Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

JEEVIKA-MAANVI AT#7 "Dungi ek rakh k" (Page 127)

Neha.K. IF-Sizzlerz
Neha.K.
Neha.K.

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

2.7 the trps for last week!

So pathetic!!

yeh toh hona hi thaaa..Silly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EHMMBH-lover*Reemz*

ita_04 Goldie
ita_04
ita_04

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
i do wonder whether we'll ever recover our TRP's...look what happened at IPK...everyone thought barun sobti's return would do wonders...but all these days of nothingness has been so harmful...the TRP's aren't the same anymore..wonder if that fate awaits us too.we aren't the slot leaders anymore ...Tarak mehta has taken over,

Edited by ita_04 - 25 July 2012 at 3:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

noboNeha.K.*Reemz*

EHMMBH-lover Senior Member
EHMMBH-lover
EHMMBH-lover

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Taarak Mehta has taken over because EHM doesn't have anything good to offer. The current tracks got boring. Taarak Mehta's trp increased because none of the shows have anything new. It was all VirMan VirMan for weeks. Hopefully this fight between the brothers will add some drama. 

noboNeha.K.*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
They took it too far thinking they can get away with trying to portray the story in a light it was never meant to be shown in. It was never meant to be about VM, it was never meant to be love stories overpowering the sisters and the cancer!! HOW on earth did they think it would succeed? 2.7 is no joke. This show hasn't been lower than 3.3 this year (barring previous week). What on earth was going through their minds? PHANGURLS?!

Sanhita, it's going to be tough regaining the lost audience :( I said somewhere else that maybe the pregnancy track won't get the amount of audience it COULD HAVE if the show had stayed on track.

Edited by *Reemz* - 25 July 2012 at 3:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

EHMMBH-loverita_04Amii90Neha.K.

nobo IF-Dazzler
nobo
nobo

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Mind you guys but TMKOC haven't rised suddenly. I never watched ehmmbh at 8:30 ( it repeats at 9:30 & 2:00 & 4:00 next day ) . I noe about repeat ones coz we all watch taarak Mehta at 8 : 30
it's way more light , humorous, emotional at times & viewable with family
  Aur Asli maza toh sabke Saath Aata hai na

2.7... Wel they deserved it. & Talwar vanshika track will make sure to take it more down. However agree with u guys that brothers drma maybe turns out better

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha.K.

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
The brothers 'fight' and behnas involvement is because of the talwar-vanshika track. I still say that you can't blame a character like Talwar because that dude is NOT in focus and he has only recently made his entry.

Amii90noboNeha.K.

-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
So TRPs went down? I pay no attention to them so I have no clue. 

The brothers fight will definitely involve the sisters, how do they support they partners. Viren technically was apprehensive first about the whole issue, before talking to Jeevika. But Virat is more stubborn than Viren so we will have to see. 

One thing I have noticed Viren always says that he knows he is not doing anything wrong, whenever in an argument. Whats with that? 

Amii90*Reemz*

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Come on we all predicted this a long time ago when we realized that the focus has shifted. In the beginning when things changed, the audience gave the show a chance hoping things will change, isn't that what all of us here did? We kept on waiting and waiting and waiting for it to get back on track.

Reema is right, the show, like ipk might not be able to gain back it's lost audience. I mean, I am a good example of that it's been 2 months since I have seen an episode of this show. I just read the WU and the comments here to get an idea of what's going on. Others have also left like me. The show had been consistent throughout and all of a sudden it goes below 3? That's horrible. I don't care about the brother's fight frankly, it won't do anything. The focus needs to shift completely, 360 degree turnaround for the show which means it needs to go back to where it began.

Guys, what's the Talwar-Vanshika track?

Edited by canuck-umz - 25 July 2012 at 3:45am

Amii90*Reemz*

Go to top