Users

Frequent Posters

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: nobo

12 baj Gaye par AT abhi chalu hai...

Okz m off people. Sleeping tym, u guys keep it up
Gud nyt neha, sanhita, pj, Julie & others whom I missed. 
C ya guys 2mmorow

Good morning then😆 sweet dreams :D C u tomoz :D
ita_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
goodn8 sharmii n priya...

neha kaha gayi?!!!!!!
_innocent_ thumbnail
PJ... thats kool dude😳
Sanhita, Neha i bet is preparing dinner😆😆 her pasta😆
Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i was preparing dinner for mannu..
mera toh fast hai na..

anyways back... let me read ur conversation now
ita_04 thumbnail
julie my point too...jeevika has been guilty of not being the ek hazaron waali behna a few times...the inder chachu case being the biggest example...n somehow i couldn't digest the fact that she just gulped down what swamz n dadaji said...n even the way she had said  "nikal ja meri ghar se"...nothing short of that magical valentine re union could save it...

loveleen...right dude...post wedding there have been far too many occasions when jeeman convo was absolutely stopped...
_innocent_ thumbnail
Edited by _innocent_ - 11 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ita_04

julie my point too...jeevika has been guilty of not being the ek hazaron waali behna a few times...the inder chachu case being the biggest example...n somehow i couldn't digest the fact that she just gulped down what swamz n dadaji said...n even the way she had said  "nikal ja meri ghar se"...nothing short of that magical valentine re union could save it...

See with me, whenever they have an emotional scene, i liek a cry baby, always ends up with tears in my eyes! so one scene is all thats needed for me to feel that connection, but i havent had that for a long time and it sucks! the actors are there, and have fantastic chemistry and yet because the writers are dumbasses, they fail to do justice to those actors, audiences and the beautiful characters they've created
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I can hear 'Mere bin meri gudiya hona na udaas...' playing in the BG somewhere :(

More than anything I think it's a shame that they've kind of insulted their own past dialogues and the promises JM made to each other.

Why was Virat Protecting a leaf btw?
ita_04 thumbnail
yes the blame is fairly and squarely on the writers...n not only sisters today m disappointed with VM too...confession was meant to be a landmark but they never did justice to the potential VM had...
somehow the  sisters need redemption asap...r8 now its very hard to feel connected...lyk today's video convo...it was good but not enuf to get u carried away... 
_innocent_ thumbnail
Reemz, pata nahiii!! i didnt watch ME, so i have no clue what he was doing!..😆 but it was fricking hilarious😆😆
Edited by _innocent_ - 11 years ago