Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Ashish Sharma would love to direct one day

Shruti Jambhekar, TNN | Jul 21, 2012, 12.00AM IST
Ashish Sharma would love to direct one day
Ashish Sharma
Ashish Sharma the good-looking actor who was last seen donning the role of Chandragupta Maurya has made a comeback in a brand new avatar. 

With Rab Se Sohna Isshq, Ashish is flaunting a look that all the fashionistas will love. We get chatty with this telly hottie straight fromLondon where he is shooting currently.

Showbiz Rocks
I've enjoyed each and every stint of mine on small screen be it Chandragupta Maurya or Gunaahon Ka Devta. I was always passionate about acting. I was part of a theatre group in Jaipur and took up an acting course as well. Later, Anupam Kher recommended my name to Dibaker Banerjee for Love, Sex Aur Dhokha and since then there's been no looking back. I still have two films in the pipe-line but can't talk about them. I've been lucky with directors. 

Role Talk
Rab Se Sohna Isshq is a love story where I play the role of Ranveer who moves from India to London. He is a 'dude' kind of person who is in love with Sahiba (played by Ekta Kaul). The only difference is, his love for living in London clearly takes precedence over all other things. I'm enjoying this role as I've tried different style of clothing in Punjab, I dress up like a typical 
modern Punjabi guy. While in London, I'm trying out three-piece suit or casuals with vibrantcolors that have an elite feel to it. In this role I am getting to be myself I don't have to 'act'. 

Fitness Fundas
I had a lean frame in my previous show Chandragupta Maurya. Even then, I had to shed my muscular physique which I'd in Gunaahon Ka Devta. Now, to play a Punjabi guy in Rab Se..., I had to shed the lean frame. And now, I am fast losing all that weight for the portions where Ranveer is in London because he's working hard to survive. So, it is different kind of workout regime as well as diet that I had to follow in hardly 25 days. 

Future Perfect
I would love to be behind the camera ten years down the line. Direction interests me. Even while shooting, I'm keeping track of all technicalities. I have also started working with a production house.

Love Struck
I've been dating someone (Archana Taide) for quite sometime now and it is an awesome feeling to be in love. And unlike others, there is no point to hide it from the world we are pretty open about our relationship. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21PristineSoulsnitchseekersukugenyjakther7EAREYE-Naresh-The.Patthaaka.RajiniliciousTrouble.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Ashish would love to direct" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

The.Patthaaka.

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Patthaaka.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
CGM was pure epicness.Miss the show.Ashish and manishji were great in the show!loving ashish in RSSI tooo :)

TFS!

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing.

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks for Sharing Smile

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
tfsWink

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Tfs

snitchseeker

IF-Rockerz

snitchseeker

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Tfs

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.