Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
agree!!!!!!!😕
yesterday Anjali was saying u changed chotte & u wanted 2 spent time with khushiji...
wat does tat mean..?😡
if he wants 2 spent some time with his wife wats the problem..?and obviously he has 2 change after marriage...he cant sit with anjali 24*7 time near 2 her bed...
she was saying "u r in love now" ...so wat??????? cant he?????
anajli was in love with her spouse ...and ASR too...wats the big deal|???
so she dont want her chotte in love ?she wants 2 make him angry ASR & only sweet with Di???
just pissed off man...its better 2 bear the snakewaa i think...😡😭
tina potter thumbnail
Originally posted by: trishy13

I really agree on the watncing a conversation between Arhi part. I have been wanting that forever. I mean in reality all Arhi so it hug, fight, argue etc but what about...they barely have meaningful conversations. I want the CVs to forget about the rabba ves for a few episodes and after today Arhi accepting eachother as man and wife and then anjali's behavour and the way she sees Arnav now has a hcnaged man after marriage, I want Arnav to talk to Khushi about how he feels and I want want Khushi to talk to Arnav about what she thinks and her feeling. I want them to have a deep meaninful conversation. if you really think about it, the actual speaking content between them (deep meaningful conversation) doesn't really exist. The Cvs really need to give us this.   

I am with you on this one. there meaningful conversation is way overdue now; they really need to have one asap. he should have really said sorry for treating her teh way he did during the Shyam track and the heart-to-heart talk is what i am waiting for. As adorable as their cute romantic gestures are, the story is going nowhere. Arnav is really not a redemption track- he is still making Khushi do all that he wants her to do just like before and he is still abusing her (in a different so called "loving" way now). Just like how he created the trap for Khuhsi to run into his arms and accept him as her spouse.

I am not going to deny the fact that the rose petals he placed on the floor and the hugs were cute and enjoyable to watch but actual conversations needs to be shown as well. Their fights, hugs, comedy and all are very nice but Arnav needs to be less (if not completely stop) abusive (verbally (July 12 2012 epi) and manhandling - from July 19 2012 epi) and story needs to move on. they both need to be more expressive verbally and improve their communication gap.

what really needs to happen is Arnav and Khushi both trying to get all the evidence put together against Shyam so they can visually/legally prove to the whole Raizada family once and for all ( i thought this would be the 1st thing after revealing the truth). This way  not only will they accept the truth (Nani & NK aside) but hopefully we will get to see the old Anjali back again - the one that is not jealous of Arshi and behaving the way she is do so right now (i dont think i need to elaborate on this as many have already mentioned pretty much everything their is to say on this topic). also Arnav will not be stuck between feeling grumpy for hurting his sis's feelings and choosing Khushi over her (or vice versa) - he should also defend her in front of the family; especially when Mami bashes her.

i would applaud Nani though! she is the only one who seems to support Khushi and even Payal
for that matter.

P.S  - all actors are doing a fab job of playing their respective characters and acting well - its only the characters i have talked about - NO HARM INTENDED TOWARDS ANY REAL PERSON
Edited by tina potter - 11 years ago
parneeti thumbnail
Originally posted by: sravyakalva

I am sorry but today's episode sucked... Anjali ruined it.. She is turning the show into a saas bahu show..which I have no interest in watching 

I was mad that they just kept reusing old scenes like the hug.. I mean it gets old after a while 
I don't want meaningless rabba ve scenes that don't move arhi relationship forward..
I want a decent conversation between arhi .. 
I mean come on.. I can't tolerate Anjali anymore she is selfish beyond belief 
I wish the cv would understand 
Who else agrees with me?

