Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EHMMBH-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Taarak Mehta has taken over because EHM doesn't have anything good to offer. The current tracks got boring. Taarak Mehta's trp increased because none of the shows have anything new. It was all VirMan VirMan for weeks. Hopefully this fight between the brothers will add some drama. 
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
They took it too far thinking they can get away with trying to portray the story in a light it was never meant to be shown in. It was never meant to be about VM, it was never meant to be love stories overpowering the sisters and the cancer!! HOW on earth did they think it would succeed? 2.7 is no joke. This show hasn't been lower than 3.3 this year (barring previous week). What on earth was going through their minds? PHANGURLS?!

Sanhita, it's going to be tough regaining the lost audience :( I said somewhere else that maybe the pregnancy track won't get the amount of audience it COULD HAVE if the show had stayed on track.
Edited by *Reemz* - 11 years ago
nobo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mind you guys but TMKOC haven't rised suddenly. I never watched ehmmbh at 8:30 ( it repeats at 9:30 & 2:00 & 4:00 next day ) . I noe about repeat ones coz we all watch taarak Mehta at 8 : 30
it's way more light , humorous, emotional at times & viewable with family
  Aur Asli maza toh sabke Saath Aata hai na

2.7... Wel they deserved it. & Talwar vanshika track will make sure to take it more down. However agree with u guys that brothers drma maybe turns out better
*Reemz* thumbnail
The brothers 'fight' and behnas involvement is because of the talwar-vanshika track. I still say that you can't blame a character like Talwar because that dude is NOT in focus and he has only recently made his entry.
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So TRPs went down? I pay no attention to them so I have no clue. 

The brothers fight will definitely involve the sisters, how do they support they partners. Viren technically was apprehensive first about the whole issue, before talking to Jeevika. But Virat is more stubborn than Viren so we will have to see. 

One thing I have noticed Viren always says that he knows he is not doing anything wrong, whenever in an argument. Whats with that? 
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Come on we all predicted this a long time ago when we realized that the focus has shifted. In the beginning when things changed, the audience gave the show a chance hoping things will change, isn't that what all of us here did? We kept on waiting and waiting and waiting for it to get back on track.

Reema is right, the show, like ipk might not be able to gain back it's lost audience. I mean, I am a good example of that it's been 2 months since I have seen an episode of this show. I just read the WU and the comments here to get an idea of what's going on. Others have also left like me. The show had been consistent throughout and all of a sudden it goes below 3? That's horrible. I don't care about the brother's fight frankly, it won't do anything. The focus needs to shift completely, 360 degree turnaround for the show which means it needs to go back to where it began.

Guys, what's the Talwar-Vanshika track?
Edited by canuck-umz - 11 years ago
nobo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Canuck umz, dude viren wants his mother married again to a client of him ( Talwar ) who happened to like vanshika in College but cant Marry her then
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nobo

@Canuck umz, dude viren wants his mother married again to a client of him ( Talwar ) who happened to like vanshika in College but cant Marry her then

Thank-you! Okay there is no way this can be a reason for the trps to drop. The track is just beginning with the brother's disagreement on this issue. It's the current track that has turned people off which sucks because I love Virman but not like this. Frankly, I have no issue with Vanshika getting married. What are the opinions of the rest of the people here?
*Reemz* thumbnail

Hey Umz! I agree we saw this coming but some seemed too arrogant to admit it. They genuinely thought that this show only needs their favourite couple but they forgot why  they fell in love with them in the first place. VM were never supposed to takeover the show and that worked for everyone.

I actually think the Vanshika-Talwar track will help ratings for some reason. It's not as bad as people are making it out to be. It's not like it's taking over the entire show!A birdie has told me that the focus will be back on the Behnas...not that they have any other choice now anyway!
Edited by *Reemz* - 11 years ago
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Thank-you! Okay there is no way this can be a reason for the trps to drop. The track is just beginning with the brother's disagreement on this issue. It's the current track that has turned people off which sucks because I love Virman but not like this. Frankly, I have no issue with Vanshika getting married. What are the opinions of the rest of the people here?

I don't have an issue with Vanisha's remarriage but the writers have so many multiple tracks, they need to learn how to infuse them. Because these tracks involve all the same people, they are not be divided nor separated.  

Her re-marriage is actually a nice idea, her children are older, getting settled themselves. She had their company whist they were young, but now they have grown and are living their own lives.