Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MelissaSofia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I agree with you, this track is very weird.
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
In my opinion, this is still a mild showing of a disagreement in a serial among children. And I don't think it's giving of a bad message to the public or a child just because the visual/scene is not good. try asking a child about certain character, they already know from the facial expression alone which one is bad. Besides, the CV's aren't going to leave the scene just like that. I'm sure they already have something to balance the negative scenes of yesterday's episode.
Regarding Buaji influencing Palak, i thought it was shown in a good way, the evil intention masked in a soft voice. In reality, we have people around us who are  playing devil's advocate. We thought we've already learned our lesson, but still fall through at times...
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
very bad, b ut something good for apne arya ke lye acha hoga
xodramalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree! My thoughts exactly! At least we are learning what not to do with kids.
aditibd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree with all ur thoughts. cvs want to convey msg that don't do this with small kids and all. but problem is human mentality is just opposite of that...people always take and get bad things very easily.they easily pic which is worst and dangerous for our society...if 20% people take good lesson then other 80% take other worst side of d coin...this is like 'thali me paroske unko aise ghatiya ideas dena jiska wo asal jindagi me istmal kar sakate hai logonko pareshan karne ke liye.'

in many news they mention these things only 'bcs of this show some people did this'(i am not talkin abt PV) it's just example. and here is this means any(like CID,crime patrol etc.)
rakenduvadana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you aditi. I am big fan of punar vivah . but i could not stop myself changing the channel as soon as i see bua. In the last she is very irritating. I feel that the cvs would have taken the positive side after the scene when palak accepts and reads aarti's speech. I hope most of our forum members feel the same.
aditibd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhaviprathap

I agree with you aditi. I am big fan of punar vivah . but i could not stop myself changing the channel as soon as i see bua. In the last she is very irritating. I feel that the cvs would have taken the positive side after the scene when palak accepts and reads aarti's speech. I hope most of our forum members feel the same.

i also really hope so 😛