Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

JEEVIKA-MAANVI AT#7 "Dungi ek rakh k" - Page 81

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Pregnant? 😆 Now watch the show get worse!!.. Sorry if they couldnt handle the caner track, then why bother with the pregnancy track? Viren's insecurities were not even shown properly, I mean he still feel insecure and now with a baby, doesnt that make M go 3rd on the lisT?:S.. But i guess she has her aatma in the form of Virat now right🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_innocent_ thumbnail
Another breaking news i just read, Virika will become wedding planners? Please explain to me how this links to the essence and how exactly is SM planning to chnage the track, if yet again we wont be having the sisters?

I dnt want to be negative, but wiz SM promising awesomeness, and the spoilers indicating yuckinesss, what can the viewers honestly expect? I hope trps drop badly i they dnt focus on the sisters.
poojaroy1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey ppl I made a happy JM vm...as always I don't know how to post it like a YouTube window...I know I know many of you told me the process but I lost it...help :(
loveleen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why is Jeevika being a wedding planner, we don't want Ravan's wedding, we don't want pregnant Jeevika, we want Jeeman. Humari mange poori karo, poori karo!
loveleen12 thumbnail
Pooja, here like this

[YOUTUBE]blahblah link blah[/YOUTUBE]
_innocent_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poojaroy1985

Hey ppl I made a happy JM vm...as always I don't know how to post it like a YouTube window...I know I know many of you told me the process but I lost it...help :(

Have you uploaded it on youtube yet? If the answer is yes, then follow what Loveleen has stated!.. if not!- then sorry i dnt know :( am looking forward to it though :D
Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hiii loveleen

yooo dabbe🤗 whtz up☺️
_innocent_ thumbnail
Loveleen!  seriously yaar!!.. i mean had they handled the cancer aspect to perfection or perhaps atleast to a 80% accuracy i would have welcomed this track with open arms, bt they didnt! how are they planning to take this pregnancy track forward?? I am sure this is going to create friction and all, but we already know with her in laws and Viren, J has to think more than once when it comes to J, she has to ensure V is always happy! which is perfect, but with the baby- surely that brings M to number 3 on her list of priorities :s..
The wedding planner is hard for me to disgest! its just sick!... how can they show one sister suffering from cancer, that too it being in a serious condition (spreading of the cancer) and then show the other sister busy in planning her mother in law's re-marriage ? surely that does not do justice to the title of the show??

I cant wait to see tomoz's epi, to see exactly what SM keeps yapping about!
loveleen12 thumbnail
YO Neha, nothing much just came online first thing came on this thread and look what I see, Yippeee Jeevika darling is pregnant. 😒
And then my dear Virika are becoming wedding planners, Yaayyy, Not

Exactly my point Julie, you know even if Manvi didn't have cancer, it doesn't make sense. Seeing Virika's character sketch, I can't accept them becoming wedding planners. I really hope Virat stops this wedding.
Edited by loveleen12 - 11 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Neha.K.

hiii loveleen

yooo dabbe🤗 whtz up☺️

YoOO <3😆  Areee kuch nahiii, today's weather is fantastic :D.. am thinking of getting a tan😳 but i dnt want my neighbours to think am crazy😆 
How are u??