! Your useless!" she hissed. "I got a trump card so you keep your mouth shut" Rajveer retorted.

Edited by Futbol_queen - 11 years ago