Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

JEEVIKA-MAANVI AT#7 "Dungi ek rakh k" (Page 96)

ita_04 Goldie
ita_04
ita_04

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha.K.

sorry...par I never felt J is wrong...not even in Inder's case...
She is ek hazaron wali in her own way... "DIL se" u know...
and acc to her chracter her reaction was natural or i should say it was necessary to make M understand that things never go same how we want...the main reason of her frustration was that her Lil sis was involved in such thing and the family was blaming her...

neha she definitely has been ek hazaron waali behna but there have been some major slips from her...mannu that way has been a bit more consistent...

@bold...that happened with the virat case...she did not want her sis to be blamed..but during the inder chachu case she was lyk..."kabhi mere ghar mein wapis mat aana"...it was so very unlyk her one in a million sister image...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_innocent_

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

and acc to her chracter her reaction was natural or i should say it was
necessary to make M understand that things never go same how we
want...the main reason of her frustration was that her Lil sis was
involved in such thing and the family was blaming her...

Or i dont know but frm the very begining I loveddd J... this is why
these days her dialogues and whtvr Cvs doing with her chracter is
frustrating me.. She is not one of them who left her baby sis who is
fighting with cancer, for her hubby who has sneezed only nd that too
more than 2 times...

And as mannu said once - Kuch bhi bolne ka meri di ke baare mein kuch nahin bolne ka... woh mera sir 360 ke angle mein bhi ghuma de, toh bhi woh galat nahin...

:D

aww neha..i just love that dialogue of mannu...thanks for making me remember that dialogue once again..:-)

Neha.K.

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
@PJ
Hahaha, of course am going to respond, i need to increase my number of postsLOL

"Then if anything like that happened again, they would be a force"
I hope so, because liek you said Swamz is manipulative, no matter how wrong she is at times, she manages to swtich the situation to fit herself-eg- when BJ shouted at her after the whole M getting kicked out and ends up in hospital-which BJ had every right to do- and considering she is elder than her, (and since she speaks abt izaat), one expected her to treat beeji with respect and instead she made it look like beeji insulted her)- And we saw J picking up the phone to perhaps ask beeji to appologise, and beeji told her, to let her do whats right by her family, just like she is doing!.. which brought a smile on J's face!... ok am diverting- what i mean to say is i hope the sisters do stand in force in the future, if M does end up in Vadhera's household, am sure Swamz will try to create friction, so i hope the writers live up to the title of the show!..

"She bombarded Jeevika what was going on as soon as she walked through the door, giving her no time to comprehend anything and gave a knee jerk reaction, rather a rational decision."
You are right she did do that, and since J had just dealt with the new year fiasco-(which was partly M's fault) i guess she must have felt it was once again M's fault- but my problem is, how come Inder recognised the wrongfulness of J's action and she didnt:s.. that was my issue-    we get fantastic dialogues, you are my aatma and yet she fails to understand her aatma!.. (though this dialogue was murdered for me todayOuch)

Ok am just repeating myself- all i want to say is- i want to see something unexpected- i want to see both sisters living up to the title of the show- i am tired of this show becomign like any other show!..

i can bet any money, now we'll see Virika playing cupid in Vanshika's love story- and Virman doing partner partner in Rishikesh!..Is this the essence of the show? Surely if they have nothing good to show, its best to end it now, by killling both sisters?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ita_04-Pj-

loveleen12 IF-Rockerz
loveleen12
loveleen12

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Julie totally agree with you yaar, but I still wonder is there really no hope for the initial charm to return.

ita_04

ita_04 Goldie
ita_04
ita_04

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
nehu tu bura maan gayi kya?!!!!!!Confused

_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

and acc to her chracter her reaction was natural or i should say it was necessary to make M understand that things never go same how we want...the main reason of her frustration was that her Lil sis was involved in such thing and the family was blaming her...

Or i dont know but frm the very begining I loveddd J... this is why these days her dialogues and whtvr Cvs doing with her chracter is frustrating me.. She is not one of them who left her baby sis who is fighting with cancer, for her hubby who has  sneezed only  nd that too more than 2 times...

And as mannu said once -  Kuch bhi bolne ka meri di ke baare mein kuch nahin bolne ka... woh mera sir 360 ke angle mein bhi ghuma de, toh bhi woh galat nahin... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

:D

@Bold, no denying, like reemz said, how many new dulhans would keep their sister in her sasural!..
But when the writers make the characters do things that go against the essence of the show, its frustrates me to the core!...  i understood her calling M and telling her ot stay away from virat- that for me was a totally understandable thing! and we saw J suffer when she asked M to go, so we knew she didnt mean it!.. but it was the way the writers showed it, that made me cringeOuch 
But then again i moan about everythingLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ita_04Neha.K.

ita_04 Goldie
ita_04
ita_04

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

i can bet any money, now we'll see Virika playing cupid in Vanshika's love story- and Virman doing partner partner in Rishikesh!..Is this the essence of the show? Surely if they have nothing good to show, its best to end it now, by killling both sisters?

if SidM had not promised everything will change from tue...i'd have bet my money on that too...

_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ita_04

nehu tu bura maan gayi kya?!!!!!!Confused
???????/ about what?... hawww? Neha...vraiment? suis desoleOuch

@Loveleen... am waiting for the charm to come back!.. but i guess we will still have to wait until december 2012LOL... uff am not liking the couples either.. so for me their is nothing to watch right nowOuch

ita_04

Go to top