JEEVIKA-MAANVI AT#7 "Dungi ek rakh k" - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Maine nahi dekha. Mannu ne di ka shawl fek diya????? Why
Mannu ne di ka shawl fek diya ( sorry but is it the one she gave her as B'day gift jus before confession) . Kyu???
Heck again I m sorry for double posting. Asa kyu hua, not ma fault dis time

Jab phle post kiya tab message aaya k it's not posted & spamming isn't allowed,  toh Maine edit marke fir post kar diya

Par usne phle wala b post kar diya!!!!!!
virat brought it coz she was standing outside in the cold...but when he tried to wrap it around her,she jerked it off...n she never picked it up...argued with virat n walked off...
Originally posted by ita_04

mannu throwing di's shawl n going away

isse acha toh Viraat tha jo shawl leke aaya tha uske liye di wala😈
yahi dekhna baaki tha🤪
Argued with him for what?? Hope she said I miss my di & wanna b with her. Now say no & break my hopes, I noe
I'm so lost! Was really busy (and will be for weekend) so didn't realise you must have finished the previous AT and I had also kinda forgotten that we are supposed to have a ME :|

The blanket part sounds erm ouch?

If Sid M hadn't supposedly realised it himself, this show is actually currently falling apart!
Originally posted by Neha.K.

isse acha toh Viraat tha jo shawl leke aaya tha uske liye di wala😈
yahi dekhna baaki tha🤪

you know when virat brought that shawl out i expected something about it...n this is what we get
reemz he has again given a clarification...i posted it here...he realises the show is faltering big tym...he can't do nething about the already shot epis[that's what he says]...so he asks us to be patient till tue...we don't have a choice.
Tuesday, thats all good! one can keep up one's strike until tuesday LOL But according to my knowledge there are 19 episodes shot already, so i dnt get wat he is on about, but lets wait LOL