India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What the cv's don't get

sravyakalva Groupbie
sravyakalva
sravyakalva

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
I am sorry but today's episode sucked... Anjali ruined it.. She is turning the show into a saas bahu show..which I have no interest in watching 
I was mad that they just kept reusing old scenes like the hug.. I mean it gets old after a while 
I don't want meaningless rabba ve scenes that don't move arhi relationship forward..
I want a decent conversation between arhi .. 
I mean come on.. I can't tolerate Anjali anymore she is selfish beyond belief 
I wish the cv would understand 
Who else agrees with me?

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

reianaFarro12sadaf2012PinkParipia24Pissa99Aura7arnavandkhushi1Kasu4lyfepacsunSwap-ArhiDrwhoAfyazafiDeedeepa1

pacsun Goldie
pacsun
pacsun

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
ME. Agree 100%

Even the Rabba VE hugs are getting a bit old when used as fillers without meaning or a progress in the story line. Even then only to be sickeningly interrupted Angry YUK.

I truly feel bad for SARUN. The beauty of their chemistry is that it was used with respect and in proper context. That's what made our hearts go Dhak Dhak ** . But now its used all over the place, inside RM, reducing it to child's play.

Stop messing with this chemistry. Stop overusing and abusing it !! Makers of this show do it at their own peril ! NO SARUN CHEMISTRY = NO FANDOM.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tina pottertaklima_najPinkPariarnavandkhushi1KkkkkingKhanzafiDeedeepa1

sravyakalva Groupbie
sravyakalva
sravyakalva

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pacsun

ME. Agree 100%

Even the Rabba VE hugs are getting a bit old when used as fillers without meaning or a progress in the story line. Even then only to be sickeningly interrupted Angry YUK.

I truly feel bad for SARUN. The beauty of their chemistry is that it was used with respect and in proper context. That's what made our hearts go Dhak Dhak ** . But now its used all over the place, inside RM, reducing it to child's play.

Stop messing with this chemistry. Stop overusing and abusing it !! Makers of this show do it at their own peril ! NO SARUN CHEMISTRY = NO FANDOM.

Yes.. Totally! I wish they understood
annikhan Senior Member
annikhan
annikhan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
i COMPLETlEY agree with you! i was soo disappointed today 
especially when i compare the show to when it first started like the scene between arnav and kushi only lasted 4 minutes the rest was all rubbish i didnt want to watch tbh i got so bored i turned it off 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zafi

Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
i skip the whole part except arshi's
sooo agree with you.
omg anjali i don't wanna start about her
she wants shyam and arnav everybody in her handsConfused

zafi

xodramalover IF-Sizzlerz
xodramalover
xodramalover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
You're right; IPKKND is sort of turning into a Saas-Bahu show. Except for the saas, it is the sister-in-law!

zafi

trishy13 Goldie
trishy13
trishy13

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

I really agree on the watncing a conversation between Arhi part. I have been wanting that forever. I mean in reality all Arhi so it hug, fight, argue etc but what about...they barely have meaningful conversations. I want the CVs to forget about the rabba ves for a few episodes and after today Arhi accepting eachother as man and wife and then anjali's behavour and the way she sees Arnav now has a hcnaged man after marriage, I want Arnav to talk to Khushi about how he feels and I want want Khushi to talk to Arnav about what she thinks and her feeling. I want them to have a deep meaninful conversation. if you really think about it, the actual speaking content between them (deep meaningful conversation) doesn't really exist. The Cvs really need to give us this.   

Edited by trishy13 - 20 July 2012 at 7:42pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tina pottertaklima_najKasu4lyfecrazzyhrtzafi

sravyakalva Groupbie
sravyakalva
sravyakalva

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trishy13

I really agree on the watncing a conversation between Arhi part. I have been wanting that forever. I mean in reality all Arhi so it hug, fight, argue etc but what about...they barely have meaningful conversations. I want the CVs to forget about the rabba ves for a few episodes and after today Arhi accepting eachother as man and wife and then anjali's behavour and the way she sees Arnav now has a hcnaged man after marriage, I want Arnav to talk to Khushi about how he feels and I want want Khushi to talk to Arnav about what she thinks and her feeling. I want them to have a deep meaninful conversation. if you really think about it, the actual speaking content between them (deep meaningful conversation) doesn't really exist. The Cvs really need to give us this.   
 Yep a conversation is where the real chemistry exists

Kasu4lyfe

Go to top