Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Episode Discussion 21st-22nd July (Page 2)

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
I felt really bad for Deepak being ousted yesterday! :( I think he should be given another chance if through one of the wildcard contestants (although I don't understand why they would bring in new contestants at this stage, anyway! I'm just hoping we'll get better choreographers, too!).

Gia and Nishant were good, but I don't think there performance deserved a 30. We've seen better aerial acts on television before. The concept, choreography and song choice were all good, but I felt it could've been a cleaner act. It didn't look effortless to me, and I think Nishant did a great job with the choreography, but the execution wasn't perfect for me.

Darsheel and Avneet were cute, but I don't think they choreography really matched the challenge. But from what they were given and told to do, I think they did a good job. They need to try something new at this point now because they're starting to become a little forgettable for me.

Bharti and Savio's act was cringeworthy. I felt like Savio was given a very short amount of rehearsal time with Tushar and this was all he was able to come up with. I'm sure that song from his new movie was also a restriction on Savio. Regardless, it was a below average performance!

Punit and Shibani: I LOVED LOVED LOVED the concept and the song choice. I loved how Punit incorporated the facebook chat sound in the choreography - it was really cute! My only problem was that the steps were uncomplicated, so I felt Shibani could've been a little crisper in her steps. I think a 28-29 would've been a good score for this performance. But this was definitely my favorite of the night.

Over the last couple of episodes, I've noticed that Bharti and Manish have this cute bond with each other, and I loved their comic act in yesterday's episode!

Fingers crossed that today's episode will be better!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NoCommentsredeye2012_wallflower_

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Gia was decent but not as good as the judges made it out to be. I did not particularly like GC but Isha/Salman/Karanvir's performance was good. It did seem like one big 30 party what with the perfect score being handed out like laddoos.

Dex...I see you! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Chameli_billi

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Watched today's episode for 10 mins for Isha-Salman-Karanvir...Isha should really win JDJ...today her performance was mindblowing Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chinky80

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
^ Isha/Salman was my favorite performance this week but to see just about everybody and their neighbor get a 30 reduces the impact of the so called perfect 10 scores!

Darsheel is also cute/fun to watch!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chinky80redeye2012Chameli_billinishu786

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BheegiBasanti

^ Isha/Salman was my favorite performance this week but to see just about everybody and their neighbor get a 30 reduces the impact of the so called perfect 10 scores!

Darsheel is also cute/fun to watch!

True...Judges r giving perfect 30 like peanuts...Remo also sometimes ignore flaws in performance of few celebrities & give them full marks..

Agree...Darsheel & avni r really fun to watch...

redeye2012_wallflower_

NoComments Senior Member
NoComments
NoComments

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Today's episode:

Ravi / Gunjan - Agree that surprising surprising Western part was mcuh better than the Bollywood part... The biggest issue I have with Ravi's dance is it is too much on your face without the control and grace and he specially loses it when it comes to his genre..Confused. It was anyway a very easy challenge.. So nothing to write home about... From my side - 7

Gurmeet / Shampa - That was a WOW performance! Clap I never thought you would deliver that with your hands tied... Yes, it is not a new concept, but what a wonderful execution..Thumbs Up. Shows the hours and days of hard work that has gone behind that.. and also shows how strong a body do Gurmeet and Shampa have that they could do all that with hands tied.. For the first time last week, Gurmeet made me sit up and notice him.. This week - he made me clap at the end of the performance..Clap This was surely a perfect 10 performance.. Star

Susheel / Alisha - Lesser I comment the better.. Alishs chose the easy way out to keep Susheel seated for the most part and did all the dancing.. The steps were also so repeated.. Very ordinary.. Its high time Susheel leaves... Strictly a 5, nothing more Thumbs Down

Isha / Salman / Karanveer - The moment I saw the Pole - 2 things occured to me.,. Either they may cross the limits of a family show.Shocked.. OR Isha may resort to her comfort area Malkhamb... Thankfully neither happened..LOL. Like all other Isha's performances, may be it was technically very good.. but once again I did not connect to it.. I have one issue with Isha - she hardly faces the audience when she dances.. Is it to hide her lack of expresssions?Ermm I wonder! I think this was an 8 for me...Smile

Jayati / Diwakar - That she was not comfortable with her challenge was clear in her performance throughout... But still she never gave up on her expressions..Smile She is the queen of expressions, I think.. And hats off to her integrity and honesty..Clap I mean who else would have confessed before the judges gave out scores that she was not happy with her scores... Her goodness and honesty reflects in her face, and it was nice of KJo to keep his word and come and hug her..Smile. 7.5 I think...

I will be sad if Manish leaves the show for IGT... I think we will lose good energy from the show...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Samanalyseaanyakunat_wallflower_LeadNitrate-ProudGCian-

doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Salman as usual has done a great choreography - Karanvir is such a great dancer!

Gurmeet Shampa has really done a fabulous job ! Shampa is such a talented  choreographer.

I felt that the judges were too generous in giving marks to Ravi Kishen and this is not the first time! Today, in many parts, RK has not danced at all and was standing while it was his choreographer who was making the moves. Yet the judges gave him 8-9-9. ConfusedThumbs Down

Even in earlier episodes, RK got good marks while his standard of performance was not great and the judges were strict with other contestants who were not so good in their acts.
Thumbs Down
Today Jayati ji, inspite of being uncomfortable with heels, has danced, even though it was not very clean act. She got too low marks
than she deserved IMO Unhappy

redeye2012_wallflower_

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
 best act of the weekend: bharti and manish part1 and part2
part 2 was even funnier and Kjo and Remo were knocked out instantly. well I was ROFL watching it on tv, they caught it liveROFL

Isha salman act was  wonderful choreography, and karanveer matched up, but a lot of coordination error. lots of balance problem. I would not have given it a perfect score.

sushil kumar and his expressions were surrprise.
ravi kissen was average.

gurmeet and shampa concept and choreography was nice, when did gurmeet turn so flexible?

none of the acts today deserved perfect 30 imo.

Edited by tannipartner - 22 July 2012 at 1:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012_wallflower_desicrowd

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index