Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

JEEVIKA-MAANVI AT#7 "Dungi ek rakh k" (Page 95)

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Reemz, pata nahiii!! i didnt watch ME, so i have no clue what he was doing!..LOL but it was fricking hilariousLOLLOL

Edited by _innocent_ - 23 July 2012 at 1:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ita_04*Reemz*

ita_04 Goldie
ita_04
ita_04

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Why was Virat Protecting a leaf btw?

coz mannu had told him her existence is just as threatened as the leaf's...he wanted to show that come what may it'll survive..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Reemz*_innocent_

-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

Umm Julie, I don't know whether to start this discussion up again. But I guess there is nothing in the discus in the show atm so might as well.

The reason why I didn't mind the whole scenario was that in my mind it made sense. I don't give a huge emphasis on the shows name because often they become irrelevant. Her dilemma was her in laws over her sister. Agreed Virat tried explaining it to her and Viren yet neither of them listened. Maybe as they think Virat is a child. Swamini is more manipulative than we give her credit for. She bombarded Jeevika what was going on as soon as she walked through the door, giving her no time to comprehend anything and gave a knee jerk reaction, rather a rational decision.   

It may not be a typical saas bahu show, but a show suppose to be around two sisters. I understand that it was expected that Jeevika would stand up for Maanvi during that case, but if she did wouldn't her problem with her in-laws and not Maanvi? Which would mean the sisters would stand together against the Vadhera's. I just felt that they needed something to come between them to be able be stronger. Then if anything like that happened again, they would be a force. 

Sorry got to take a phone call so if you do respond my reply maybe delayed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Reemz*

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ita_04

yes the blame is fairly and squarely on the writers...n not only sisters today m disappointed with VM too...confession was meant to be a landmark but they never did justice to the potential VM had...
somehow the  sisters need redemption asap...r8 now its very hard to feel connected...lyk today's video convo...it was good but not enuf to get u carried away... 
Second everything you said!!..

@Bold, eggjackly!!..i mean the writers have given them such fantastic dialogues and then they go and make the sisters murder those dialogues, which for me is disgusting!... VM's confession was a big let down, in fact mostly everyone agrees with that statement, even die hard vriman fans!.. i read aroundLOL 

All i want is a good track, surely that aint hard workConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ita_04Shrav123*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Oh I see...erm nice lol...I think.

Oh they definitely do need to something amazing with the Behnas!

I don't know if it's my bias but however much I complain, the execution of the major Behna scenes are always on a different level. Even JM had a confession scene, a different kind of one but that was a masterpiece in all departments.

I hate to imagine what else they would have done with the sisters relationship if the trps didn't dip :|

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ita_04Neha.K._innocent_

Neha.K. IF-Sizzlerz
Neha.K.
Neha.K.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
sorry...par I never felt J is wrong...not even in Inder's case...
She is ek hazaron wali in her own way... "DIL se" u know...
and acc to her chracter her reaction was natural or i should say it was necessary to make M understand that things never go same how we want...the main reason of her frustration was that her Lil sis was involved in such thing and the family was blaming her...

Or i dont know but frm the very begining I loveddd J... this is why these days her dialogues and whtvr Cvs doing with her chracter is frustrating me.. She is not one of them who left her baby sis who is fighting with cancer, for her hubby who has  sneezed only  nd that too more than 2 times...

And as mannu said once -  Kuch bhi bolne ka meri di ke baare mein kuch nahin bolne ka... woh mera sir 360 ke angle mein bhi ghuma de, toh bhi woh galat nahin...

:D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shrav123

ita_04 Goldie
ita_04
ita_04

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
u mentioned it on MP reemz i saw...people as usual were quick to jump...but then amidst all that i still went ahead n wrote the same thing trying to be as polite as possible...its just as extreme incompetence on the part of the writers that they cannot come up with original dialogues...using a major jeeman dialogue on VM...isn't a good idea ...not only for JM but VM as well...is it so hard to understand?!
Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Guys can you plz help me??i mean can you give me the link of any youtube channel in which all jeeman scenes are there from beginnin till now?

Go to top