Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

JEEVIKA-MAANVI AT#7 "Dungi ek rakh k" (Page 45)

ita_04 Goldie
ita_04
ita_04

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pj-

Originally posted by shadowstreet

You see Sanhita, if you think from realistic angle then remarriage is a very good step. This woman needs someone in her life. A person need a partner or companion in life. She is an educated woman who had a good student life with friends. then she sacrificed everything for her family. She became widow. Handed over one son to her lonely sister in law. Now her children are grown up, they have their own life. So she became lonely. I know in serials they show it like this I can live with your memories. I think she will refuse or may be not. She said that dialogue from KKHH. hum ek bar jete hai, ek bar marte hai, pyar bhi bhi ek bar karte hai, shadi bhi ek bar karte hai. But that movie itself went out of this dialogue naBig smile

In theory Vanshika's remarriage can be a great track. They have shown many times before young widows getting remarried as they have their whole life ahead of them. But what happens when you were a young widow, raising two sons and now they are old enough to care for themselves and have wives that look after them. Where does that leave you? Vanshika has given her life to her family and sons, but now she is more lonely than she once was.   

sharmii...i get ur point...but its vanshika's age which complicate matters...however busy ur sons might get u have a certain attachment...its really hard to move away from them for personal reasons...

PJ...yes shez lonely ...n they are emphasizing it...but do u think marriage is the solution to it...?she doesn't seem to have any particular feelings for talwar...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Eva*

-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Miss gayab really Neha? People are more gayab than me. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poojaroy1985ita_04*Eva*

*Eva* IF-Sizzlerz
*Eva*
*Eva*

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha.K.

Originally posted by *Eva*

@Neha: Haila Shocked Apni aap ki tareef kar rahi...kya zamanna aagaya ROFL Joking ji...biensur...je te manque alors j'ai couru te rencontre Blushing

Btw, kaisi ho ji?! Hug m finee and uu Ek dum first class hoon ji...aap jo ho na Blushing ROFL

Kaunsi tareef????Ermm Arre, the assumption that I was missing you ROFL Wah wah radio ji...aap toh Jeevika ki clone ho..."teri kahi...unkahi baatein...sab samajti hoon main" Blushing ROFL

Hello Pooja, Sharmi and Pj!!! (OMG, 3 Ps...look at my crazy observations Cool ROFL) How's everyone? Hug Pj!!! Where have you been, dude?! :(

Sanhita and Pooja, haila Shocked Main kissi se nahin darti ROFL Baadshah and doggy forever ROFL Dekh lena...doggy ji will run to the east coast and come back to me faster than you can blink ROFL

I saw the JM phone call scenes...the second one was so ugh! When will Jeevika start her rebellion?! Unhappy The coyness in front of SB needs to change Stern Smile

Edited by *Eva* - 21 July 2012 at 1:04pm

ita_04

ita_04 Goldie
ita_04
ita_04

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Had my graduation,

congratzzz......Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poojaroy1985*Eva*

shadowstreet Goldie
shadowstreet
shadowstreet

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

In theory Vanshika's remarriage can be a great track. They have shown many times before young widows getting remarried as they have their whole life ahead of them. But what happens when you were a young widow, raising two sons and now they are old enough to care for themselves and have wives that look after them. Where does that leave you? Vanshika has given her life to her family and sons, but now she is more lonely than she once was.   

Thats what they call drama with thunderbolt sound effectLOLLOL Just imagine when remarriage track will come everyone close snap & thunderbolt sound. thats drama & drama gives TRPBig smile though this track wont give muchLOL

ita_04-Pj-*Eva*

ita_04 Goldie
ita_04
ita_04

Originally posted by shadowstreet

which cake?????WinkWink

REd alert to those who are thinking of watching the ME.LOL rest is ur choice. bad mei mat kehna we din alert uBig smile

@ Sanhita: Nehu is so right. I liked that scene except the shawl throwing. Who told Virat to bring that particular shawl? He could give her his jacket insteadLOL After all he can read mind of hers now so he must know she will throw it if he put it on her with careCry

yeahhh...he should have knownOuch

*Eva*

poojaroy1985 Goldie
poojaroy1985
poojaroy1985

Neha main aur gayab? After I logged in got hungry so went to get fruit. Agar main gayab tho Eva hogi invisible :)))

Waise were the JM convos good? I'm not  ready to break my strike to watch those one min scenes. 

Pj...long time...for your info I'm on strike :))

ita_04-Pj-*Eva*

-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Sanhita her loneliness is being highlighted and remarriage is not necessary to provide her with fulfilment. Currently she has no feelings for him, but is it still not a shock seeing him after 30 years. Maybe feelings will develop. You never know, she might have loved him in college if it had not been for her husband getting to her first.      

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ita_04*Eva*

Go to top