Frequent Posters

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Nehu stop acting like Swamini! stay away warna i will use my talwar😆
Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_AUpgwxZQY[/YOUTUBE] Edited by Neha.K. - 11 years ago
ita_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
mehak m sanhita...

sharmii aapko kya hua??!!

julie...yeah r8...viren is just an irrepressible match maker these days...nothing better to do...n then he said he'd take virat's opinion...didn't he bargain for the fact that virat's opinion could be different???how could he just say i always supported u..now u support me...lyk i can't see vanshika interested at all...so wat khushi?!
loveleen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Sharmi, what up

Pooja I loved it, you know what I wanted a song sequence of Jeeman on this song before Virika's wedding, it was my dream

Julie, yup full pink like the one in Viren's imagination before the wedding right, but that was magenta like Jeevika's pink suit right?

Sanhita, what did I watch, the vm or the epi, just watched the vm, didn't watch the epi, was it good?

Neha, off work or still at work?
poojaroy1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Neha thanks :) thank u all...he he. I so want to see a happy JM...btw how was the episode? still on strike :( i want to post the video with a topic on the forum...what say? invting trouble?

Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shadowstreet

talwar cut the cancer🤣🤣

@ Nehuuu: not a hi to beemar di😭 dungi ek rakh ke😆

rakh ke baad mein dena..pehle check kar lo upar wala comment.. huh huggie bhi di aur warning bhi🤣 Howz uncle cold now?
-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i guess cancer wont appear until after J is fully 9 months pregnant?😆

Waaattt 😲😲Serisouly jeevi gonna gt prag r u joking..? 
Guyz is hsow is ending i mean jeevi 2 gt prag itni jaldi nhi hai...??
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _innocent_

Neha, she was on sbs today?i didnt even know LOL

Sanhita, i really dislike Viren nosing around! i hated it when he did it with Virman and now Vanwar! the guy did it with Maya and Virat too, doesnt he have anything better to do with his life? Let his mother make her own choice!.. Sorry to say, but if M goes against Virat then that will be a big let down! (because Virat did have a solid point in the precap) and also, he stood by her against his own brother during the cancer track, so she best repay the favour! i think J will understand Virat's pov but then again she is going to be a wedding planner so pata nahi LOL... Viren wants to play cupid, why not play cupid with Swamz and find her a jeevan saathi ??

is there ne sbs today? gimme WU .

He is taking badla as Virat was nosy before his wedding & brought the news of J & Manan. after that he became conscious😆 He never let a fly roam in V house single, he manages a mate for that fly🤢

but seriously what they want to do with Viren's char? always knocking & feeding everyone love stuff? why cant they take their own decission? why he has to interferer in every LS? after pushing them forward when dadaji & swamz take class he says to his lovely wife time will manage everything

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Neha Thanks :D

Sanhita!.. that i supported u, and u spport me line was yuck!! and Virat should turn around and say, dude u allowed me to be slapped, u call that support😆😆 Nah but seriously, Viren needs to speak to Vanshika and get her feelings before he makes any rash decisions! He didnt seem instrested with Vanshika before, it was all Swamini Swamini Swamini and now just because he wants to play matchmaker, he wants support? Not being rude or anything but he still hasnt told Swamini that he causeed the Maya and Virat break up- he allowed Swamini to believe it was Maanvi, in fact even J hasnt taken any steps in clearing that matter! she was adamant to do so, bt it seems like that have forgotten😕 i bet even now when the plan backfires, M will be blamed one way or the other😆
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So this VV 'rift'...erm does this mean it may effect JM's bond <<