Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

ur opinion on BOA and PALAK track... (Page 2)

akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Hmm.. There are some people who are like that in real life... I have a cousin who is the same age as me and when we were in primary school my aunt (my cousin's mother) used to compare our results. She used to tell my cousin tht she has performed better than me! I think that created some resentment in my cousin towards me cause somehow I used to perform better than her in primary school. Anyway, we got really close in sec sch and realised that each of us have our own destiny. And seriously school results dun matter. But I feel there are adults that create this sense competitiveness in their children hoping that this will motivate the children to do better (though I do not think this is for Bua's case).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aditibdLoveforlife

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
I really hate her in PV  Angry. But these things are so usual in real life that elders try to spoil others life by invoking bad thoughts in small innocent kids

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditibd

MelissaSofia Senior Member
MelissaSofia
MelissaSofia

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
I agree with you, this track is very weird.

aditibd

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
In my opinion, this is still a mild showing of a disagreement in a serial among children. And I don't think it's giving of a bad message to the public or a child just because the visual/scene is not good. try asking a child about certain character, they already know from the facial expression alone which one is bad. Besides, the CV's aren't going to leave the scene just like that. I'm sure they already have something to balance the negative scenes of yesterday's episode.
Regarding Buaji influencing Palak, i thought it was shown in a good way, the evil intention masked in a soft voice. In reality, we have people around us who are  playing devil's advocate. We thought we've already learned our lesson, but still fall through at times...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aditibdLoveforlife

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
very bad, b ut something good for apne arya ke lye acha hoga

aditibd

xodramalover IF-Sizzlerz
xodramalover
xodramalover

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
I agree! My thoughts exactly! At least we are learning what not to do with kids.

aditibd

aditibd Goldie
aditibd
aditibd

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
i agree with all ur thoughts. cvs want to convey msg that don't do this with small kids and all. but problem is human mentality is just opposite of that...people always take and get bad things very easily.they easily pic which is worst and dangerous for our society...if 20% people take good lesson then other 80% take other worst side of d coin...this is like 'thali me paroske unko aise ghatiya ideas dena jiska wo asal jindagi me istmal kar sakate hai logonko pareshan karne ke liye.'

in many news they mention these things only 'bcs of this show some people did this'(i am not talkin abt PV) it's just example. and here is this means any(like CID,crime patrol etc.)
rakenduvadana IF-Dazzler
rakenduvadana
rakenduvadana

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
I agree with you aditi. I am big fan of punar vivah . but i could not stop myself changing the channel as soon as i see bua. In the last she is very irritating. I feel that the cvs would have taken the positive side after the scene when palak accepts and reads aarti's speech. I hope most of our forum members feel the same.

aditibd

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index