Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

JEEVIKA-MAANVI AT#7 "Dungi ek rakh k" (Page 128)

nobo IF-Dazzler
nobo
nobo

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
@Canuck umz, dude viren wants his mother married again to a client of him ( Talwar ) who happened to like vanshika in College but cant Marry her then

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

canuck-umz*Reemz*

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nobo

@Canuck umz, dude viren wants his mother married again to a client of him ( Talwar ) who happened to like vanshika in College but cant Marry her then

Thank-you! Okay there is no way this can be a reason for the trps to drop. The track is just beginning with the brother's disagreement on this issue. It's the current track that has turned people off which sucks because I love Virman but not like this. Frankly, I have no issue with Vanshika getting married. What are the opinions of the rest of the people here?

Amii90*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged

Hey Umz! I agree we saw this coming but some seemed too arrogant to admit it. They genuinely thought that this show only needs their favourite couple but they forgot why  they fell in love with them in the first place. VM were never supposed to takeover the show and that worked for everyone.

I actually think the Vanshika-Talwar track will help ratings for some reason. It's not as bad as people are making it out to be. It's not like it's taking over the entire show!A birdie has told me that the focus will be back on the Behnas...not that they have any other choice now anyway!

Edited by *Reemz* - 25 July 2012 at 4:13am

Amii90canuck-umz

-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

Originally posted by nobo

Thank-you! Okay there is no way this can be a reason for the trps to drop. The track is just beginning with the brother's disagreement on this issue. It's the current track that has turned people off which sucks because I love Virman but not like this. Frankly, I have no issue with Vanshika getting married. What are the opinions of the rest of the people here?

I don't have an issue with Vanisha's remarriage but the writers have so many multiple tracks, they need to learn how to infuse them. Because these tracks involve all the same people, they are not be divided nor separated.  

Her re-marriage is actually a nice idea, her children are older, getting settled themselves. She had their company whist they were young, but now they have grown and are living their own lives.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amii90canuck-umz*Reemz*

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shadowstreet

@ bold: LOL thats daily soap pooja. 200 mins a day, 5 days a week. almost 100 mins a week. So they dont know where to go. they also get tired. they start with fab storyline, they have fantastic supporting cast but they cant show them as fan groups always want four lead onscreen. I like weekly shows for this reason. Rishta.com was one of my fav for this reason. well have to tolerate.Tongue

Sharmi - Omg I had to quote this. Sharmi you are a Rishta fan Shocked Greatest show ever on Indian telly. Have never seen anything that can match up to it's awesomeness. Mahi Way was similar. Oh wait they were from the same banner and were broadcasted weekly.

PJ - Hey long timee Hug I myself never understood why the weekly formula has not been adopted in India. Pakistani shows are generally weekly like American shows. Actually, the YRF shows, Rishta.com and Mahi Way etc. were similar to the Pakistani formula. Weekly shows with a limited number of episodes around 20-25 then done (although R.com and MW should have been seasonal but they were not accepted (maybe lack of promotion and late time slot are to be blamed. I am glad that they have gained cult status at least)

Reema - Hey you Hug Remarriage is I think an important issue. Yes many shows are showing it right now ie. NBTNMKK which focuses on the remarriage of a widow, BV which is showing the remarriage of a divorcee and even Rishta.com at one point had a widower in his 70s who had come to find a suitable match for himself. People want to see such social issues being presented, they can change the mentality of the audience. It's absolutely shocking that fans (read lunatics) are agreeing with Virat here. Saying stuff like how Vanshika is too old to be married again. W*F? Just because your favourite character has an opinion does not mean you agree with him, and these people agree whether right or wrong. I believe everyone has the right to get married again no matter what age they are at, what their status is, etc.

Edited by canuck-umz - 25 July 2012 at 4:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amii90nobo*Reemz*

-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Umz I can understand Virat view, he is the youngest child and may not like that fact of another man in her life. That I get. I hardly read VirMan view, but if they are agreeing with Virat simply because they love Virat, then there is a problem. 

I mentioned yesterday about the format of American and British shows. Weekly shows, that run on seasons. However India have been accustom to daily shows, that run all week. Shifting to a new format may not go down well. Even if they are better for story wise. Daily only work here because they are large casts, people come and go and they last decades. However, here it is always one family and their issues, which is more suited for weekly seasons.      

canuck-umz*Reemz*

nobo IF-Dazzler
nobo
nobo

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Agree to the core . One can marry, re marry at any point of his/her life, no issues regarding that, have we ???

Just that we have so many tracks lined up, virika's kid, cancer, reaction of viren the marrow transplant, if happens, virman relation for all vadheras & choudharies.
Sisters already seems to be on back foot & another new track was not needed . & if needed , not right now. There has to be a time for everything

When u arent able to handle the lead couple, then y waste time in introducing new track lines 

canuck-umz*Reemz*

HarshadAnupriya Senior Member
HarshadAnupriya
HarshadAnupriya

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged

Maanvi ka haath jeevika ke sar paar Day Dreaming

Emotional behnas = me emotional too  Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

EHMMBH-lovernoboNeha.K.*Reemz*

Go to top