Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

JEEVIKA-MAANVI AT#7 "Dungi ek rakh k" - Page 98

-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
The problem is after people switch off it is hard from them to gain those viewers again. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I literally have nothing to watch nowadays LOL.. i think i will stick to BALH for a while, trps of that show flewww after their leap! MB went down to 1.6 (bt not shocked there because the show hasnt even started with its main story and it has been 2 months🥱) 
Reemz, its not so much as no1 was bothered with the confession! the truth is the writers murdered that confession from left right &centre!! the dragged it to no end, adnd finally delievered nonsense! felt bad for Nia, the poor girl was shivering like hell, during those retakes!! LOL...
And i hope today's epi is better than expected! i dnt want to see Virika playing wedding planners thats for sure!, i want them to focus on the pregnancy track now! and obviously link it to the cancer track!
poojaroy1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm sick sick :( bored at home :(

have decided to stop my strike and watch today's episode. It better be good! Or I will switch off half way...trps...ayyo...not surprising...

Agree it's an uphill task to regain viewers...I for one have lost interest in the show...see u all after the episode...cheers :)
nobo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Itna sannata kyu hai bhai... Episode turned disaster kya???
poojaroy1985 thumbnail
Hey priya I decided to break my strike and watch. Guess Bhagwan ko yeh manzoor nahi tha...cable connection got bad. Just read the written update. Glad I didnt watch it...no hope for this show...
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Julie that's why I'm watching old oth DVDs lol. Why the confession personally was a disaster. I did feel bad for Nia as she could see her shivering because of the cold water. The whole Virat Maanvi confession has been a total train wreak. They essence of Virat and Maanvi have vanished.
nobo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Brief me then pooja.. Hope u r okay now 

& dude ur VM was really awesome. & as neha pointed beginning n ending was decorating it. Terrific job. & thanks for pm dude
ita_04 thumbnail
v-v bro's disagree over mom re marriage

jeevika tries to pacify viren

mannu calls virat...he doesn't pick up the ph...she calls J...she gives the ph to virat

convo about "pyar zindagi mein ek hi baar hota hain" n how he feels his mom doesn't need marriage to be happy [he made sense]

manvi agrees but asks 2 patch up with bro...realizes virat is precious n has one of those convos with badiB [getting very repetitive now]

v-v patch up n decide to tell family members..

precap- viren telling...DJ shocked...swamz scandalized😆...vanshika overhears...twisted eyebrows n all😕😆

[i thought most wouldn't have watched so gave a wu...don't mind watching it]
Edited by ita_04 - 11 years ago
ita_04 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poojaroy1985

I'm sick sick :( bored at home :(

how are u now pooja??
poojaroy1985 thumbnail
Priya nothing much guess the bros fought on Talwar vansika issue. Guess VM discuss it too. Then virat apologises to Viren. Bua is confused about the atmosphere at home. Btw glad u liked the vm...I had fun making it :) na I'm down with temp...under house arrest :)

I'm losing interest in the show...they will end the cancer track without doing justice to it. We didn't get to see J care  for M at all...hardly what like one week? Very sad...