JEEVIKA-MAANVI AT#7 "Dungi ek rakh k" - Page 89

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: _innocent_

Areee yaar no1 has to play cupid:D Me and My jaaanuu arre very open๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

OMG OMG OMG, Loveleen, Ravan?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† awesomeee :D๐Ÿ˜†

@ Sanhita: chal hat๐Ÿ˜† we dont need bakwas love cupid, I know u r inspired by Viren only๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ Juliet: ur open take care letter makes me almost cured. tum meri sab kuch hooo๐Ÿ˜ณ
ita_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sharmii...pooja...take care girls,,,,,,get well soon...

reemz...don't you think the pregnancy track is being rushed?!!
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I happened to skim the last scene and it actually felt good seeing the episode with both Behnas smiling! They looked beautiful <3 One was glowing in her new found love and the other was glowing because of that very reason. Quite beautiful :$
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Reemz, but didnt they say M will recover (a miracle will occur LOL) so i dnt see any bone marrow transplant storyline in place :S
Loveleen aap yeh JJ kaun hai?๐Ÿ˜†
Sanhita, i think Virat feeling insecure at another man replacing his father would be a good stroyline to focus on! but i want them to show it in a good way! like how come Viren didnt think it might replace their father? surely he ought to?
loveleen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Remarriage in the middle of all of this makes it look horrible, I mean Vanshika shouldn't be thinking about her tanhai when her son and would be daughter in law are going through such a tough phase, after the cancer and pregnancy and stuff was over it would have been fine, now it is all a jumble.

Yeah RaVan deserve an AT as well
ita_04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveleen12

Dude Julie it is the perfect name for them, I think Virat dear would agree with us, bechare ki life mein inki lowe story toh Ravan ban ke aayi hai

Sanhita tell me about it, I hate the Vanshika tanhaai track. But hey you didn't answer why didn't Viren play cupid for JJ and Dadaji?๐Ÿ˜‰

arre our dadiji with her coal mines ...how can i forget...hum logon ko SidM ko idea dena chaiyye tha...our dream would be fulfilled๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...
ita_04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

I happened to skim the last scene and it actually felt good seeing the episode with both Behnas smiling! They looked beautiful <3 One was glowing in her new found love and the other was glowing because of that very reason. Quite beautiful :$

the last where the screen froze...it was picture perfect...all smiling n happy...๐Ÿ˜ณ
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shadowstreet

@ Juliet: ur open take care letter makes me almost cured. tum meri sab kuch hooo๐Ÿ˜ณ

Tum mera hosla ho, Tum mera dhairya ho, Tum mera vishwas ho, tum hi meri aatma ki neev hoEmbarrassed๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
loveleen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Julie boss, JJ  is Judge Judy, the thing is ki in Ayesha's old thread we all used to discuss really wierd things and one of them was why dadaji is gayab so often, so we found out ki Dadaji is having an affair with Judge Judy. We even wrote OS's for Dadaji and JJ
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neha.K.

So loveleen is gonna open Ravan AT..hmm?๐Ÿคฃ

Rift between JM -naa par aisa hua toh, remember the promise
OUPPP - kuch bhi ulta sulta hoga toh usi din solve or raat tak toh sab solve karke ache se gudnight wish karenge๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

dont forget to invite me with VIP pass๐Ÿคฃ