India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

ur opinion on BOA and PALAK track...

aditibd Goldie
aditibd
aditibd

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
i really want to know how many of u really agree with BOA's behavior with Palak. honestly speaking i don't like which they showed yesterday and today...many people think this is right as per script and storyline demand...but i don't agree. this is really very bad which they showed with small kids.i mean this is ridiculous to poisoned small kid's mind so badly..
i agree all these things r very well scripted and Palak (sorry don't know her real name LOL)also very good actor...that she very well knows this is drama and not real. but i really don't understand why cvs showed all this???why they r creating battle btw small kids...this really not expected from cvs. to target small kids and to poison their minds this is not acceptable at all.
in many cases people follow which they showed in daily soaps...something really inspiring,encouraging...
but what will we take from this bua and Palak drama???? hw to spoil small kid's whole life??? hw to make evil plans??? hw to create problems in others peaceful life???? what cvs want to convey through all this???
i really want to know ur opinion abt BOA track...

Edited by aditibd - 20 July 2012 at 1:46pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Aailameenu27alishashavminiKgirl321MelissaSofiaKs_143madhu0702-QH-padmavarcssudhaAnushaGKkholita-Kash-Basiliskmaha9xodramalovergafulu14

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
In real life,These things happen.May be we don't like it but this is reality.For different reasons people manipulate the children's mind b/c they know that they can easily change a child's mind.From this track,People will get lesson that they should pay attention to the people who are around their children or else u can face various problems.Few are shown in the drama.
I also hate bua!
Bua is getting overconfident.We know the people who are overconfident what happens to them in PV so i'm waiting to see how cvs will tackle the bua's track. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vminisyzwa_pvaditibdMr.ZkkholitaTanShi_CrazyLuvvillager00Loveforlifegafulu14

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
I hate Bua, Angry but I want to give CV's a chance! I am sure they are not going to let the evil Bua win!! She is just digging her own grave...

There are many serials which show wrong things done to children...its not uncommon! its is just a show and I hope the CV's make it clear from this track that people doing evil things to children and poisoning other peoples lives will never succeed and always be punished!

For Bua its just 'Char din ki Chandini phir Kaali Raat' LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aditibdTanShi_CrazyLuvvillager00

IamaPCmaniac Goldie
IamaPCmaniac
IamaPCmaniac

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
I also think  its very very bad, but it happens in real life sometimes

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

syzwa_pvaditibdkholitaTanShi_CrazyLuvvillager00

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
i like this track, people live in reality , parents don't known enamy at home brain wash the kids.
great lesson to learn for parents
not get bad thing from any show, main to watch show r for make mind happy from whole day thakan
so good thing always needs to digest and bad thing thorw away like digestive sys
any thing u enjoy whwn u grab onlt gr8 thing only from soap or movie or reading any thing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

syzwa_pvaditibdkholitavillager00Loveforlife

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
I don't have anything long to say but just wanted to say that I think they are showing some realistic scenes bcz there are people like bua in real life also. But I really hate this bua! Angry

syzwa_pvaditibdvillager00

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
I feel many ppl like boa live around in our societies !! CV's were giving their best in delivering a message that kids were even used for one's own benefit and happiness whether it is for good or bad !! But evil brains never win !! Trust in good !! Hope Boa learn a new lesson at the end of this track and regret herself for being such a witch with the kids emotions !! CV's definetly make a positive end to this track !! I believe in them !!

syzwa_pvaditibdvillager00

AnushaGK IF-Rockerz
AnushaGK
AnushaGK

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
ofcourse a msg is there in this track.parents should take care that their children dont get in wrong direction by bua like people.and bua's plan doesnt win for sure and it is a msg for bad people truth only win.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

syzwa_pvaditibdLoveforlifepickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index