Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Sharmi!

LOL BTW did anyone watch the ME, apparently it was really boring... My friend was giving me LUs & it sounded like a completely boring episode & total dragfest... Remember the last ME, gosh that was soo goood! It was like the perfect episode! JeeMan tha, there was VirMaan too and there was Virika, but it focused on the main story which was the equation of Jeevika handling Maanvis cancer, but ab, Jeevika likes to handle VirenJi's snacks and flu ðŸ¤” Im so scared for Tuesday, I dont need more character assasination...
Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sharmi diii
u made an entry with my fav song of Aandhi :):)
how r u?
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neha.K.

sharmi diii
u made an entry with my fav song of Aandhi :):)
how r u?

dun tel me Nehu its my fav 1 as well.😛

had a tough day & lots of pending work but flue is on my way.😭 heavy head, sneeze & sniff like our pyara Virenji😆 Now should I invite Talwar papa to dinner to get rid off it🤣
Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shadowstreet

dun tel me Nehu its my fav 1 as well.😛

had a tough day & lots of pending work but flue is on my way.😭 heavy head, sneeze & sniff like our pyara Virenji😆 Now should I invite Talwar papa to dinner to get rid off it🤣

yes yes invite him...kam se kam aapka flu to jayega🤗 take care:)
me also busy..doing some imp. work... but m here only *ek panth do kaaj*😆
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ Sanhita: main sharam se lal, peela, neel ho rahi hu😳😳 my name is sharmi after all🤣

@ Priya: ya Vanwar marrige planing need to be finished before our creatively creatives come up with some extra ordinary scenes like moon talk

@ Jen: I watched it🤣🤣 ya I m a specimen u gues right. Dont underestimate J so much yaar. she has the responsibility to handle swamini's kitty party.🤢 She forgot to call M for that preparation. ðŸ˜¡
shadowstreet thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neha.K.

yes yes invite him...kam se kam aapka flu to jayega🤗 take care:)
me also busy..doing some imp. work... but m here only *ek panth do kaaj*😆

How many similiarities u & I have. me also multi tasking with files & some sites on net regarding work & at AT😃

I called Talwar his cell is switched off then I called Vanshika her one was also off😲😲 dono bhag to nahi gaye storyline dekh kar😆 they must have thought look how they r dealing with old couples how will they manage another LS🤣
nobo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@sharmi, moon talk, now that cracked me up. Dude what exactly people do in kitty parties goes over my head.  Nice song & what's LS??

Take care sis, Lolz rest & Vicks might prove more useful than papa Talwar 
nobo thumbnail
Ap log mujhe akela chod kar chale Gaye the *sad*
 U know I was about to sing the besura song
shadowstreet thumbnail
Originally posted by: nobo

@sharmi, moon talk, now that cracked me up. Dude what exactly people do in kitty parties goes over my head.  Nice song & what's LS??

Take care sis, Lolz rest & Vicks might prove more useful than papa Talwar 

ekel hum, ekel tum
jo hum tum sang hai to kya gam😉

dont feel ekeli yaar. I m chatting while doing some other desk work😆

I have no interest abt kitty parties but I wanna see the member of swmz kitty club😆😆

LS is Love Story😳
nobo thumbnail
Oops members of her party would be like... Dnt have words man
 Take me Alongwith when go to see them, will be safe for u dude

Short terms eh..