Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: shadowstreet

@ bold: 😆 thats daily soap pooja. 200 mins a day, 5 days a week. almost 100 mins a week. So they dont know where to go. they also get tired. they start with fab storyline, they have fantastic supporting cast but they cant show them as fan groups always want four lead onscreen. I like weekly shows for this reason. Rishta.com was one of my fav for this reason. well have to tolerate.😛

Sharmi - Omg I had to quote this. Sharmi you are a Rishta fan 😲 Greatest show ever on Indian telly. Have never seen anything that can match up to it's awesomeness. Mahi Way was similar. Oh wait they were from the same banner and were broadcasted weekly.

PJ - Hey long timee 🤗 I myself never understood why the weekly formula has not been adopted in India. Pakistani shows are generally weekly like American shows. Actually, the YRF shows, Rishta.com and Mahi Way etc. were similar to the Pakistani formula. Weekly shows with a limited number of episodes around 20-25 then done (although R.com and MW should have been seasonal but they were not accepted (maybe lack of promotion and late time slot are to be blamed. I am glad that they have gained cult status at least)

Reema - Hey you 🤗 Remarriage is I think an important issue. Yes many shows are showing it right now ie. NBTNMKK which focuses on the remarriage of a widow, BV which is showing the remarriage of a divorcee and even Rishta.com at one point had a widower in his 70s who had come to find a suitable match for himself. People want to see such social issues being presented, they can change the mentality of the audience. It's absolutely shocking that fans (read lunatics) are agreeing with Virat here. Saying stuff like how Vanshika is too old to be married again. W*F? Just because your favourite character has an opinion does not mean you agree with him, and these people agree whether right or wrong. I believe everyone has the right to get married again no matter what age they are at, what their status is, etc.
Edited by canuck-umz - 11 years ago
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Umz I can understand Virat view, he is the youngest child and may not like that fact of another man in her life. That I get. I hardly read VirMan view, but if they are agreeing with Virat simply because they love Virat, then there is a problem. 

I mentioned yesterday about the format of American and British shows. Weekly shows, that run on seasons. However India have been accustom to daily shows, that run all week. Shifting to a new format may not go down well. Even if they are better for story wise. Daily only work here because they are large casts, people come and go and they last decades. However, here it is always one family and their issues, which is more suited for weekly seasons.      
nobo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree to the core . One can marry, re marry at any point of his/her life, no issues regarding that, have we ???

Just that we have so many tracks lined up, virika's kid, cancer, reaction of viren the marrow transplant, if happens, virman relation for all vadheras & choudharies.
Sisters already seems to be on back foot & another new track was not needed . & if needed , not right now. There has to be a time for everything

When u arent able to handle the lead couple, then y waste time in introducing new track lines 
HarshadAnupriya thumbnail

Maanvi ka haath jeevika ke sar paar 😍

Emotional behnas = me emotional too  😭
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _innocent_

TRPS dropped further!!

Are you really surprised? 😆
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
PJ, nah am happy😆 I wanted it to drop to 1 but my wish wasnt fulfilled!😆 
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
If they drop to 1 then there would be no hope 😳 2.7 is already bad enough especially for Star Plus!

I can't help but thinking how big a fools they are! It's slightly amusing too.
Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _innocent_

PJ, nah am happy😆 I wanted it to drop to 1 but my wish wasnt fulfilled!😆 

😳
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Dnt sound shock LOL, Last week we had J&Virat's bonding (which i found lame, because it led to J stating V can take better care of M🥱) Talwar's track started!, More of VM dragging *yawn* in fact last week we had almost everything MINUS the sisters! In fact J left to be with her hubz who was suffering from a deadly disease, over her cancer suffering sis!!! So am glad trps dropped! this ought to teach SM a lesson!

Edited by _innocent_ - 11 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It's not even about the scenes, its just the audience KNOWS what the track is about and if they're interested then they'll watch it and at the end of it no-one was even bothered that VM confessed.

LOL don't worry Julie, I'm more than sure Sid M has realised how desperately they need the sisters lowe back in action. Everyone knows it!