i agree.
you r absolutely right. we dont want to see all this routine saas bahu soap. we wanted something new n something to refresh our mind so we chose this show. dont we have enough problems to deal with that we want to see all this rona dhona n start crying along with them? may be thats why i watch all comedy, singing, n dnace reality shows. but i thought ipk is unique n started watching this. kushi's character is so good. the way she handles the problems n makes every body happy at the cost of her happines n the way she refreshes her mind by doing all silly acts is something good to watch. but i seriouly miss that bubli kushi know. anjili was so cute but cvs have ruined her character to the core. kushi is not given enough screen place yesterday. why? now cvs are going to restrict her character to only rabba ve? plz dont do that. she has much more to do than rabba veying with arnav. poor soul for how long she will strggle all alone? why that selfish anjili has to win all the tym? if she really loves her bro then why she did not ask him about his kidnapping episode? did she question him whether he was ok? afterall he was about to loose his like. if she understands arnav well, then y she dint sense anything wrong when he called her? why she dint go for his rescue? even today she is asking him to pay his attention only to her. how can a main lead be so selfish, so mean, of no attitude, have weak heart, no knowledge of good n bad n she has many -ve points to quote. anjili can never become the lead of ipk. kushi deserves it.
tina potter thumbnail
Originally posted by: parneeti

i agree.
you r absolutely right. we dont want to see all this routine saas bahu soap. we wanted something new n something to refresh our mind so we chose this show. dont we have enough problems to deal with that we want to see all this rona dhona n start crying along with them? may be thats why i watch all comedy, singing, n dnace reality shows. but i thought ipk is unique n started watching this. kushi's character is so good. the way she handles the problems n makes every body happy at the cost of her happines n the way she refreshes her mind by doing all silly acts is something good to watch. but i seriouly miss that bubli kushi know. anjili was so cute but cvs have ruined her character to the core. kushi is not given enough screen place yesterday. why? now cvs are going to restrict her character to only rabba ve? plz dont do that. she has much more to do than rabba veying with arnav. poor soul for how long she will strggle all alone? why that selfish anjili has to win all the tym? if she really loves her bro then why she did not ask him about his kidnapping episode? did she question him whether he was ok? afterall he was about to loose his life. if she understands arnav well, then y she dint sense anything wrong when he called her? why she dint go for his rescue? even today she is asking him to pay his attention only to her. how can a main lead be so selfish, so mean, of no attitude, have weak heart, no knowledge of good n bad n she has many -ve points to quote. anjili can never become the lead of ipk. kushi deserves it.

i agree with you; especially the bold parts in your post. you have mentioned a very good point about Arnav's kidnapping - thenn again, she will have a hard almost nextt to impossible time believing him anyway. now taht you have said this, none of the family members seem to care about his kidnapping and how mentally and physically he was tortured.
parneeti thumbnail
Originally posted by: tina potter

i agree with you; especially the bold parts in your post. you have mentioned a very good point about Arnav's kidnapping - thenn again, she will have a hard almost nextt to impossible time believing him anyway. now taht you have said this, none of the family members seem to care about his kidnapping and how mentally and physically he was tortured.

thank you so much
sulu_123 thumbnail

I agree too. Arnav khushi need to talk.Even if khushi decides to leave, she must confide in arnav abt the reasons. Arnav needs to tell her how sorry he is about messing up her life and how he wishes to make up for it. She shud tell him abt the trail and how she actually managed to find him. Also her fears, insecurities, her worry for her sister. Arnav can b a true soul mate to her.

Kasu4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with u 100%! Anjali is definetly becoming too selfish now and only wants chotey with her all the time! WTH how old are u hunny? Ur grownup woman im sure u can take care of urself and im not saying they shouldnt be with her but why arnav always??😡 What about Akash, Maami, and Nani ji. It has turned into saas bahu drama bc of anjali rhona dhona and all melodramatic talks!
Kasu4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ASRsweetKKG

agree!!!!!!!😕

yesterday Anjali was saying u changed chotte & u wanted 2 spent time with khushiji...
wat does tat mean..?😡
if he wants 2 spent some time with his wife wats the problem..?and obviously he has 2 change after marriage...he cant sit with anjali 24*7 time near 2 her bed...
she was saying "u r in love now" ...so wat??????? cant he?????
anajli was in love with her spouse ...and ASR too...wats the big deal|???
so she dont want her chotte in love ?she wants 2 make him angry ASR & only sweet with Di???
just pissed off man...its better 2 bear the snakewaa i think...😡😭

OMG THNAK U!!! She wants him to be with her 24/7 serisly? ðŸ˜¡ it was definetly nicer to see shayam than anjali right now!