India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

IF NOT NOW THEN NEVER!

harleen.kaur43 Goldie
harleen.kaur43
harleen.kaur43

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
I hv tried to make myself optimistic,patient,dat this vl get over soon,i hv managed to make myself see this track no matter what n now after watching todays episode i said to myself dat frm nxt it will either b rise of kunal chopra or it vl b fall of kunal chopra to the core...i hv always admired this character in evry sense be it his straight forward attitude,his simplicity,his anger,his romance,his love,his care...list is endless...I thank cvs for making such a beautiful character n samir soni for making us feel dat he is kunal chopra. But today i request only one thing to make Kunal chopra shine this tym dont make him d same senseless hero vch evry soap has.let him be the same logical,practical kunal chopra vch he always was let him handle the situation in his own style n before ol i want is dat our most loved couple sinal reunites n after a long one and ahalf month of sepration i want them to reunite vth d most passionate tight forevr loving hug dat cud evr be in this world

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312san_aishDrivemecracy_Neetu_d.padmini-Hima-stuti123-Rojaa-HitchHiker_

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
i wish from bottom of my heart what you say comes true

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Today's episode reeked of separation , it may take them 7 long years to reunite!CryCryCry How much ever we scream no separation no avail.They are adamant on ruining the show completely.Now Kunal will also start hating Siddhi , what is left in Parichay anymore!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ria123-Hima-AnkitaKaranrainbowgirlstuti123

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
kunal will hate Sidhi , kunal will go back to his drinking ways,Kunal will agree to his mom and re-marry. Kunal's under effect of alcohol will sleep with his new wife and kunal will be father again.. kunal after 7 years will  have son / daughter with his new wife .. see Kunal in focus as was promised to us 

Edited by d.padmini - 20 July 2012 at 2:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica-Hima-AnkitaKaran

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
yesterdayz episode was indeed a miserable one ...nd i rlly have no expectations from future epis ...i praying from the bottom of my heart that wat u r saying comes true..
vidhisalot IF-Rockerz
vidhisalot
vidhisalot

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Hoping whatevr u said comes true...
Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

kunal will hate Sidhi , kunal will go back to his drinking ways,Kunal will agree to his mom and re-marry. Kunal's under effect of alcohol will sleep with his new wife and kunal will be father again.. kunal after 7 years will have son / daughter with his new wife .. see Kunal in focus as was promised to us
it was so scary...plz plz plz dont say this again... Kunal can't marry anyone for anybody...even for his greedy mother...
HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

kunal will hate Sidhi , kunal will go back to his drinking ways,Kunal will agree to his mom and re-marry. Kunal's under effect of alcohol will sleep with his new wife and kunal will be father again.. kunal after 7 years will  have son / daughter with his new wife .. see Kunal in focus as was promised to us 

Padmini - I hope none of the above comes true... It would be tragic!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index