Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Mohan 's situation happens in real life too..

Kunalrocks Senior Member
Kunalrocks
Kunalrocks

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
  this show is as believable as real life.I know guys who have fallen in love with and married women seven to eight years elder to them and widows with two daughters... Of cource the women were earth shatteringly beautiful as this is real life LOL  i know two such guys... Also i know a friends brother who ended up with such a psycho in an arranged marriage...she wud seem perfectly normal but was a psycho...ok somebody in the forum said rid may not be psycho but may be "desperately ziddi" .Yes there are such girls and their moms do not say this at the time of arranged marriage...and these girls do not give divorce... Kanoon bhi inhey hi support karta hai... Again i know two such cases where guys ended up with such girls and life barbaad... So I am scared for Mohan in reel..  Also one more thing, in life ..sometimes on an impulse we take some descisions that ...jiska guilt har lamha humein khaa jaata hai...humaarey har happy lamhey ki khushi kuch percent kam kar deta hai...i am sure all of u can get that point too.. So mohan's situation is as real as real can get !

Edited by Kunalrocks - 20 July 2012 at 1:21pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

naniDee_76knrajiSwastikAshNimisty85_SilentSoul_

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
widows marriages should happen. should be encouraged and given its due importance. this show has cited an example for our society. 

Edited by nb.neha - 20 July 2012 at 1:31pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ashalinaYasminKunalrocksmegustajalebiDee_76pc_palsSwastikAshNimisty85

Kunalrocks Senior Member
Kunalrocks
Kunalrocks

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

widows marriages should happen. should be encouraged and given its due importance. this show is cited an example for our society. 
  Haan they should happen but u will be surprised that  abhi bhi kayi societies mein panditji says now suhaagans may come to the stage to bless the kids in the janehu ceremony..  Still yeh jaata nahi hai society se..kitna bhi hum aagey badh lein..Aamir should take this up.. But I am happy ..superficially hi sahi ... All channels have taken up this ..   At least hum raja ram mohan roy ke time se aagey toh badeyLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76SwastikAshNimisty85

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
OK,i wil b extra carefulConfused

KunalrocksDee_76misty85

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kunalrocks

widows marriages should happen. should be encouraged and given its due importance. this show is cited an example for our society. 
  Haan they should happen but u will be surprised that  abhi bhi kayi societies mein panditji says now suhaagans may come to the stage to bless the kids in the janehu ceremony..  Still yeh jaata nahi hai society se..kitna bhi hum aagey badh lein..Aamir should take this up.. But I am happy ..superficially hi sahi ... All channels have taken up this ..   At least hum raja ram mohan roy ke time se aagey toh badeyLOL

if man looses his wife he is not considered "abshagun" but if a girl becomes a widow she is tagged as a abshaguni and is refrained from being part of any celebrations...AngryShocked that's how are society functions. time n again such things are objected but no concrete solutions are made because solution is ONLY n ONLY Change in Our MINDSET. we need to change our pathetic thinking. that is what is most important. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashalinaYasminKunalrocksDee_76SwastikAshNi

Kunalrocks Senior Member
Kunalrocks
Kunalrocks

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

if man looses his wife he is not considered "abshagun" but if a girl becomes a widow she is tagged as a abshaguni and is refrained from being part of any celebrations...AngryShocked that's how are society functions. time n again such things are objected but no concrete solutions are made because solution is ONLY n ONLY Change in Our MINDSET. we need to change our pathetic thinking. that is what is most important. 
  Sahi bola..soch nahi badlengey toh badal hi nahi paayengey and soch's r too stubborn..thats the sorry part of the whole issue.. See. Even the movie cocktail..  Saif flirt karta hai harr ladki ke saath..usko end mein sabsey acchi ladki milti hai... Deepika bhi saif type morals ki hai par uskey haath se toh saif bhi choot jaata haiLOL  Kitni chalaaki se regressive cheez keh di ...in fact reiterate kar diya ki a guy can be a flirt but to marry he needs the purest girl... So what if the purest girl is marrying a loose morals waala flirt...    thats why NBT is so wonderful... Par ab mohan ke character par jo damage karr rahein hain zabardasti ..dont kno why

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76nb.neha

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Sahi bola..soch nahi badlengey toh badal hi nahi paayengey and soch's r too stubborn..thats the sorry part of the whole issue.. See. Even the movie cocktail..  Saif flirt karta hai harr ladki ke saath..usko end mein sabsey acchi ladki milti hai... Deepika bhi saif type morals ki hai par uskey haath se toh saif bhi choot jaata haiLOL  Kitni chalaaki se regressive cheez keh di ...in fact reiterate kar diya ki a guy can be a flirt but to marry he needs the purest girl... So what if the purest girl is marrying a loose morals waala flirt...    thats why NBT is so wonderful... Par ab mohan ke character par jo damage karr rahein hain zabardasti ..dont kno why

i like ur example. movie is the refelction of our society. guys wanna have the hottest coolest gal to hang out with but need a homely, seedhi saadhi ladki for marriage. Shocked thats the mindset.

@bold: blame it on TRP game yaar aur kuch. koi aur use nahi tha iss stupid useless track ka. bas viewers ko tension me rakhne ke liye ke MM shaadi hog? aur MM shaadi ke baad tension me rakhne ke liye ke mohan jab sach btayega to kya hoga Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KunalrocksDee_76

Kunalrocks Senior Member
Kunalrocks
Kunalrocks

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
that's the mindset..was, is and will forever beLOL
Tension track...lol..how much energy i spend hating riddhimaLOL i wish there was a device to measure how much khoon we jalao on just this reel character rondi

Dee_76nb.nehamisty85

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index